The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

That ending though :awesome:

Do you know any other anime that's kind of the same as this?? Need me some feels.... :eyebrow:

Grave of the Fireflies? Bakemono No Ko? Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki? The Girl who Leapt Through Time?

with anime... which level of feels? like Clannad, Shigatsu, Angel Beats or Anohana?

Wait af. I watched all of those... Maybe Anohana level? X)

wow... Anohana level.. that is going to be tough... Sakamachi no Apollon? Rainbow? Honey and Clover? *shrug* Glasslip :awesome: ?

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

are you a psychic? :awesome:

yep.. he said it's Darkness... he is now downgraded to a normie in my eyes...

I hate you.

and as i said, i'm NOT a normie!

Why all the hate against Darkness? I liked all 3 of them.

I don't know (maybe because she is not a loli?) but personally I like her the most from these three. 

Team equal love! (with a sprinkle of Darkness :awesome:) :highfive:

wow... Anohana level.. that is going to be tough... Sakamachi no Apollon? Rainbow? Honey and Clover? *shrug* Glasslip :awesome: ?

Ok I would watch those you mentioned, I think I skipped them.... And Glasslip really??? :awesome:

Try Kobato or Aria: the Origination (but first you need to watch Aria: the Animation and Natural)

Aria huh? Ok I'll try that as well... 

Why all the hate against Darkness? I liked all 3 of them.

Boobs :awesome:

Dunno... her character felt pretty meh...

I hate you.

and as i said, i'm NOT a normie!

RIAJUU BAKUHATSUSHIRO! :awesome:

I really hope this is the end of ranting emo Subaru in Re:Zero, I'm getting really fed up with him for the past few episodes. Ep 18 is easily the most boring one.

No emo Barusu, no ReZero.

No way it could end.

Glasslip :awesome: ?

GLASSLIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Wait... you want him tear from how bad it was? xD

64265.jpg

Tell me now if I should stop or continue it. :awesome:

So far I find it relaxing to watch though.

Do watch =D

And then explain to the less fortunate of us what was it about :awesome:

I really don't like the emo Subaru from this arc. One episode was more than enough in the Roswaal mansion. Also I didn't expect

Pack to be that huge monster

It's actually interesting.

The show is trying to show powerless protagonist and what these events can do to one =D

I don't particularly like Balse as a character so... if he's emo or not does not change much =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

3cc2a02548c242c19f668d88aa72a1ac13415248
I remember when I thought this was only a slice of life comedy, but boy was I wrong. Shit gets real. I really like the supernatural being, Heartseed, even though I'm supposed not to I guess, since he's screwing with the main characters lives? I watched it dubbed this time, and I actually enjoyed it this time around, unlike before. I still prefer the Japanese voice actors though.
"I honestly would like to say I'm sorry from somewhere around the middle of my heart." ~Heartseed :lol:

I fucking despise Yoshifumi though, he really ticks me off. And Iori is 50/50 for me. Aside him and her, I really like the other characters,

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

It's actually interesting.

The show is trying to show powerless protagonist and what these events can do to one =D

I don't particularly like Balse as a character so... if he's emo or not does not change much =D

I get that dying, seeing others die, and respawning back while everyone else doesn't remember anything can be stressful, but I still don't like whiny, ranting, emo Subaru, especially having to listen to that for almost an entire episode :|. But I get the feeling he hit rock bottom and things will go towards the True Ending route from here.

But I get the feeling he hit rock bottom and things will go towards the True Ending route from here.

Well, the episode count definitely suggests that but it also depends on where they want to cut off the anime.

They could always pull something like Mahouka and just end arc without any actual ending =D

Well, the episode count definitely suggests that but it also depends on where they want to cut off the anime.

They could always pull something like Mahouka and just end arc without any actual ending =D

I hope not, there are still about 7 episodes left so there's enough time to deal with everything.