The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Natsume Yuujinchou (episode 6)

Kind of weird episode, but I enjoyed it. Seeing Natsume and not hearing Kamiya Hiroshi's voice for about half of episode was something new to me.

I really can't help but laugh at those moments when he try to speak xD pretty excited to Sensei's adventure chore

16126.jpg

Bakemonogatari

Synopsis

Koyomi Araragi is an aloof boy who holds a strange, supernatural secret which inadvertently leads him to others with similar stories. Gods, spirits and afflictions can be pesky things, taking important memories or causing unusual tendencies – a fact that Koyomi and others are unfortunately aware of. Using the help of an eccentric homeless man, Koyomi is able to help new friends he meets along the way with their own paranormal conundrums…

Finally :3

Quite confuse though what order should I watch this series. Should I stick with the order they were released?

Fave girl so far... obviously... Hanekawa cause... MegaNEKO :3

• Like 3

I really can't help but laugh at those moments when he try to speak xD pretty excited to Sensei's adventure chore

16126.jpg

Bakemonogatari

Synopsis

Koyomi Araragi is an aloof boy who holds a strange, supernatural secret which inadvertently leads him to others with similar stories. Gods, spirits and afflictions can be pesky things, taking important memories or causing unusual tendencies – a fact that Koyomi and others are unfortunately aware of. Using the help of an eccentric homeless man, Koyomi is able to help new friends he meets along the way with their own paranormal conundrums…

Finally :3

Quite confuse though what order should I watch this series. Should I stick with the order they were released?

Finally! :D

Yea, watch them in release order because we will be on death beds before Kizumono is released completely xDD

Fave girl so far... obviously... HanekawaaKana

Fixed that for you :awesome:

• Like 1

71683.jpg

Grisaia no Kajitsu Specials

Lol, those specials.. I literally don't know what to say.. Maybe Ken-chan could tell you more about them :awesome:

I absolutely watch the other specials as well :awesome:

About those specials? I'd rate them 10/10 if I can.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Like 1

Not Yui Horie, but Hanekawa is probably worst girl (not counting Kaiki, okay? :P).

Yeah, i dont like Nadeko either she so annoying, to think everything in her arcs started just because she doesnt like to be called Cute...  :facepalm:

----

Hocchan in Love, Hocchan is Life!

giphy.gif

Sugar Sweet Nightmare by Horie Yui.

perfect slumbers by Horie Yui.

chocolate insomnia by Horie Yui.

Edited by GrayFT

Not Yui Horie, but Hanekawa is probably worst girl (not counting Kaiki, okay? :P).

Lies Kaiki best girl!  :awesome:

If I'm gonna rank my Monogatari girls it has to be:

1. Kaiki
  2. Senjougahara
  3. Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade
  4. Karen
  5. Kanbaru
  6. Ougi
  7. Ononoki
  8. Tsukihi
  9. Tsubasa
  10. Hachihachiji
  11. Hanekawa
  12. Sengoku cause she suuuuuucks  :awesome:
  • Like 1

Bloodivores ep 7: things are dragging on, for the last 2-3 episodes. I really hope that's going to change next week.

Bungou Stray Dogs Season 2 ep 7: That cliffhanger...

Drifters ep 6: So... was that Hitler?

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku ep 7: Calamity Mary's name should be Insane Mary.

Occultic;Nine ep 6: Ffs stop moving the screen around so much. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to rotate the screen should be fired.

www.Working!! ep 7: this show still manages to be hilarious in each episode, it may very well be the best show of this season.

Holy shit, I feel like this anime is getting darker and darker with each episode. And like Madoka Magika, it has a beautiful and light-hearted opening theme.

Which episode did you watch?

Yeah, i dont like Nadeko either she so annoying, to think everything in her arcs started just because she doesnt like to be called Cute...  :facepalm:

----

Hocchan in Love, Hocchan is Life!

giphy.gif

Sugar Sweet Nightmare by Horie Yui.

perfect slumbers by Horie Yui.

chocolate insomnia by Horie Yui.

Lies Kaiki best girl!  :awesome:

If I'm gonna rank my Monogatari girls it has to be:

1. Kaiki
  2. Senjougahara
  3. Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade
  4. Karen