The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Planetarian is Key's best vn, it's the only one that doesn't drag on f o r e v e r.  I don't know who the hell thought making an anime of it would be a good idea though when the vn itself is like 3 hours.. Guess they really wanna milk everything Key for all their worth.

Well, they did only make ONA out of it.

Planetarian

planetarian-7837.jpg

For a Key VN this was a bit of a disappointment. Certainly not on par with Kanon and Clannad  :(.

It's not full fledged Key work. You can't expect Clannad/Kanon quality.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Planetarian is Key's best vn, it's the only one that doesn't drag on f o r e v e r.  I don't know who the hell thought making an anime of it would be a good idea though when the vn itself is like 3 hours.. Guess they really wanna milk everything Key for all their worth.

To each his own, I suppose. Personally, I like Clannad the most (though I've yet to see Angel Beatz). The anime is only 1 hour, with 5 episodes that last about 12 minutes.

It's not full fledged Key work. You can't expect Clannad/Kanon quality.

I was hoping for something grand, when I found out it's based on a Key VN. I guess this was one of their earlier works.

Assassination Classroom Season 1 and 2

assassination-classroom-tv-6429.jpg

Really liked this one, had me laugh quite a bit. Really liked those sound tracks especially the dubstep :D

Also Karma is going to be one of my favourite characters.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Shakugan no Shana season 3

shakugan-no-shana-iii-3642.jpg

The conclusion to the Shakugan no Shana trilogy. Events from the first two seasons are explained and dealt with, while the Flame Hazes and Tomogara prepare for a war that will decide the future. This season is a lot more serious compared to the previous ones and it picks up immediately after season 2 ended. I liked the ending though

it was sad that most people wouldn't remember Yuji and Shana. There are still some things that I don't quite understand, such as how Yuji could use the silver flame, how the silver knight and the Midnight Lost Child are connected, and how the God of Creation ended up in the Midnight Lost Child, since Pheles created it for Johan thousands of years after said God was sealed away. The final fight between Yuji, Sidonay, Margery, and Shana seemed unnecessary too. I actually expected Yuji to form a contract with the God of Creation and become a Flame Haze too

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

There are still some things that I don't quite understand, such as how Yuji could use the silver flame, how the silver knight and the Midnight Lost Child are connected

From what I remember this has to do with the fight against Bal Masque members (when Sabrac wounded Johann). So, in order to save Johann, Pheles had to sealed him into the Reiji Maigo. She didn't know that Sabrac placed the Silver Knight into the treasure tool, though. In the end, the Reiji Maigo was lost (that's why she searched for him).

As for the silver flame, Yuji could use it because the Silver was inside the Midnight lost child. That's the only one logical explanation.

• Like 1

From what I remember this has to do with the fight against Bal Masque members (when Sabrac wounded Johann). So, in order to save Johann, Pheles had to sealed him into the Reiji Maigo. She didn't know that Sabrac placed the Silver Knight into the treasure tool, though. In the end, the Reiji Maigo was lost (that's why she searched for him).

As for the silver flame, Yuji could use it because the Silver was inside the Midnight lost child. That's the only one logical explanation.

Ok, that would explain some things, but there was a silver knight in the clock tower that Ball Masque wanted to use to create a giant Denizen ... unless it had been extracted at the end of season 1 when Yuji was captured.

Ok, that would explain some things, but there was a silver knight in the clock tower that Ball Masque wanted to use to create a giant Denizen ... unless it had been extracted at the end of season 1 when Yuji was captured.

In fact there are two silver knights named Tyrant I and II. The first Tyrant is the one who is sealed in the Reiji Maigo and the second one is the heart of the tower that you mentioned (it was build by that crazy scientist - Dantalion).

In fact there are two silver knights named Tyrant I and II. The first Tyrant is the one who is sealed in the Reiji Maigo and the second one is the heart of the tower that you mentioned (it was build by that crazy scientist - Dantalion).

This stuff is so confusing, where did the second Tyrant come from?

This stuff is so confusing, where did the second Tyrant come from?

From the star of darkness castle (where the 3rd season takes place). Tyrant II was only created to be the body of the snake of the festival (if you don't remember he was the new version of Yuji  :P).

Tales of Zestiria the X: I liked how this episode was about Velvet from Tales of Berseria.

Arslan Senki season 2: finally Etoile got some screen time.

Seems like there will be a 4-way war with Lusitania, Pars, Hilmes, and Boudin

Qualidea Code:

I didn't expect Canaria to die, though I get the feeling that mysterious implant Aoi got contains Canaria's power

Re:Zero: Yeah, finally emo Subaru is gone (for now :ninja: ). Here's hoping things won't get so emo again.

Tales of Zestiria the X: I liked how this episode was about Velvet from Tales of Berseria.

Frankly, the whole anime is just to hype Berseria, no surprise she even got her own episode.

Re:Zero: Yeah, finally emo Subaru is gone (for now :ninja: ). Here's hoping things won't get so emo again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I want emo Balse back xD

Frankly, the whole anime is just to hype Berseria, no surprise she even got her own episode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I want emo Balse back xD

The first 4 episodes and the OVA were about Zestiria, so I was surprised Berseria got a whole episode. Velvet is in the opening very briefly, so I expected the last episode to tease Berseria a bit.

Now you're just trolling  :spank: . Go watch ep 19, it's really good after all the emo episodes.

Arslan Senki season 2: finally Etoile got some screen time.

Seems like there will be a 4-way war with Lusitania, Pars, Hilmes, and Boudin

Qualidea Code:

I didn't expect Canaria to die, though I get the feeling that mysterious implant Aoi got contains Canaria's power

Arslan Senki

Is it bad to say that I don't care about the war? I just want to see Etoile and Arslan reunited again xD

surprisingly I caught up on some new episodes of new anime:

91 Days E5 

Gyakuten Saiban E18 - ugh... my least fave arc started. 

Days E5 - wow. I am enjoying this one. Kirito sugoi!! oh wait, different character. 

Handa-kun E5

Re:Zero E19 - true end route confirmed? xD

Amaama to Inazuma E5 - me want to eat some doughnuts now :3

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! E5 - hype!!! another chuuni in next ep!!!