The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Did you liked it? It is a Light Slice of life without any worring just smiles? :D

Anyway First time writing here, i'll try share some of my Watching Anime.....

Well when i'll watch somehting again xD It's almsot 41 Days that i don't watch nothing and my Backlog keep growing, Oh god....

Well, SuperSonico: The Animation contains a lot of fanservice, she is a little clumsy, she got big breast and she is shy; she is a model, university student, support woman at her grandma's restaurant and the singer and guitarrist of FAV; the anime also has no conection between some chapters but some other chapters are good, the christmas time one, the one where she lies unconscious first on the floor and then she was moved to a sofa, the one where she is fulled of activities and the last one, some of these because have some good messages and one is funny (the third as I described before).

If you love big breast girls, maybe you'll enjoy this, if you don't care about if is good or not the plot, personally, I didn't like the fact about her big breast (I prefer mid size breast, just like Suzu), clumsy, silly when she is modeling (If wasn't by her manager, the photographers and the session staff people would made her do embarrassing poses or they would made her wear nothing) and for the end, the cats looks weird, they drew bad the cats' faces (they don't have noses). The good about her is that she has good feelings and is shy.

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Well, SuperSonico: The Animation contains a lot of fanservice, she is a little clumsy, she got big breast and she is shy; she is a model, university student, support woman at her grandma's restaurant and the singer and guitarrist of FAV; the anime also has no conection between some chapters but some other chapters are good, the christmas time one, the one where she lies unconscious first on the floor and then she was moved to a sofa, the one where she is fulled of activities and the last one, some of these because have some good messages and one is funny (the third as I described before).

If you love big breast girls, maybe you'll enjoy this, if you don't care about if is good or not the plot, personally, I didn't like the fact about her big breast (I prefer mid size breast, just like Suzu), clumsy, silly when she is modeling (If wasn't by her manager, the photographers and the session staff people would made her do embarrassing poses or they would made her wear nothing) and for the end, the cats looks weird, they drew bad the cats' faces (they don't have noses). The good about her is that she has good feelings and is shy.

I See well then if you wrothe the Second part you clearly don't know me xD

Good Good to know that's what i like to hear and from somebody who have watched it (Not like Mal maybe a bad vote based on 1-2 Episode, thanks you genius that already understand all the anime in 40 minutes -_-). My favourite anime are Comedy Slice of life so i like seeing them just living their life :3 Even i don't really enjoy Big boobs but in this case for me are totally fine i don't like when they are huge that you don't even see those in the real world that is just ugly not sexy :P

So Thanks for the Mini-Review i guess i should watch it soon, it's on my Pc since months, well is not the only one honestly xD

78894.jpg

Detective Conan Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare

Synopsis

On a dark night, the Japanese police is raided by a spy and different countries' intelligence agencies' secret files are going to be taken, but public safety officers led by Tooru Amuro arrive just in time. The spy steals a car and escapes but is thwarted by FBI agent Shuichi Akai's rifle bullet and falls of the roadway. The next day, Conan and his friends go to an aquarium in Tokyo and find an attractive woman alone and injured. Her left and right eyes are different colors and she suffers from amnesia. Conan and his friends promise to help her regain her memory, so they stay with her. Throughout all this, Vermouth is watching behind the scenes. Afterwards, she pulls out a silencer and speaks into an attached intercom, "It's as planned, Gin."

hmmm... not really loving this one.. well, I liked it but not as I liked the previous ones. Maybe because Ran's life is not in grave danger? :awesome:

Drifters ep 4

Occultic;Nine ep 4

Would you recommend both? Drifters is in the edge of me dropping it while Occult;Nine is somehow "ok" to me so far.

OT:

Hibike Euphonium E2E4 - mmm... It's Asuka arc next right??? :3

Days E17

Haikyuu!! S3 E4

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan E88 - yay!! 120 eps!!!

Natsume Yuujinchou Go E5 - still loving this one :3

Would you recommend both? Drifters is in the edge of me dropping it while Occult;Nine is somehow "ok" to me so far.

