The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

is it wrong to say that I really enjoyed watching this anime? xD

for gest girl... can't really pick... my common sense can't pick who is the best for me so I'll just say it's Sister for now xD

It's nothing wrong lol. IMO It's one of the best anime comedies I've ever seen. Plus, the second season is ever better and funnier than the first one (what might seem impossible). 

Really? For me the choice is obvious.. y'know, that body.. and voice..  :awesome:

tumblr_mdshqf255z1qfd5kvo1_500.png

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1

77425.jpg

Digimon Adventure tri. 2: Ketsui

oh look... it's Leomon  :awesome:

Go... Gomamon!

tumblr_o3w1fdTFti1tnk2buo4_500.gif

This moment though  :wub:

tumblr_o3vzwqGk1D1tnk2buo3_500.gif

now.. waiting game begins once again for Takeru+Patamon's turn to shine ^_^

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

77425.jpg

Digimon Adventure tri. 2: Ketsui

oh look... it's Leomon :awesome:

Go... Gomamon!

tumblr_o3w1fdTFti1tnk2buo4_500.gif

This moment though :wub:

tumblr_o3vzwqGk1D1tnk2buo3_500.gif

now.. waiting game begins once again for Takeru+Patamon's turn to shine ^_^

GOMAMON AISHITERU....errmm...

I'll watch this again panda-emoticon-12.gif?1292863506

Ahem....

75642l.jpg

re-re-re-watching DRAMAtical Murder: the anime.

Edited by YaoiGod

74683.jpg  76216.jpg  75376.jpg  77947.jpg

Charlotte 10/10

Yosuga no Sora 7.5/10?

(I just laughed practically the entire time, especially episode 11. Story wasn't all that good nor was it funny but idk, made me laugh.)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 10/10

Date a Live: Mayuri Judgement 10/10

(It finally got subbed 3 days ago)

But because of that, it is 11/10  :awesome:

He surely deducted points for Nao.

you literally took these words right out of my mouth. It's not like I'm sort of pervert or something. In truth this show mentioned about many important life issues and moral values.

Edited by Neku-tan

because Sora loved her brother in hmm.. different way? 

Oh no I'm totally on the Sora boat don't get me wrong. I just didn't find the whole last half interesting due to, well, what Satoshi said, I despised Nao. The me laughing was because of an inside joke between me and some of my irl friends.

Ten-chan best anime-DaL =D

But because of that, it is 11/10 :awesome:

He surely deducted points for Nao.

You know me so well it's scary... Nao ruined everything lol

Finished: (154 TV eps + 3 OVA)

73973.jpg     Major + 75220.jpg     Major: World Series + 75219.jpg     Major: Message

Genre: Sports, Ganbatte, Drama

Year: 2004-2010

Honda Shigeharu is a Major League batter on the rise. His son Gorou is a Little League pitcher who one day hopes to follow in his father's footsteps. Hoshino Momoko is Gorou's school teacher, and the first woman Shigeharu has been interested in since the death of Gorou's mother. The destines of these three individuals will become intertwined as father and son experience both heartbreak and triumph on the baseball diamond. But when an unspeakable tragedy visits the family, it will take everything they have to pick up the pieces and reclaim their dreams. (Source: ANN)

5 Centimeters Per Second. Them feels ;__;

Probably one of the few anime's that actually got to me, also it's one of my favorite animes! If anyone has a spare hour, they should definitely watch this!

Now that I think about it, I think the moral of the story is what really got me into loving this so much...

Oh no I'm totally on the Sora boat don't get me wrong. I just didn't find the whole last half interesting due to, well, what Satoshi said, I despised Nao. The me laughing was because of an inside joke between me and some of my irl friends.

Now that you mention it I entirely forgot about her. :facepalm:  And yeah, she was really annoying.

Probably one of the few anime's that actually got to me, also it's one of my favorite animes! If anyone has a spare hour, they should definitely watch this!

Now that I think about it, I think the moral of the story is what really got me into loving this so much...

A friend I Skype with suggested it to me; I wasn't expecting it to hit me like that because it takes a lot to move me. But like an hour after watching I realized I felt so......melancholic. 

Edited by Keello96

75684.jpg

I've just watched Fate/stay night: Unlimited blade works 2nd season sunny day (special).

Okay, so..

Tohsaka said, in order to help Saber she'll be supplying her her own mana, otherwise Shirou's going to have to give her a boost. To the question how to do that she replied (of course in tsundere way :awesome:).

wuY0NMD.png

Actually there is only one way  :awesome:. And if you play the visual novel you'll know how  :eyebrow:.

• Like 1

What's with 1 cour series... lots of plot twist/revelation happens during the 10th episodes... xD

Erased E10 - that ending

KonoSuba E9 - 2 consecutive episodes without explosion magic :(

Sekkou Boys E10 - YES I am still watching this one...maybe this explains why:

BnB2T4z.png?1

Girls Beyond the Wasteland  E10 - that plot twist...

Divine Gate E10:rolleyes:

DRRR Ketsu E10 - lol... I seriously need to be included in Dota-chin's group...

6ntpZTt.png?1

Phantom World E10 - :|

Grimgar E10 - :(

Dimension W E10 - lol.. Kyouma turned into Shizu-chan?

Cdbs7JYUUAAqWZT.jpg

Fairy Tail (2014) E100 - back to main plot next ep... I'm back to catching up episodes I guess... 

Haikyuu S2 E23

Shouwa GRS E10 - time skip~ hyped for next ep...

World Trigger E70

Hyuse as 4th mem?  D:

Shirayuki-hime S2 E10 - lol... even the guards are shipping Shirayuki and Zen... and t-t-then wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

0pjk58q.png?1

Screenshot_35.jpg

Haruchika E10 - Tibetan Mastiff :3

Edited by JaM

Finished: (60 eps)

28013.jpg     Beelzebub

Genre: Nonsense-Comedy, Shounen

Year: 2011-2012

The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent," Tatsumi Oga, a first year at Ishiyama High, the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river, he sees a man floating down it. Tatsumi pulls him to shore, and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king, and Tatsumi has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid, Hilda. The story follows his life with the child at the delinquent school. (Source: Wikipedia, edited)