The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken

magi-sinbad-no-bouken-tv-7516.jpg

This anime happens about 30 years before the events in Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi The Kingdom of Magic. It shows how Sinbad became a king, founded a kingdom, founded the Seven Seas Alliance, and gathered his 8 generals. It has the same humour as the Magi anime/manga, but the first episode was really depressing. Afterwards it gets better.

Well... actually, I haven't seen Sekirei :awesome:

You should try it, it's pretty funny.

But there are some ugly boobed irrelevant characters :(

If it was about Kuu-chan, I would have seen it twice already :/

From what I know you enjoyed playing the Senran games :awesome:. Anyway, if you don't like boobs forget about them and devote yourself to watch this (it's gonna be hard for you, though..  :awesome:).

But, like Dragon said you should give it a try. It really has an interesting story (don't laugh, that is true :angel:) and overall it's pretty good.

• Like 1

From what I know you enjoyed playing the Senran games :awesome:. Anyway, if you don't like boobs forget about them and devote yourself to watch this (it's gonna be hard for you, though..  :awesome:).

But, like Dragon said you should give it a try. It really has an interesting story (don't laugh, that is true :angel:) and overall it's pretty good.

Lol, I liked that scene, especially how everyone just hung up :lol:. And yeah the story is pretty interesting.

• Like 1

From what I know you enjoyed playing the Senran games :awesome:

Because Hibari, Mirai and Asuka are cute :awesome:

. Anyway, if you don't like boobs forget about them and devote yourself to watch this (it's gonna be hard for you, though..  :awesome:).

I did say I would watch Kuu-chan scenes :awesome:

Yea, I believe it does have a plot :awesome:

One of the best slice of life anime I have watched. 

you are planning to watch the second season.. right????

10038.jpg

Gintama

Synopsis

In Gintoki's Japan, the arrival of the various space races known collectively as the Amanto ended the era of the samurai. The Amanto's highly advanced technology resulted in total conquest and a severe economic shift. Now, former samurai such as Gintoki scrape together whatever livelihood they can. Gintoki's profession of choice is that of a yorozuya: he'll complete any job for money. However, he’s unmotivated; and spending most of the day on the couch with the latest issue of Jump and a carton of Strawberry Milk is his preferred pastime. It turns out that his new unpaid employees, Shinpachi and Kagura, are going to interfere with his pastime even more than with his "work"! Of course, none of this means he has really given up on his samurai ideologies!

What a masterpiece xD I am not really into watching long running anime but this one got me hooked... will definitely watch the other 115 episodes + 1 movie xD

Fave episode is definitely 108.. hands down...

for fave girl... obviously... Sa-chan...

tumblr_o7gnr2EBe01tiivhqo1_540.gif

Masochist + Stalker + Meganekko... isn't she.. perfect? xD

you are planning to watch the second season.. right????

10038.jpg

Gintama

Synopsis

In Gintoki's Japan, the arrival of the various space races known collectively as the Amanto ended the era of the samurai. The Amanto's highly advanced technology resulted in total conquest and a severe economic shift. Now, former samurai such as Gintoki scrape together whatever livelihood they can. Gintoki's profession of choice is that of a yorozuya: he'll complete any job for money. However, he’s unmotivated; and spending most of the day on the couch with the latest issue of Jump and a carton of Strawberry Milk is his preferred pastime. It turns out that his new unpaid employees, Shinpachi and Kagura, are going to interfere with his pastime even more than with his "work"! Of course, none of this means he has really given up on his samurai ideologies!

What a masterpiece xD I am not really into watching long running anime but this one got me hooked... will definitely watch the other 115 episodes + 1 movie xD

Fave episode is definitely 108.. hands down...

for fave girl... obviously... Sa-chan...

tumblr_o7gnr2EBe01tiivhqo1_540.gif

Masochist + Stalker + Meganekko... isn't she.. perfect? xD

The feels...... This show  :(

Devil Survivor 2:The Animation

I really loved the anime...I wish it had more episodes though.•^•

Dat Airi avy :awesome:

Nice seeing another fan. I LOVED DeSu2 anime. It actually brought me to games =D

After seeing only 3 episodes, I immediately started playing, lol xD

I was just a bit disappointed they randomly took parts from different endings and pulled an anime-original.

Also, Hibiki was supposed to be more funny xD

• Like 1

I had just finished Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.  Really good if you like a feudal Japan setting with zombies with a dash of a western train influence.  Currently (as I am typing this)  I am watching Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asian Circuit.  

Lol xD Yeah,right after I finished the anime I literally got the game in GameStop for my 3DS. xD

I love the anime and the game,though.:3

and Yeah,same...But it's still a good anime nevertheless.^.^

xD Hibiki is funny in the game,too bad they didn't make him like that in the anime.

For 3DS, Overclocked, I presume? =D So... Yamato's sister? xD

Also, definitely play DeSu1 as well. I liked DeSu2 more, but DeSu1 is definitely more SMTish.

• Like 1

75d87960c388efc544be093603b8e9f014066698

Absolutely beautiful & heart-wrenching story. In my top three of all time. If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favor and watch it. Be prepared to cry.

Menma  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( 

My heart aches when I remember this anime. I think this and Code Geass made me cry.  :(

• Like 1

Menma  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( 

My heart aches when I remember this anime. I think this and Code Geass made me cry.  :(

Just thinking about it now.. Man very few forms of media, whether it be anime, television, movies, music etc. have left such a lasting impact on my life. 

• Like 1

Absolutely beautiful & heart-wrenching story. In my top three of all time. If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favor and watch it. Be prepared to cry.

What's the anime about?

pisode 2

Chiaki and the others playing Smash, Bomberman and Mario Kart. That was surely a fun sequence to watch  :lol:

I liked how Saionji came back to knock Ibuki back into the water :awesome: