The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Well, the point to bolded part is the fact that they decided to go with anime original ending.

When the anime caught up to the manga, they added that crappy ending. The manga is still ongoing and much better than the anime, I recommend you read it. There's an entire arc that was skipped and left out in the anime. Some people still die though, but others are stll alive.

Yeah, I thought I heard something about the manga having a lot better/longer story. Also something about Mein dating Tatsumi, & instead of dying, she goes into a coma or something? If the story is that different, I may have to read it just to get the anime version out of my head. :P

Yeah, I thought I heard something about the manga having a lot better/longer story. Also something about Mein dating Tatsumi, & instead of dying, she goes into a coma or something? If the story is that different, I may have to read it just to get the anime version out of my head. :P

That's what I did to forget about that horrible ending and it worked really well. And yeah, Mein dates Tatsumi and doesn't die

• Like 1

Yea, Mine is just out of commission, Leone is alive, Tatsumi is alive...

Pretty much everyone who died after episode 19 is not actually dead.

43369.jpg

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Synopsis

Welcome to the Little Garden, where people band together in like-minded clans, parallel realities intersect, and the truth of stories comes to life! The masters of this world host the Gift Games, in which extraordinary prizes may be won and lost by gods, spirits, monsters, and people of extraordinary ability. One dwindling clan has lost even its own name in the Games, and seeks new talent to make a comeback. Black Rabbit, a games referee, has brought Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe, three individuals with unique abilities, to this world to help return this clan to its former status. For the struggling clan, the stakes have never been higher; but are the newcomers just out to make a name for themselves, or will they really help the clan succeed?

hmmmm... o...k... decided to return in this one since it was said to be like NGNL... well... I somehow enjoyed watching it... well.. 1 stalled anime down... lots to go...

Because JaM-kun has been praising it. Le me must see it.

:giggle:

oh.. since I am not sure if this would better be fit here or on Last Movie you watched thread:

2432.jpg

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

sure... there are some plot holes and I would personally like it to have a different ending but overall... I enjoyed watching this one... ^_^

43369.jpg

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Synopsis

Welcome to the Little Garden, where people band together in like-minded clans, parallel realities intersect, and the truth of stories comes to life! The masters of this world host the Gift Games, in which extraordinary prizes may be won and lost by gods, spirits, monsters, and people of extraordinary ability. One dwindling clan has lost even its own name in the Games, and seeks new talent to make a comeback. Black Rabbit, a games referee, has brought Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe, three individuals with unique abilities, to this world to help return this clan to its former status. For the struggling clan, the stakes have never been higher; but are the newcomers just out to make a name for themselves, or will they really help the clan succeed?

hmmmm... o...k... decided to return in this one since it was said to be like NGNL... well... I somehow enjoyed watching it... well.. 1 stalled anime down... lots to go...

Izayoi #based protagonist =D

Izayoi #based protagonist =D

lol.. probably one of main reason I didn't like the other characters much... Izayoi too OP...

anywayyy... note to self: don't watch different anime in one sitting... roller coaster of feelings will make people think you are insane...

yeah... watched the following in 1 sitting... in order:

KonoSuba E7

lol... loving Explosion magic more and more and...woo hoo! More Megumin time next ep... 

Erased E8

finally... an episode that ended where everything is going well... or is it...

Dagashi Kashi E7 - mmmm... cotton candy

DRRR x2 Ketsu Episode 8

O....M....G... Celty's head is back

Grimgar E8

the feels... *sob*

Haikyuu!! S2 E21

hype!!!

tumblr_o3840z9lOK1qkz08qo2_540.gif

capture-20160228-092148.png

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu E8 - :(

KonoSuba E7

lol... loving Explosion magic more and more and...woo hoo! More Megumin time next ep... 

No! Not this again..  :lol:

On Topic

77834.jpg

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season (episodes 6-7)

Jam prayers finally has been answered  :lol:. Kiki got her five minutes and to be honest she really surprised me with her plan. Zen looked really pissed, but in the end she's with him again.

By the way, am  the only one who thinks that Obi is jealous?

• Like 1

77834.jpg

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season (episodes 6-7)

I just realized I didn't watched the last two minutes of the show.

Ehh? Shirayuki's otou-san?

You should be talking about Aqua's butt, though :awesome:

Hazukashii serifu kinshi!

Going back to KonoSuba, this scene took my attention...

wLplkut.png

Okay... Now I know what preferences Megumi has :awesome:

24792.jpg     Eyeshield 21 incl. Jump Festa 2004 & Jump Festa 2005

Genre: Sports, Ganbatte, Comedy

Year: 2004-2008

Welcome To the Gridiron of the Damned! Huge hulking bodies throw themselves at each other, while a tiny lithe body runs between them for the goal! No, it’s not a game of football, it’s Sena Kobayakawa trying to evade the monstrous Ha-Ha brothers down the halls of Deimon High School! But wait! Sena’s incredible skills at not getting caught have been spotted by the devilish (possibly actually demonic) captain of the school’s embryonic American style football team, and when Sena asks to be the teams manager, he gets thrust onto the field as a running back instead! But there are two BIG catches: first, to keep the identity of their new "star" player an absolute secret, Yoichi makes Sena wear an opaque visor on his helmet and gives him the alias of "Eyeshield 21." And the second catch? Well, in order to hit his fastest "speed of light" running mode, Sena usually has to be absolutely terrified. Not that THAT will be a problem with the monstrous players that he’ll soon find himself running from! The insanity hits the streets when the feet meet the cleats in EYESHIELD 21!  (Source: Sentai Filmworks)

52133.jpg75106.jpg75009.jpg

Monogotari Series (All but Koyomi and Kizu) 10/10

Shimoneta 9/10

To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd (and Specials, waiting for OVAs) 10/10

Haven't posted here in a while, Monogatari took quite some time to finish, finished the other two within 3 or so days. :P Anyways, Monogatari is a downright masterpiece, if you haven't watched it stop everything and do so you won't regret it!

Shimoneta was goddamn hilarious, Kajou made everything about that show and Anna is a FREAK LOL. If you got some spare time check it out, it's pretty great, story was alright and it kept me entertained.

To Love-Ru is one of my personal favorite series (not for the "plot" I actually like it overall as a story, "plot is a bonus ;) ). Even though this goes against what I just said I waited until the series was uncensored to watch it, the blurs just annoy me to no end. An amazing show nonetheless but should have included more Yui and Haruna, little disappointed  in regards to that though.

Not really sure what to watch next, maybe Kancolle or Assassination Classroom.

• Like 1

To Love-Ru is one of my personal favorite series (not for the "plot" I actually like it overall as a story, "plot is a bonus ;) ). Even though this goes against what I just said I waited until the series was uncensored to watch it, the blurs just annoy me to no end. An amazing show nonetheless but should have included more Yui and Haruna, little disappointed  in regards to that though.

Mikan obviously best girl :P

V-Gundam1.jpg

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam

Episodes finished: 51 / 51 

7 / 10

Was a fun anime to watch but the pacing in middle episodes made a struggle to keep watching.
              Nevertheless, it's a decent Universal Century Gundam show.
Edited by NullRay85