The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

:huh: but she's a moe rori... I thought there weren't any exceptions..

you finally starting to watch some good animes recently. I guess you found them from my anime list :]

I actually asked him once why Chamot from Ryuuka no yuusha is in his hate list even it is a loli...

"Only HanaKana, Aoi Yuuki and AmaSora have the priviledge to be auto-like =D"

- Satoshi

and IIRC, in his heirarchy:

Loli HanaKana > HanaKana (and probably Aoi Yuuki and Amamiya Sora) > Loli > meh... 

ehehe... not really..it is in my "want to watch" list for a long time now.... but didn't had the spare time... xD

Kurau: Phantom Memory

kurau-phantom-memory_4.jpg

Wasn't sure I'd like this, but walked away from it happy I started it! It was hard to stop watching and go to bed!

Recommended!

btw... finished this one:

35721.jpg

The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki[/size]

mmmm... loved this one...
I actually bought the Bluray, that is a movie that I love

Certainly this is all AmaSora doing.. 

Of course =D Heck, it was the only reason why I started KonoSuba =D

I actually asked him once why Chamot from Ryuuka no yuusha is in his hate list even it is a loli...

"Only HanaKana, Aoi Yuuki and AmaSora have the priviledge to be auto-like =D"

- Satoshi

and IIRC, in his heirarchy:

Loli HanaKana > HanaKana (and probably Aoi Yuuki and Amamiya Sora) > Loli > meh... 

ehehe... not really..it is in my "want to watch" list for a long time now.... but didn't had the spare time... xD

Lol, I don't even need to answer :awesome:

• Like 1

Prison School

prison-school-6598.jpg

I wanted to watch a anime without feels and just have a laugh for a change, and i gotta say this anime really did the job.

It was already hilarious from the very beginning.

try to read the manga... and in advance.. You're welcome...

OT:

DRRR x2 Ketsu E11 - 1 episode and the series will end... not sure how this anime will end tbh...

Grimgar E11 - *sob* didn't knew that spell Dispel could make me teary...

Dagashi Kashi E10

Assassination Classroom S2E11

World Trigger E71

Hyuse is going to be the 4th mem of Tamakoma-2 right????

4fbd6b8e0da821ea72acafc7e638bd0f14039036

Unfortunately I was recommended to watch Sword Art Online and, since I had a Premium Crunchyroll sub I started watching Sword Art Online before realising it was actually incorrectly labelled and was in fact Sword Art Online 2. I still enjoyed it though, but would have liked to watch it in the proper order.

a624f140a1c8be841889d3fcca597f5a14145241

Currently watching Yona of the Dawn. It's okay. It started out well, but is slowly turning into a typical Saturday morning kids cartoon. I thought it would be a bit more of a serious story about struggle and ancient kingdoms at war, and the show page image certainly seems to suggest it has a more serious story in mind. The first couple of episodes were ok, but it feels like they changed the character interactions a bit to suit a younger audience. The overall story is interesting enough to keep me watching though.

77842.jpg

Prince of Stride: Alternative

there is also an Otome Vita game for this one? why am I not surprised... :awesome:

how can you even pull off a 3-way high five??? <_<

the sport concept of Stride is quite interesting (it is like a running relay + parkour). uhmmm... what else... uhmmm.. it has OnoD and HanaKana... sooo.. yeah... 

well... I am actually more curious to know if Satoshi would watch this anime or not...:awesome:

Edited by JaM

try to read the manga... and in advance.. You're welcome...

OT:

DRRR x2 Ketsu E11 - 1 episode and the series will end... not sure how this anime will end tbh...

Grimgar E11 - *sob* didn't knew that spell Dispel could make me teary...

Dagashi Kashi E10

Assassination Classroom S2E11

World Trigger E71

Hyuse is going to be the 4th mem of Tamakoma-2 right????

Not really in to manga, mainly because i am lazy don't really like reading xD And i still need to continue with btooom manga

Not really in to manga, mainly because i am lazy don't really like reading xD And i still need to continue with btooom manga

I hope you give it a shot... it is more hilarious post anime story... which I am pretty sure won't be animated xD

OT:

started watching Gintama from scratch... soooo... yeah...

Finished the ff

73539.jpg
Bakemono no Ko

oh look... Studio Chizu.... the one that made Woldren... so... more fur... A fun movie to watch... ^_^  

An then.. More winter anime endings this day..

77835.jpg
Haruchika

Reminds me of Hyouka... An Episodic-ish(?) Mystery anime with little musical along the way...

If you liked it's pilot (and didn't mind the twist) You might like this...

77957.jpg
Erased

Pretty solid mystery anime... Had a blast watching this one from start to finish.... Definitelty, one of the best anime this season(or maybe this year) Might read the manga in the future...
A bit of whine.

kinda sucks though that Kayo ended up with the trap and Anrixmc is kinda forced in the end...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Since I have nothing to watch.. what anime I should watch first:

Hitsugi no Chaika or Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (what a title :blink:.. try to say this in one breath lol).

btw. Have anyone watched Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise? Is it any good?

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1

Since I have nothing to watch.. what anime I should watch first:

Hitsugi no Chaika or Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (what a title :blink:.. try to say this in one breath lol).

btw. Have anyone watched Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise? Is it any good?

I like both of them . tough choice to make . I'll choose watching Dugeon first tho and then Chaika but no matter which you choose first they both good :P 

I haven't watched Rakuen Tsuihou : Expeled from Paradise yet but it's on my plan watch list :)  

I just finished Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works 2nd season and Sunny Day Special episode   

Just watched the last episode of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) 

I like both of them . tough choice to make . I'll choose watching Dugeon first tho and then Chaika but no matter which you choose first they both good :P

I haven't watched Rakuen Tsuihou : Expeled from Paradise yet but it's on my plan watch list :)  

Thanks Jiaho for the reply. Okay. I think I start with Dungeon. Plus, it has only one season. 

About Fate.. how do you like?

Thanks Jiaho for the reply. Okay. I think I start with Dungeon. Plus, it has only one season. 

About Fate.. how do you like?

Np , you can ask me advice anytime you want  :P Hope you enjoy both like i did .

I watched Fate/Stay Night (2006) a long time ago , it was good but not memorable imo . Then i decided to give a chance to Fate/Zero and ended up loving the hell out of it , one of my fav action anime ever tbh . In the middle i watched Carnival Phantasm and really like the humor and parody to this series and also to Tsukihime which i quite enjoyed watching also.

So when Unlimited Blade Works (2014) was released i didn't give much attention since i saw it was a remake from the 2006 version but recently my interest on the series went sky rocking and i was like " I  need to watch Unlimited Blade Works now !" and really happy that i did that cause it was a great show and very exciting to assist although i still prefer the Fate/Zero one , it's a must-watch imao  :D