The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Every episode had me laughing, especially the scenes with Verdia .

Maybe that's just me but these were the worst episodes and weren't funny at all (at some point I was even thinking to drop KonoSuba.. thanks god I didn't do that :angel:).

Best girl is really easy for me this time and its Aqua

Aqua in my opnion was the most annoying girl from the first to the last episode. The only thing I liked about her was that water trick  :lol:.

Anyone wondered what characters were parodied in this anime?
Edited by Neku-tan

Right now I'm re-watching Valkyria Chronicles.  While it's not as good as the original game, it is a nice diversion and Alicia is fun to watch.

Great anime! It's one of 3 anime that I fall asleep to(for some reason I need the tv on when I pass out, I blaming my childhood ;) lol)

Currently watching My Lie in April

Loving it so far, it's really a touching story and somewhat accurate of what musicians go through mentally (first hand account)

• Like 1

Right now I'm re-watching Valkyria Chronicles.  While it's not as good as the original game, it is a nice diversion and Alicia is fun to watch.

Oh man, VC... I loved that anime. It's been like... 7-8 years since I watched it, but definitely agree it was really nice.

Still remember the openings. 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Oh man, VC... I loved that anime. It's been like... 7-8 years since I watched it, but definitely agree it was really nice.

Still remember the openings. 

Yeah, it's great.  The character interactions in each episode are really nice and pleasant to watch.  Last time I actually watched VC was around 2009, same as you.  I had forgotten how good the music and animation quality was for this show.  It's very underrated.

18793.jpg

This was quite the ride. 5/5.

One day i'll gather the courage to watch this acclaime series . The beginning of the series is want keeps from getting into te series since it's quite monotonous in the first episodes . 

I finished Nanatsu no Taizai (The  Seven Deadly Sins) and next going to watch the 2 episodes OVA's

steinsgate-540x303.jpg

Recently finished the Steins;Gate visual novel on my vita and I loved it, definitely recommend 10/10.

When I visited my gf on Easter holidays I decided that we should watch the anime Steins;Gate, was quite good and faithful but I felt they rushed some parts of the story - guessing it's because they needed to squeeze it into 24-25eps which seems to be the norm now.

• Like 1

I recently finished these:

• KonoSuba
  • Grimgar
  • Gate season 2
  • Musaigen no Phantom World

Really liked KonoSuba and Gate. Musaigen was ok, I guess. Grimgar felt like a really long and slow prologue and just when things seemed to get going, it ended  <_< .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

yourlieinapril01.jpg

I'm sitting outside in a slight drizzle writing this on my phone after having just finished Your Lie in April, while having a difficult time getting it out of my head, just to give an idea of the impact it had on myself.

It is a show I can't seem to compare to another. It's not Clannad, it's not Air or Ef A Tale of Memories, though probably as close as I can come to by comparison with my experiences.

Your Lie in April is Your Lie in April. I simply can't put it another way. Between its art style, story, narrative, and characters, it is what it is, and it was worth every minute I spent my life on.

For myself It brought me deep into the minds and lives of a few characters, with no qualms for the emotional moments it brought out of me from my past, and what I feel about the future.

For some it may seem slow, others maybe different. But for me it flowed at a pace I admire for the story it was trying to tell. And it told it beautifully to me.

“Mozart’s telling us from up the sky… “Go on a journey", this quote from one of the characters is the only way I can imagine describing what I experienced.

Your Lie in April is one I recommend, though I can not guarantee the same experience I had for everyone. But I can surely guarantee for myself, it's something I won't soon be forgetting.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

“Mozart’s telling us from up the sky… “Go on a journey", this quote from one of the characters is the only way I can imagine describing what I experienced.

Your Lie in April is one I recommend, though I can not guarantee the same experience I had for everyone. But I can surely guarantee for myself, it's something I won't soon be forgetting.

glad you liked (or loved rather) it... it has been a year ago when i finished watching it and I still don't forget it's ending... :3

anywayyyy...

78339.jpg

Myriad Colors Phantom World

Synopsis

In the near future, monstrous creatures called “phantoms” descend upon the world. Haruhiko Ichijo is a student at Hosea Academy, along with Mai Kawakami, Reina Izumi, and Koito Minase, three girls who fight these creatures. High school life proceeds as normal until a certain incident reveals the truth of their world to them. - Crunchyroll

anywayyy... this is one of the anime that I really didn't like the first episodes... like watching this back to back with Divine Gate would be the most brutal torture to me (and I did it, not just once)... and fan service stuffs are not helping :rolleyes: PLUS... cliche is everywhere in this anime... but after I ignore the fan service and the cliche... I started to somehow like watching this anime... to the point that  I really liked the last 2 episodes... 

HMMM... maybe I would or you could enjoy this more watching this while playing some grindy JRPG games... 

also finished first season of the first Gintama... had a blast watching it... 152 episodes to go!!!

• Like 1

last wave of season finale this weekend... and it includes this one...  my AOTS...

shouwa-genroku-rakugo-shinjuu-6830.jpg

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Synopsis

Upon his release from prison, a man seeks out the famous comedic storyteller Yakumo after falling in love with his rendition of a story called “Shinigami.” Yakumo accepts the ex-convict as his apprentice, nicknaming him “Yotaro.” As Yotaro gets acclimated to his new life, he meets Konatsu, a girl in the care of Yakumo who wants to become a performer as well, but is unable to because she is a woman.  -Crunchyroll

Rakugo storytelling—one of the oldest and most important of the Japanese arts. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is the story of Rakugo and those who build their lives around mastering it, and of the fast-changing nation of Japan in the days after the great war.

For Yotarou, Rakugo is a chance to build a new life after being released from prison. For Yakumo, it's a lifelong struggle to find his voice. For Sukeroku, it comes as naturally as breathing. Rakugo is what ties these three very different men's stories together, and what brought the woman who would change everything into their lives. On-stage and off, the stories of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu are truly unforgettable.-MAL

first off... that ED song.... very soothing and is now one of my fave anime ending song...

hands down... my AOTS... and depending on upcoming anime... could be my Anime of the Year... 

I really dunno how could I convince people to watch this one but I do personally wish and hope that you will give this a shot... 

Uchuu Patrol Luluco - E01

QuOEq7rl.jpg

hands down... my AOTS... and depending on upcoming anime... could be my Anime of the Year... 

I really dunno how could I convince people to watch this one but I do personally wish and hope that you will give this a shot...

I started this one a while back and have to catch up, its definitely interesting.

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

I don't watch anime frequently, and even when I find a show I love enough to binge for a while, I don't tend to finish it. But then I saw all 13 episodes of this...

Gargantia_anime_promo_image.jpg

... in two days.

It was worth it. Heck, I'm VERY tempted to change my avatar to Chamber for a while, in honor of the best mecha-based character since Optimus Prime.

• Like 2

I don't watch anime frequently, and even when I find a show I love enough to binge for a while, I don't tend to finish it. But then I saw all 13 episodes of this...

Gargantia_anime_promo_image.jpg

... in two days.

It was worth it. Heck, I'm VERY tempted to change my avatar to Chamber for a while, in honor of the best mecha-based character since Optimus Prime.

I'm in the middle of watching this one again actually! It really is a great one! And I don't usually like any mechs in my anime! (this and 2 others are in my list of great anime with a mech/s) Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1