The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished:

Myraid Colors Phantom World

Love Live! (Season 1)

Watching:

Sound! Euphonium (Season 2 [i have been watching it, but now I can't watch them daily because I don't have a CrunchyRoll premium membership (yet) (I'm just waiting for the holidays to upgrade it), so I'm now on the newest standard account episode available])

Love! Live (Season 2)

Another (In my country was recently released the first volume from it, I started reading it time since I found it, I liked it, when I was exploring the animes available, when I found it, I just waited to finish watching the last chapter of Myraid Colors Phantom World to start it)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars

regalia-the-three-sacred-stars-7789.jpg

Synopsis

In the country of Rimguard a mysterious event shook the country and its people just twelve years prior. As time passed, memory of the incident began to fade while peace reigned over the land. Sisters Yui and Rena live a quiet life in the Enastria Empire until a large mecha suddenly attacks their peaceful home, changing everything. The girls become caught in a vortex of destiny and godly revival.

So, girls that transform into gundams .... ok :|. This anime is pretty average. The music is nice and some characters are interesting, but the story could've been more fleshed out, the lore needed some serious explaining, and the bad guy's motives and past aren't revealed at all. Some of the main characters' pasts also aren't revealed and when something happens, they're all like: "yeah, that happened so we want to help that person that just got introduced" <_<  Also Ingrid is the best girl.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Black Bullet

black-bullet-5828.jpg

Synopsis

In the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and was forced to live within a wall made of Varanium monoliths, a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children" were discovered: children born infected with the Gastrea virus who possess superhuman abilities. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the war, Rentarou Satomi, a high school student and Civil Security member, and his Initator Enju Aihara, receive a secret mission to prevent Tokyo's destruction.

If I had to describe this anime, I'd call it a mix between Hundred and Attack on Titan (yes, I realize Hundred was created after Black Bullet). This anime was surprisingly a lot darker than expected, especially with all the abuse towards the Cursed Children and people being killed off

the feels when the school was blown up :(, I really want to know who did that

. Luckily, there are also more than enough funny moments to keep the anime light-hearted. The characters are interesting, I like how everyone acted so cheerful, but then their dark pasts were revealed. The MC struggles to protect Tokyo while also trying to create equality between normal humans and Cursed Children and he isn't afraid to be ruthless when necessary. Though he always sticks to what he believes to be right. That ending made me look forward to a season 2, but it seems the light novels have stopped. This anime is definitely a recommendation. As for best girls, I'd say Kisara and Tina. 

I thought you would finally see the light :awesome:

There are some lolis that I think are great characters, I'm just not into them.

50361.jpg

Gintama'

Synopsis

Gintoki Sakata, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape together a living as the freelance jack-of-all-trades group Yorozuya in Edo while living among the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.

Source: ANN

The Vegeta Discussion is sooo goood. 

64 Episodes to go ^_^

Edited by JaM

Just watched the recent episode of Keijo!!!!!!!! and damn, that fight was EPIC! Now I have to wait until Saturday when I can see what happens next in Magical Girl Raising Project. On the edge of my seat wondering who will die next.

My guess would be

Hardgore Alice, seeing how the surviving twin angel transformed into that stuffed bunny Alice always carries around. She most likely saw where Alice lives and how she looks in her human form

I just watched episode 10 of Magical Girl Raising Project yesterday. The hype levels for this show just keep getting higher, making it a top contender for my favorite anime of 2016. I'm definitely reading the light novels when this series is over.

My prediction is:

Swim Swim and Tama use the power of the magical medicine to barely defeat Cranberry. Swim Swim will be a-okay due to her magic, but Tama will be heavily wounded. I predicted around episode 7 that the final four would be Snow White, Ripple, Swim Swim, and Tama, and so far, it seems like I guessed right.

I just watched episode 10 of Magical Girl Raising Project yesterday. The hype levels for this show just keep getting higher, making it a top contender for my favorite anime of 2016. I'm definitely reading the light novels when this series is over.

My prediction is:

Swim Swim and Tama use the power of the magical medicine to barely defeat Cranberry. Swim Swim will be a-okay due to her magic, but Tama will be heavily wounded. I predicted around episode 7 that the final four would be Snow White, Ripple, Swim Swim, and Tama, and so far, it seems like I guessed right.

I'm thinking

Snow White will convince Tama to join her, Ripple will track down Swim Swim and join the fight, Cranberry will kill Swim Swim before turning on Ripple, Tama, and Snow White. Then Cranberry will kill Tama, almost defeat Ripple before revealing the purpose of the death game and how she killed La Pucelle causing Snow White to join the fight and together they'll try to defeat her. At this point Fav will totally double-cross Cranberry by sending a true report about what happened and some powerful magical girls will come and finish her off just before Ripple and Snow White are killed

I'm thinking

Cranberry is the middle of a forest, away from the city. The only reason why Swim Swim and her posse found Cranberry is because they asked for her location. I doubt Ripple will be able to find them, at least not before the fight is over. There's most likely going to be at least one more fight after this, and my guess is that it's going to be Swim Swim versus Snow White, Ripple, and Tama (who only survived this long to reveal the weakness behind Swim Swim's magic).

Cranberry is the middle of a forest, away from the city. The only reason why Swim Swim and her posse found Cranberry is because they asked for her location. I doubt Ripple will be able to find them, at least not before the fight is over. There's most likely going to be at least one more fight after this, and my guess is that it's going to be Swim Swim versus Snow White, Ripple, and Tama (who only survived this long to reveal the weakness behind Swim Swim's magic).

Snow White can use her powers to find Tama, assuming she's conflicted again about killing or maybe about losing the angel and being hurt. Besides Ripple could ask Fav to give Swim Swim's location.

Does Fav even give out locations? From the events so far, I thought people had to request to meet and then chose the location themselves. Otherwise Calamity Mary wouldn't have gone through the trouble of asking Ripple to meet with her. The same goes with Hardgore Alice taking so long to find Snow White for the first time.

Does Fav even give out locations? From the events so far, I thought people had to request to meet and then chose the location themselves. Otherwise Calamity Mary wouldn't have gone through the trouble of asking Ripple to meet with her. The same goes with Hardgore Alice taking so long to find Snow White for the first time.

Fav gave Mary the location of Hardgore Alice, because Mary offered to help with the killing game. That's why she requested a meeting with Ripple to kill her after attempting to kill Alice.