The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Good Lord, the redundancy on my last post, I was half asleep xD

If you're into SoL then yeah, I laughed a lot with Galko and Oujo.  You can watch the whole thing in less than 2 hours (around 8 min. per episode 12 in total).

YT3ZShw.png

would definitely watch it then... Slice of Life is my fave genre xD

Come on =D How could you even think that? :P

lots of Bishounen... 1 female... and it is not even a reverse harem... 

Finished No.6

But actually....the ending made me sad depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

open ending >>>> tragedy ending...

Just finished the last Code Geass: Akito the Exiled

77640.jpg

Its been so long between movies that I simply did not care about it anymore. The plot is confusing, it tries to link with the main series and fails miserably... So many flaws that it was not worth the wait. At least the animation is good.

I watched the majority of Sword Art Online - at least the majority of what's available on Netflix.

I've heard it getting a hard time, but I like it.  That may be because I haven't taken too deep a dive into the Japanese Animes yet.  I don't know whether to start on the games though.

I'm planning on watching Stein's Gate soon, as I've heard the Visual Novel is exemplary and Full Metal Alchemist has my interest piqued.

Edited by LastPisTolman
  • Like 1

I watched the majority of Sword Art Online - at least the majority of what's available on Netflix.

I've heard it getting a hard time, but I like it.  That may be because I haven't taken too deep a dive into the Japanese Animes yet.  I don't know whether to start on the games though.

I'm planning on watching Stein's Gate soon, as I've heard the Visual Novel is exemplary and Full Metal Alchemist has my interest piqued.

No SAO is great(minus the ALO arc....)

If you watched it dubbed then like me you have to watch the second season online because toonami won't give up their grip on the dub to anything (milking dvd/bluray sales I presume) - _ -

It's not bad watching online though, just as good quality as Netflix.

Steins gate is great too! Imo you'll love it as well!

Just finished

Celestial Method

I enjoyed it, characters are what made it.

celestial-method-complete-collection-blu

No SAO is great(minus the ALO arc....)

If you watched it dubbed then like me you have to watch the second season online because toonami won't give up their grip on the dub to anything (milking dvd/bluray sales I presume) - _ -

It's not bad watching online though, just as good quality as Netflix.

But you obviously should NOT watch it dubbed, because you obviously want Miyuki Sawashiro :awesome:

And especially... Aoi Yuuki.

Yea, maybe I will finish Winter... eventually...

Divine Gate

Well, that was pretty much as ERASED, good first half, crappy second... in the end, I have to say "What was it even about?"

AssClass II 09-13
Karma-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
OH YEA! LN ADAPTATIONS FTW! LN adaptations are HanaKana of anime. Generic as hell, reused content, cute girls, god bless LNs.
Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I haven't watched Stein's Gate (except for about 10 seconds of the dub before slamming my laptop closed), but the VN is fantastic (as is the Japanese voice acting).  I have heard though that reading the VN first is better as you get to experience all of the endings instead of just one (?).  Anyone know if all the voice actors are the same for the sub?

Full Metal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood are both great in my book.  For this one I prefer the English dub over the sub version (no idea if that is a common opinion).

Haven't watched much recently.  Tried the first episode of SAO and enjoyed it, but haven't taken the time to keep watching it.  Need to watch season 2 of Knights of Sidonia as I enjoyed the first season.

But you obviously should NOT watch it dubbed, because you obviously want Miyuki Sawashiro :awesome:

And especially... Aoi Yuuki.

Yea, maybe I will finish Winter... eventually...

Divine Gate

Well, that was pretty much as ERASED, good first half, crappy second... in the end, I have to say "What was it even about?"

AssClass II 09-13

Karma-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

OH YEA! LN ADAPTATIONS FTW! LN adaptations are HanaKana of anime. Generic as hell, reused content, cute girls, god bless LNs.

Ahh dub vs sub war, can never escape. Can't we all just get along! :D lol

I haven't watched Stein's Gate (except for about 10 seconds of the dub before slamming my laptop closed), but the VN is fantastic (as is the Japanese voice acting).  I have heard though that reading the VN first is better as you get to experience all of the endings instead of just one (?).  Anyone know if all the voice actors are the same for the sub?

Full Metal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood are both great in my book.  For this one I prefer the English dub over the sub version (no idea if that is a common opinion).

Haven't watched much recently.  Tried the first episode of SAO and enjoyed it, but haven't taken the time to keep watching it.  Need to watch season 2 of Knights of Sidonia as I enjoyed the first season.

That changes things a bit then - they're the same story then as opposed to a continuation of one another?  I know I could easily Google, but it would definitely result in something cropping up that I don't want.

All I know is that it has something to do with time and anything with time as a central point starts at a 6 for me.

Full Metal just has that look to it that I know it will be good.

Sword Art I watched with Japanese audio - partly because I'm trying to familiarise myself with the sounds and more that there typically isn't enough going on on screen that you will miss it.  Subs also keep my focus on the show, as I have a habit to do something else whilst watching TV if I can get away with it.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

79164.jpg

This one shows some potential: steampunk scenario mixed with kind-of-zombie apocalypse.

I do like some steampunk.

Speaking of which - who has watched Steamboy?  I bought that a long time ago and I absolutely loved it.  I'm wondering how that classes in comparison to other properties.

It's made by Mr Akira if I remember rightly?

lol.. this one's been waiting for me to be finished for a while... I just didn't find enough time to finish it thanks to Project Diva X...

77968.jpg

Ajin

Synopsis

The first Ajin appeared 17 years ago and quickly became the most important discovery to mankind. While they appear to be human, Ajin are rare, immortal beings that are feared by the populace. Only 46 are known to exist in the world, and most try to hide their existence, for capture means being subjected to brutal experiments that never end. Kei Nagai is a boy who dreams of becoming a doctor to heal his sister one day, but after he dies - and revives - in a car accident, he learns the terrifying truth that he too is an Ajin. Now, Kei finds himself on the run from both human and Ajin monsters that wish to do him harm, while struggling with his new, unwanted identity.

ok.. at first.. can't help but compare it to an anime that reminds me of...Tokyo Ghoul... and somehow I still do esp. the part where:

the MC's Best Friend and probably most loyal ally stopped appearing after few episodes... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

anyway... I really liked this one... some could not be a fan of it's graphics/art.. but I did like it...

lastly..hands down... Satou is the MVP in this anime... ^_^ and oh.. season 2 pls...

Edited by JaM

75376.jpg

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku (episode 5-8)

Man, It's really starting to remind me of all those political debates in tv.. But seriously, these episodes with Kaihin student council were kind of boring.

I failed to continue watching season 2 unfortunately  :(

I like season 1 of Yahari Love Comedy but when watching episode 1 of Zoku i was like "meh" i drop it for no reason .

I failed to continue watching season 2 unfortunately  :(

I like season 1 of Yahari Love Comedy but when watching episode 1 of Zoku i was like "meh" i drop it for no reason .

You're making a mistake. It's a little too early to drop the series after the first episode. Comparing it to the first season It's definitely more about relationships than laughing scenes. Overall, it's quite good so far (I would say even better than the first one).

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1