Yeah, I like Drifters so far, though a few parts could do with some less excessive violence. Occultic;Nine seems to be building up a huge mystery and I feel like it's still in the prologue part. The pacing slowed down a bit and the anime stops jumping around scenes between different days, which are both great improvements. Though Ryo-Tas is well on her way to become the most annoying character of this season  <_< .

• Like 1

I See well then if you wrothe the Second part you clearly don't know me xD

Good Good to know that's what i like to hear and from somebody who have watched it (Not like Mal maybe a bad vote based on 1-2 Episode, thanks you genius that already understand all the anime in 40 minutes -_-). My favourite anime are Comedy Slice of life so i like seeing them just living their life :3 Even i don't really enjoy Big boobs but in this case for me are totally fine i don't like when they are huge that you don't even see those in the real world that is just ugly not sexy :P

So Thanks for the Mini-Review i guess i should watch it soon, it's on my Pc since months, well is not the only one honestly xD

You're welcome, I hope it will helps, about enormous breast, from my region, there's an Argentinian TV celebrity with exaggered breast size, in that size, looks more ugly and nasty than sexy, in contrast, there is an actress that has mid-size breast and is beautiful when she appears in a movie (By any reason, she uses to appear showing them when in movies (She was a TV actress more than a decade ago (soap operas), then she started to appear in movies (the movies where she appears are B15 rated here (for teenagers with an age of 15 or above)) :D

81755.jpg

Natsume Yuujinchou Go (episode 5). Looks like we're going to have more 'returning names' in the next ep.

Natsume Yuujinchou Go E5 - still loving this one :3

2nd episode was the best so far. It even made me cry, really!

Also...

I believe that Taki would be the perfect waifu for Natsume ^_^.

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1

You're welcome, I hope it will helps, about enormous breast, from my region, there's an Argentinian TV celebrity with exaggered breast size, in that size, looks more ugly and nasty than sexy, in contrast, there is an actress that has mid-size breast and is beautiful when she appears in a movie (By any reason, she uses to appear showing them when in movies (She was a TV actress more than a decade ago (soap operas), then she started to appear in movies (the movies where she appears are B15 rated here (for teenagers with an age of 15 or above)) :D

Well Sure it helped i just have to really Start back watching Anime now anyway xD I Already have 3 planned Sonico after this could be the 4th in my list :P

Yeah i imagine i saw some both in Anime and Real World and are more ugly than sexy as you already told, i mean i Like big boobs (Who doesn't? xD) but until is a D/E Even F Cup to say it in Japanese term but after that nooo it's too much :P

Yeah, I like Drifters so far, though a few parts could do with some less excessive violence. Occultic;Nine seems to be building up a huge mystery and I feel like it's still in the prologue part. The pacing slowed down a bit and the anime stops jumping around scenes between different days, which are both great improvements. Though Ryo-Tas is well on her way to become the most annoying character of this season  <_< .

Hmmm.. I am still not sure with Drifters... would stall that one I guess.

Gave Occult;Nine a shot... well.. it is like DRRR so far... sooo.. which is good right? *shrug*

2nd episode was the best so far. It even made me cry, really!

Also...

I believe that Taki would be the perfect waifu for Natsume ^_^.

:highfive: Could be my fave Natsume episode so far...

It's heartbreaking and heartwarming :3

hmmm...

I do ship Tanuma and Taki for some unknown reason xD

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Well Sure it helped i just have to really Start back watching Anime now anyway xD I Already have 3 planned Sonico after this could be the 4th in my list :P

Yeah i imagine i saw some both in Anime and Real World and are more ugly than sexy as you already told, i mean i Like big boobs (Who doesn't? xD) but until is a D/E Even F Cup to say it in Japanese term but after that nooo it's too much :P

Yes, I prefer from cup c or below, also, talking about Sonico, there's a game for PS3 and PC of SuperSonico, for PS3  only in japan as I know, and the PC version at all the places where Steam is available, but I haven't tried to own a copy