The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just finished

79164.jpg

Had a strong start, but the last 3 eps pushed the series too hard for its own good. Thats a shame.

From the new season, watched the first ep of...

79352.jpg

To understand it, the viewer must have watched the 1997 series or the recent trilogy as it begins after the final events from both. It has a shounen aura all over it, which means that this can be a horrible adaptation of a series that has so much potential to be great. I hope production/ writing will change the next episodes to dark fantasy/horror anime as it should be.

pffft... just remembering what he thinks of Darkness... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

lol. And what he did to Megumin after explosion :awesome: 

Now I now why she fought with him for the first time...

tumblr_o1b80j2fWR1s21xzoo1_540.gif

:3 loving this series more now... more than Mushishi I think... NyanNyan-sensei is just too likable... 

Da yo ne?  :awesome:

lastly... *staaaaare* I am having some suspicion about Natsume... better check out the next seasons...

I really want to hear what suspiction you have on him.

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto.

havent-you-heard-im-sakamoto-7682.jpg

The coolest guy in school that all the girls like and all the boys envy. As people try to humiliate them, Sakamoto always turns it around and looks even cooler while doing so. This anime is mostly episodic with a few episodes having a link to other episodes. The last episode was a bit disappointing, considering Fukase had been set up as the baddest student ever. Overall the anime is very average.

To understand it, the viewer must have watched the 1997 series or the recent trilogy as it begins after the final events from both. 

That explains a lot, I watched the first ep yesterday without having seen any Berserk and found it confusing.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I really want to hear what suspiction you have on him.

hmmm... need to gather more evidence.. might tell you after i watched San and Shi...

77966.jpg

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season

Synopsis

Class 3E is about to begin their second semester! And while some things have changed, the class assignment is still the same: kill their teacher before the end of the year! Easier said than done since Koro Sensei's made it clear he won't go down without a fight. Will these students be able to take down the tentacled monster that moves at Mach 20 before he can destroy the world?

one of my personal fave Shounen anime to date. I've read the manga... watched the live action movie (and might end up watching the sequel as well) and now, finished the anime... I really loved how it ends... :3

would recommend to anyone...

for fave girl.. still... Irina-sensei..:3

tumblr_o7svaziCup1ulrwwwo2_500.gif

what's left is Sakamoto and I am finished with Spring 2016 anime...

and oh... PSA: Shokugeki no Souma S2 pilot is out :3

Edited by JaM

That explains a lot, I watched the first ep yesterday without having seen any Berserk and found it confusing.

It's not just that. The episode skips over 180 chapters of the manga so even some Berserk veterans got confused.

Then you have two choices:

1st: watch the 1997 series and enjoy all the dark fantasy, political and emotional setting with a great soundtrack. Or...

2nd: watch the recent movie trilogy, with a CG-like animation and characters slightly different.

I believe the series is being made from the same studio that made the movies, so you will not notice lots of differences to this new series. But if you watched the original series you may end up being disappointed as I am at the moment (I watched the series and the movie trilogy, but the series is way better).

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto.

have you read the rumor/theory about Sakamoto? (first comment) it makes sense to me... 

79468.jpg

Sakamoto desu ga?

Synopsis

Just who is Sakamoto? He's enigmatic. He's clever. He's dashing. No challenge is too great and no cause is too small for Sakamoto. Girls love him, guys hate him for it, and despite efforts to humiliate him, Sakamoto is flawlessly able to emerge from the fray, even cooler than ever. Who knows what Sakamoto is going to do next? Whatever it is, it will be fabulous!

until now, I still want to believe that this is a spin off of JoJo series xD

I enjoyed watching this one. Didn't got tired of Sakamoto being too OP...No fave girl in this one since Sakamoto is Cool, Cooler and Coolest...xD

Eh... why would you even watch Berserk without previous knowledge? :D Why would you do that? :D

for fave girl.. still... Irina-sensei..:3

Not Nagisa? Not even Okuda? You betrayed megane? :awesome:

have you read the rumor/theory about Sakamoto? (first comment) it makes sense to me... 

