The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Yes, I prefer from cup c or below, also, talking about Sonico, there's a game for PS3 and PC of SuperSonico, for PS3  only in japan as I know, and the PC version at all the places where Steam is available, but I haven't tried to own a copy

Yeah i Follow JAST USA that is the pubblisher of the game on PC here in the west so i know, didn't know about the Ps3 game but i doubt i will love it so much that i will get it xD

I Mean i don't have Japanese games i Want still like Idolmaster platinum stars to say one :P

I don't :awesome:

Oh well then i guess you can just Present to me you special VLG Valkyrie Drive copy for Vita since you don't care :awesome:

But which kind though????

14955957_1226663680722647_31581849150482

Uge o.O

That hit all my strike zones xDDD

(Though... why is Yuki there twice, lol?)

Anyway.

YES HELL YES YES Yes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YES Meh YEA

Aoi/loli Meh Nope HELL NO

:awesome:

Obviously Aoi loli is a winner here :awesome:

Oh well then i guess you can just Present to me you special VLG Valkyrie Drive copy for Vita since you don't care :awesome:

Enough ass for me to keep going :awesome:

• Like 1

Nah, I'll be watching the...

environment :awesome:

Yeah i saw The Wonderful Environment you posted in the Scrrenshot Vita Section :awesome:

Anyway I ask here for curiosity even if i have my list already, some really Light and funny anime? I'm talking of anime Like Hidamari Sketch where is just Fun and normal life no worries just laughs that's it :D for Stories and actions another time i don't want now :P

Plus Somebody knows how is Ranma 1/2? I Have it and Lamù to start but i watched some episodes of Lamù when i wa slittle so i know it's gorgeous and i have it in my subs :P While Ranma i have to watch it Sub eng so just wanting to knwo something like how is if serious or light and funny and this kind of stuff, not the Story in short, i knwo that ;)

Yeah i saw The Wonderful Environment you posted in the Scrrenshot Vita Section :awesome:

I know!

GE has glorious environments :awesome:

Anyway I ask here for curiosity even if i have my list already, some really Light and funny anime? I'm talking of anime Like Hidamari Sketch where is just Fun and normal life no worries just laughs that's it :D for Stories and actions another time i don't want now :P

You can't go wrong with anything that has tag Slice of Life or is iyashi-kei.

I would suggest K-On, but I'm sure you watched that so... what about Non Non Biyori?

I know!

GE has glorious environments :awesome:

You can't go wrong with anything that has tag Slice of Life or is iyashi-kei.

I would suggest K-On, but I'm sure you watched that so... what about Non Non Biyori?

Yeah i Saw Totally glorious especially in some Well Planned Scenes :awesome:

Yeah, even Gakkou Gurashi has Slice of Life and from what i've seen around the web without major spoilers luckily it's not an happy anime xD

OH PLEASE Check My Anime Planet Profile on my Profile here before telling me this thing Satoshi, you clearly didn't xD

Then don't even bother to Tell me Satoshi ;)

Damn, here I thought you would put it there :awesome:

Frankly, I don't like checking others' A-P because I never know if it's written properly or the butchered English version xDDD

Anyway, I checked your list and... I don't see AnoHana, Kokoro Connect, Kyoukai no Kanata, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and watch Hyouka, seriously.

And... not having Clannad... just no :P

Is this sufficient? :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

75376.jpg

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA

That was just hilarious.. it was really worth waiting over a one year for this episode (ok, I didn't have to wait that long). Everyone who like this series must watch this OVA.

Favourite line

nMZRZ3M.jpg?1

so true if you're spending a lot of time with girls :awesome:

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 2

That was just hilarious.. it was really worth waiting over a one year for this episode (ok, I didn't have to wait that long). Everyone who like this series must watch this OVA.

loved the OVA. It makes me want the anime to have a 3rd season sooo bad now... btw... my fave scene:

nNqmmou.png

nwJCnvO.png

75921.jpg

Whisper of the Heart

Synopsis

Whisper of the Heart is a touching Ghibli slice-of-life story, about a young girl named Shizuku. While riding the train, she notices a fat cat riding alongside her. Following the cat, she finds a shop where she is told an enchanting story of a gold statue named "The Baron". WotH follows Shizuku in her struggles to grow, and her budding love with the shopkeeper's son.

could say this one's my personal fave Ghibli movie so far... :3

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

There's no way that anime would end like this. That's gotta be the next season.

By the way, you also realized Hiki looks exactly the same at these two photos? :P

hmmm...

I do ship Tanuma and Taki for some unknown reason xD

And about your prevoius reply

Yeah, you're right. They might be a good pair ^_^. I forgot that Natsume fits better to Matoba :lol:

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 1

By the way, you also realized Hiki looks exactly the same at these two photos? :P

And about your prevoius reply

Yeah, you're right. They might be a good pair ^_^. I forgot that Natsume fits better to Matoba :lol:

xD I noticed it once when I watched it... hard to not noticed those eyes xD

I could actually picture Tanuma and Taki being a couple and still at the same time both still caring for Natsume :3

nah.. it's obviously NatoriXNatsume :awesome:

OT:

back to back Slice of Laifu *well, still waiting for Poco's Udon World new ep*

Fune wo Amu E4

www.Working!! E6

FEELS March Comes in like a Lion E5 - my personal fave ep atm.. it is definitely going to be a tough time for me to pick between Natsume Go and 3gatsu for my AotS :3

Edited by JaM

Damn, here I thought you would put it there :awesome:

Frankly, I don't like checking others' A-P because I never know if it's written properly or the butchered English version xDDD

Anyway, I checked your list and... I don't see AnoHana, Kokoro Connect, Kyoukai no Kanata, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and watch Hyouka, seriously.

And... not having Clannad... just no :P

Is this sufficient? :awesome:

Oh thanks for not trusting my English after that is like a month i write here then xD

Well this that you told are all Slice of Life yeah but all Sad (Well not Tonari yeah) for that kind of Anime i have to be in the mood, all of this are in My list, i even have Ano Hana in BD and Hyouka & Kyoukai no Kanata on My PC :P So i'll watch them i just have to be in the mood and for now i want Ultra-Light slice of life that is just fun nothing more yeah as Tonari for example in that list ;)

I'll Guess i'll Just Stick With my list then that has 4-5 Slice of life of that kind from all the Seasons in last 2 years xD

Oh thanks for not trusting my English after that is like a month i write here then xD

No, I meant anime names.

A-P has a weird habit of sometimes leaving the name in Japanese and sometimes giving it its English equivalent.

I know all anime only by their Japanese name so I first need to check it on A-P before I go to search for it on someone's profile.

No, I meant anime names.

A-P has a weird habit of sometimes leaving the name in Japanese and sometimes giving it its English equivalent.

I know all anime only by their Japanese name so I first need to check it on A-P before I go to search for it on someone's profile.

Ah that, but on AP It's the same usually if you write the Original name and it's in English for whatever reason it shows up in the Search :P

Yeah i'll never understand that some English some Not Mah, even MAL do that with some but just few ones

Really? Because for Example if i tell you Assassination's Classroom you don't understand it's Ansatsu Kyoushitsu? :P

Ah that, but on AP It's the same usually if you write the Original name and it's in English for whatever reason it shows up in the Search :P

Sure, in search yes, but not on your profile. On profile, it is categorized under the main name.

Really? Because for Example if i tell you Assassination's Classroom you don't understand it's Ansatsu Kyoushitsu? :P

If it's translation, it's okay, but if it has some weird transformation I have never heard, I tend to not connect it.