The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished:

46639.jpg     Karneval

Genre: Action, Magic, Fantasy

Year: 2013

Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization—"Circus"!! (Source: OneManga)

Getting into the mood again.

Finally got around finishing One Punch Man; the sandbagging is so real.

Decided to watch the extra border of Ghost In The Shell ARISE: Pyrophoric Cult, but ended up watching the entirety of ARISE Alternative Architecture.

Got into Symphogear recently I'm up to episode 7 I'll probably finish it today and go back to Psycho-Pass or Ghost in the Shell (2015)

Finished  (175 eps)

18179.jpg     Fairy Tail

Genre: Fantasy, Shounen, Magic

Year: 2009-2013

A superficial but kind-hearted celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia, joins a famous wizarding guild in Magnolia Town called Fairy Tail, where the members use their powers to earn rewards in exchange for fulfilling quests. Here she befriends an impetuous but faithful dragon-slayer wizard, Natsu Dragneel, who is scouring the land for his missing father. The two form a bond with fellow mages Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster, and together they tackle daunting challenges, taking on several powerful allies and foes along the way.

Created by Hiro Mashima, Fairy Tail is an action-packed adventure that follows Lucy and her friends as they learn the value of friendship, forgiveness and family.  [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Finished (26 eps)

36247.jpg     Bodacious Space Pirates (Mouretsu Uchuu Kaizoku)

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Year: 2012

The story centers around a spirited high school girl named Marika. She keeps herself busy with the space yacht club and her part-time job at a high-class retro café. One day, two strangers suddenly appear and claim to be subordinates of her dead father. They demand that she assume command of the space pirate ship Bentenmaru. A privateer ship's compact was made during a war of independence a century ago, and according to that compact, the ship must be inherited by the captain's next direct descendant. Marika finds herself embarking on a new life as a space pirate. (Source: MAL)

arakawa-under-the-bridge-2960.jpg

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Synopsis

Holding strictly to his family's creed, Kou Ichinomiya has never once, in his life of privilege, owed anything to anyone – that is, until a self-proclaimed Venusian named Nino saves him from drowning in the wake of a dire accident involving Kou's pants. Eternally indebted to the supposed extraterrestrial, Kou moves into her little community under the bridge along the Arakawa river. Ripped from his life of luxury and success, the young Tokyo U graduate now must adjust to his well-appointed hovel, strange new neighbors, and peculiar lover, Nino.

ok... it's official.. I can now not hate Izaya-kun... blame HiroKami >_<

is it wrong to say that I really enjoyed watching this anime? xD

for gest girl... can't really pick... my common sense can't pick who is the best for me so I'll just say it's Sister for now xD

b5f7642ca38e345205a5012478b731d1.jpg

• Like 1