Too cool even for the world of livings...

No fave girl in this one since Sakamoto is Cool, Cooler and Coolest... xD

Obviously Horie Yui best girl :P

Not Nagisa? Not even Okuda? You betrayed megane? :awesome:

Nagisa is still the best trap for me... Okuda has too few exposure and she has a crush on Karma so.. nope :awesome:

watched first ep of Souma Season 2... don't care if some says it is rushed... definitely enjoyed watching it ^_^

That makes sense and it would give a completely different meaning to the anime.

It's not just that. The episode skips over 180 chapters of the manga so even some Berserk veterans got confused.

Ok, good to know I'm not the only one that's confused.

Then you have two choices:

1st: watch the 1997 series and enjoy all the dark fantasy, political and emotional setting with a great soundtrack. Or...

2nd: watch the recent movie trilogy, with a CG-like animation and characters slightly different.

I believe the series is being made from the same studio that made the movies, so you will not notice lots of differences to this new series. But if you watched the original series you may end up being disappointed as I am at the moment (I watched the series and the movie trilogy, but the series is way better).

Ok, thanks for the tips :D.

Eh... why would you even watch Berserk without previous knowledge? :D Why would you do that? :D

I thought it was something like a reboot like Dragon Ball Kai, since the original Berserk started in 1997.

Finished Sakamoto. Show was a comfy ride.

Keeping up with JoJo as usual, good stuff as usual.

Started Berserk. On a related note i also dropped Berserk.

Started Season 2 of Shokugeki. It's even stupider than i remember which is a good thing.

Not sure if i'll watch anything wlse this season, apart from Mob Psycho 100 obviously.

I'm done with Sakamoto Desu Ga . Just have to wait for October to watch the special episode (unaired ep.13) tho  :(

Finished Sakamoto. Show was a comfy ride.
Keeping up with JoJo as usual, good stuff as usual.
Started Berserk. On a related note i also dropped Berserk.
Started Season 2 of Shokugeki. It's even stupider than i remember which is a good thing.
Not sure if i'll watch anything wlse this season, apart from Mob Psycho 100 obviously.

You dropped Berserk like it was nothing  :lol:

79353.jpg

Shokugeki no Souma - Season 2

Animation is good, story is entertaining but it made the terrible mistake of being predictable: it was obvious that Soma would win, as it is obvious that Tadokoro will lose in ep 2.

80389.jpg       80110.jpg

Both ReLife and Orange have the same vibe: the school setting with someone "living" their lives again.

I have read Orange manga, so I already know how it will end. These two will be the appetizers before the big titles.

79271.jpg

Beautiful animation, battle scene was simply but awesome and the episode had a good way to show why the world needs a savior.

My only complain: they already showed Velvet, from the upcoming Tales of Berseria, in what I imagine is the opening. But I still believe that the show will surprise me.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1
  • Like 1

I'm done with Sakamoto Desu Ga . Just have to wait for October to watch the special episode (unaired ep.13) tho  :(

I wonder what they plan to do with the episode.

Since it's EP13, I guess it IS supposed to happen after EP12, but manga end equals anime end...

You dropped Berserk like it was nothing  :lol:

Well, everyone should do that =D

Or not start at all probably...

Beautiful animation, battle scene was simply but awesome and the episode had a good way to show why the world needs a savior.

My only complain: they already showed Velvet, from the upcoming Tales of Berseria, in what I imagine is the opening. But I still believe that the show will surprise me.

#basedUfotable, just #basedUfotable

Watched the first episode of Arslan Senki Fuujin Ranbu and liked it a lot. Season 2 picks up a few days after the season 1 ending.

I wonder what they plan to do with the episode.

Since it's EP13, I guess it IS supposed to happen after EP12, but manga end equals anime end...

Maybe the 13th episode will shed some light on the

whole 'Sakamoto is dying'-theory

• Like 1