The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Image result

Spoiler

Well, I thought the second half of the last episode was a meh, ended a bit on a happy note after seeing a fight where Ripple loses an eye and half of one of her arms. Plus, you see her kill a seven year-old girl (I mean, it is Swim Swim, who killed 6/7 other magical girls - Top Speed included, you shall be missed - but still, SHE'S FUCKING SEVEN!!). I don't know why, but I always these dark magical girl anime (This, Madoka Magika, Yuki Yuna - on that second season hype train, etc.) But overall, whew, what a ride! I'm glad I started focusing on in-season anime after watching Re: Zero, or else I may have never found this. Now to finish up Scorching Ping Pong Girls, then wait for Keijo and Flip Flappers to finish up!

Oh, and I'll be pre-ordering the Magical Girl Raising Project Vol. 1 light novel once I get my books for next term. And considering that the whole twelve episode anime is based off of the first of nine light novels, I'll be hoping for a second season.

• Like 2

Bungou Stray Dogs season 2

Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season

The first 5 episodes take place long before season 1, which is an odd choice seeing how season 1 ended. But afterwards it (finally) picks up right where season 1 ended with

the 3-way war between the Agency, Port Mafia, and Guild. That's pretty much what it focuses on for the remainder of the season. There are some interesting powers revealed and Dazai is still hands down the best character and one of the biggest trolls I've ever seen

:lol: . If he and Urahara from Bleach ever had a contest, I'd have no doubt Dazai would win. The final fight was surprising with Akutagawa and Atsushi teaming up. The last few minutes of the final episode hint at an even bigger threat and seeing how Dazai is worried, that's going to be something terrible indeed. I'm really hoping there will be a season 3

16 hours ago, Ripple said:

Oh, and I'll be pre-ordering the Magical Girl Raising Project Vol. 1 light novel once I get my books for next term. And considering that the whole twelve episode anime is based off of the first of nine light novels, I'll be hoping for a second season.

Nine light novels :o ??? I'm hoping for another season too, though

I'd hoped Snow White would die, seeing how useless she was for almost the entire season.

Image result for zoids new century zero

Playing Zoids: Battle Legends made me rewatch this. Oh, how the memories of me and my brother waking up at 5 in the morning to watch this on Cartoon Network are coming back to me.

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd hoped Snow White would die, seeing how useless she was for almost the entire season.

I expected the opposite. Though apparently she's a lot different in the later books.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

It's because Snow White seemed useless that I knew she was going to live. She had the most powerful magic of all: plot armor. This first season acted as a catalyst for Snow White to grow in future arcs. We kind of see that towards the end of the last episode. I didn't really like Snow White at first either, but she sort of grew on me as the series went on. No matter how weak she may have seemed, you have to admit that she was the only pure magical girl among the 16, which is a feat among itself.

5 hours ago, jem12345 said:
  Hide contents

It's because Snow White seemed useless that I knew she was going to live. She had the most powerful magic of all: plot armor. This first season acted as a catalyst for Snow White to grow in future arcs. We kind of see that towards the end of the last episode. I didn't really like Snow White at first either, but she sort of grew on me as the series went on. No matter how weak she may have seemed, you have to admit that she was the only pure magical girl among the 16, which is a feat among itself.

I wish this season would have a better protagonist, IMO Ripple would've been a better choice. Snow White only had two above average moments when comforting Alice and telling Ripple to ignore Fav. Though I'm curious to see how she develops in future arcs. As for pure magical girls, what about Sister Nana, Nemurin, Top Speed, and La Pucelle? The latter two only fought to protect someone they cared about

Edited by Dragon-Archon

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

I wish this season would have a better protagonist, IMO Ripple would've been a better choice. Snow White only had two above average moments when comforting Alice and telling Ripple to ignore Fav. Though I'm curious to see how she develops in future arcs. As for pure magical girls, what about Sister Nana, Nemurin, Top Speed, and La Pucelle? The latter two only fought to protect someone they cared about

Spoiler

I've read three of the LNs so far (here's a link by the way), and in the first arc, it feels more like Ripple and Snow White are both the main characters, one not necessarily overshadowing the other. I wish this was portrayed in the anime, but I'm still happy with what we got.

As for the girls you've listed, they're all good people, but none are necessarily pure.

