The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I really hope this is the end of ranting emo Subaru in Re:Zero, I'm getting really fed up with him for the past few episodes. Ep 18 is easily the most boring one.

probably too late. But I really like the Episode 18. It is like the Bad End in a visual novel which is necessary to progress to True Ending xD man.. I wish this one would have a Visual Novel game... will definitely go with Rem route first.

oh wait, didn't noticed that you said it yourself as well xD

I wish I could see Subaru and Rem running away though. 

GLASSLIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Wait... you want him tear from how bad it was? xD

You can never tell, he might be "the one" that we are looking for that could explain it's existence.

64265.jpg

Tell me now if I should stop or continue it. :awesome:

So far I find it relaxing to watch though.

oh... you really started it.. :| 

Been slacking lately and been only watching some stuffs. :(

Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu E5 - waitwooot? did I missed something? what the heck happened to Etoile all of the sudden???

Food Wars! The Second Plate E5

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable E18 

Rewrite E5 - hold your horses for a moment please... the pacing is waaaay too fast.

Orange E5 - #SuwaBestBro. Fave part is coming up next.. can't wait :3

man.. I wish this one would have a Visual Novel game... 

Damn, now I suddenly want something I never knew I wanted...

There's an IF novel for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4skczp/lnwnspoilersfaq_spoiler_faq_about_re_zero/

You can never tell, he might be "the one" that we are looking for that could explain it's existence.

IMPASSIBURU! Such person cannot possibly exist!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Damn, now I suddenly want something I never knew I wanted...

There's an IF novel for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4skczp/lnwnspoilersfaq_spoiler_faq_about_re_zero/

IMPASSIBURU! Such person cannot possibly exist!

Well, even Plastic Memories have a VN sooo.. yeah.. the possibility is endless xD

that... site... the spoiler tags... must.. resist... self.. from reading them...

you can never tell, as said, he could be "the One" we've been waiting for a long time now...

I'm binge watching Death Note right now. Made it to episode 24 so far. I wanted to see what the hype is all about and why Death Note is in so many top anime lists. Really enjoying it so far.

Gotta go eat now though and then back to Death Note!

Well, even Plastic Memories have a VN sooo.. yeah.. the possibility is endless xD

ReZero does not have Ten-chan :awesome:

you can never tell, as said, he could be "the One" we've been waiting for a long time now...

No, just no, I can't believe that possibility =D

Gotta go eat now though and then back to Death Note!

Potato chips? :awesome:

• Like 1

probably too late. But I really like the Episode 18. It is like the Bad End in a visual novel which is necessary to progress to True Ending xD man.. I wish this one would have a Visual Novel game... will definitely go with Rem route first.

oh wait, didn't noticed that you said it yourself as well xD

Subaru also has lots of Bad Ending routes before finding the True Ending. I just hate how whiny and emo he's become ever since the fight with Lia.

Yeah, Rem deserves more recognition. I'd get a localized Re:Zero VN game.

Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu E5 - waitwooot? did I missed something? what the heck happened to Etoile all of the sudden???

Yeah the pacing suddenly picked up a lot. Probably because this season only has 8 episodes :shakefist:. Etoile deserves some screen time too. I was hoping for some romance, but that didn't happen at all.

Rewrite E5 - hold your horses for a moment please... the pacing is waaaay too fast.

Good to know I'm not the only one thinking like that.

• Like 1

Shakugan no Shana first season watched, it was kinda average imo 5/10. Hopefully next seasons are going to be better.

I get that dying, seeing others die, and respawning back while everyone else doesn't remember anything can be stressful, but I still don't like whiny, ranting, emo Subaru, especially having to listen to that for almost an entire episode :|. But I get the feeling he hit rock bottom and things will go towards the True Ending route from here.

I agree with Subaru whining being annoying, usually just when things get interesting in that anime something tragic must happen and he dies so he can whine even more. In newest episode it looked like maybe he will finaly get more optimistic.

Shakugan no Shana first season watched, it was kinda average imo 5/10. Hopefully next seasons are going to be better.

I agree with Subaru whining being annoying, usually just when things get interesting in that anime something tragic must happen and he dies so he can whine even more. In newest episode it looked like maybe he will finaly get more optimistic.

Depends if you like slice of life and school anime, you'll like the first half of season 2. During the second half things get a lot more interesting and events from the first half become clear. The third season is IMO the best one so far, lots of action and things get a lot more serious from the start.

So glad to know I'm not the only one thinking like that :highfive:. Yeah, it definitely looks like things are going to get better from now on.

Hmm maybe I'm late but I just wanna join in to the Subaru bashing. He really started to show his true colours in the 3rd arc, a self righteous idiot who couldn't stop to think about his actions if his life depended on it. And I doubt it'll get better, cause this anime is pretty good at making you believe everything will be ok and then shit all over you. It's an awesome anime imo and I'm glad the mc is not a generic stupid LN protagonist but I'm kinda tired of this rem - subaru - emilia love triangle. I wanna see more of the twin tail drill hair loli, the other ruler candidates or literally anyone other then those 3.

Right now I'm watching Berserk (1997) and loving it.

Recently watched horror animes Another (2012) and Corpse Party: Tortured Souls (2013), the first of which is probably the best horror anime out there with great suspense and mystery and a good amount of well built-up great gore; and the latter of which being a boring meaningless gore-fest.

For a Key VN this was a bit of a disappointment. Certainly not on par with Kanon and Clannad :(.

Planetarian is Key's best vn, it's the only one that doesn't drag on f o r e v e r.  I don't know who the hell thought making an anime of it would be a good idea though when the vn itself is like 3 hours.. Guess they really wanna milk everything Key for all their worth.