The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I watch anime very casually so it's been a while but Welcome to the N.H.K. is really good and is getting me hooked again

OMG Welcome to N.H.K is one of my fav anime EVA . iT'S Been so long since i watched all of it but i still have strong memories and feelings of nostalgia from this series 

I Watched all of Cupid's Chocolates episodes in one night straight . I was calling it a "wannabe" anime from the start but i ended up loving how it develops even if it's your typical school/romance/harem anime from the ghetto . Now all i want is season 2 !

pokemon_xy_z_4795.jpg?1446723767

Such a great anime, completely outclassing the past series, including DP and IP. The 3D Camera, higher budget, better writing AND (new) writers (worked on the Pokemon Origins' short btw), character development, battles, character interaction, animation, and I can on on... it's simply amazing and wonderful.

This video (review) while is fantastic, more can be said ;'D-

It's greatly recommended that you avoid the incredibly watered down dubbed version (no exaggeration; it's very bad and watered down). The original sub is vastly superior from all areas.

Edited by Mar

Finally had some time to catch up in some anime:

Bungou Stray Dogs E5 - HiroKami characters... why are you always so OP xD

Joker Game E5 - liking this episodic mystery anime so far... I will probably still fail to distinguish or even memorize the name of 8 spies though...

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless E5 - slowly becoming my AotS this season... 

Mayoiga E6 :rolleyes:  OH WAIT... NOW IT MAKES SENSE... MAYOIGA = THE LOST VILLAGE... THE LOST VILLAGE - *mindblown*

Ace Attorney E6 - Whippersnapper! Wendy Oldbag!

My Hero Academia E6

Netoge E5 -  :rolleyes: I don't get the FPS, it is more like a filler... aside from that... an ok anime for me so far...

Sakamoto E4 - panda-emoticon-37.gif?1292863512

Edited by JaM

I'm watching Saber Marionette J and Macross Frontier

Someone knows some good horror/ gore animes?

Personally, I enjoyed Corpse Princess: Shikabane Hime.

I just finished the 2nd season of Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Was thinking of doing Accel World or Pandora Hearts next.

Edited by PhoenixInfernal