• Sister Nana seemed pure, but the fact that she would just commit suicide at a drop of a hat once Winterprison died speaks to me that she cared more about her personal happiness than others' when things got rough.
  • Nemurin...well, it's hard to tell since she died so early on. She was too lazy to help people in real life, so there's that.
  • Top Speed assisted in Calamity Mary's murder. I don't care how you sugarcoat it. At the very least, she had a sin to bear.
  • La Pucelle is the worst one, enjoying the thrill of battle to the point where it gets her killed. She/he was almost like a good version of Cranberry.

None of these girls did anything terrible per say, but none of them compare to Snow White, who continued to help people out, no matter how sick she felt at the awful situation she was in.

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:
  Hide contents

I've read three of the LNs so far (here's a link by the way), and in the first arc, it feels more like Ripple and Snow White are both the main characters, one not necessarily overshadowing the other. I wish this was portrayed in the anime, but I'm still happy with what we got.

As for the girls you've listed, they're all good people, but none are necessarily pure.

• Sister Nana seemed pure, but the fact that she would just commit suicide at a drop of a hat once Winterprison died speaks to me that she cared more about her personal happiness than others' when things got rough.
  • Nemurin...well, it's hard to tell since she died so early on. She was too lazy to help people in real life, so there's that.
  • Top Speed assisted in Calamity Mary's murder. I don't care how you sugarcoat it. At the very least, she had a sin to bear.
  • La Pucelle is the worst one, enjoying the thrill of battle to the point where it gets her killed. She/he was almost like a good version of Cranberry.

None of these girls did anything terrible per say, but none of them compare to Snow White, who continued to help people out, no matter how sick she felt at the awful situation she was in.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Seems we have a different view on things. Here's how I interpret it:

• Nana felt so guilty about making Winterprison a magical girl and being indirectly responsible for her death.
  • Nemurin did help as many people by making sure they had nice dreams instead of nightmares, because that's what her powers were.
  • Mary was never going to stop and there are lots of ways to help people, some of those are getting rid of insane psychopaths who don't think twice about mass murdering dozens of innocent people. 
  • La Pucelle helped Snow White with all her good deeds and died protecting her. Even if she likes to battle, she didn't seek out Cranberry, the twin angels, or Tama and was just protecting Snow White. Neither did she kill anyone or even seriously injured them (except for Cranberry, who Pucelle thought was a serious threat to others and she was right).
Edited by Dragon-Archon

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Seems we have a different view on things. Here's how I interpret it:

• Nana felt so guilty about making Winterprison a magical girl and being indirectly responsible for her death.
  • Nemurin did help as many people by making sure they had nice dreams instead of nightmares, because that's what her powers were.
  • Mary was never going to stop and there are lots of ways to help people, some of those are getting rid of insane psychopaths who don't think twice about mass murdering dozens of innocent people. 
  • La Pucelle helped Snow White with all her good deeds and died protecting her. Even if she likes to battle, she didn't seek out Cranberry, the twin angels, or Tama and was just protecting Snow White. Neither did she kill anyone or even seriously injured them (except for Cranberry, who Pucelle thought was a serious threat to others and she was right).
Spoiler
  • Guilt was definitely part of it, but if that was true, then it's even worse that Nana committed suicide. Winterprison sacrificed herself for Nana, but she just couldn't do anything afterwards.
  • I feel like La Pucelle would've seriously hurt the Peaky Angels if that fight went on. It's not that he didn't. He couldn't because they flew away. La Pucelle should've put it together that Snow White was being attacked, but he was too in the moment.

I can argue for Top Speed and Nemurin as well, but I'd just be tugging on straws at that point. I think this comes down to us having a different meaning of pure. By pure, I meant someone who selflessly helps others while at the same time believes in the good in bad people. Snow White shows this trait the most (even almost getting killed once or twice due to how forgiving she is). Even Fav, who is arguably the worst "person" Snow White has ever met, has to edge on Snow White a considerable amount before she finally wants him dead.

Watched 3 episodes of a chinese anime called A Perfect Husband and I , or How to Steal 55 Kisses ( Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia  ) and don't know if there's more episodes or will be released since where i saw there wasn't more episodes updated and the only sources about this obscure and quite unknown anime from China i could find where in Russian websites discussing the manhwa (manga) or fan based translations of chapters of the original manwa .

-jN8fAsRrSI.jpg

I just finished watching the second season from Love Live!, the last episode was not as good as I thought, I was expecting something a little more emotional and that it makes to feel nostalgy to the spectator, but the rest episodes were good.

Now I'm watching Is the Order A Rabbit?, that anime is cute and funny, I want to see too on these days If Her Flag Breaks (Akane is my biggest reason to watch it) and Invaders Of The Rokujyouma!?, also I want to continue watching Sound Euphonium! Season 2