The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Tales of Zestiria the X episode 23.

Oh Look, they "stole" that shot from Tales of Berseria.

Lol. :facepalm:

Tales of Berseria:

Spoiler

33jr24n.jpg

Tales of Zestiria the X:

Spoiler

3321740.jpg

-------

Tales of Zestiria the X episode 22...

2 episodes left and they have time for this...

Spoiler

xkq59e.jpg

Tales of Zestiria the X episode 23.

1 episode left and they have time for this...

Spoiler

e167b9.jpg

I bet they're going to beat Heldalf in 5 min and spend the rest of the last episode having a party... :facepalm:-_-:facepalm:-_-:facepalm::rolleyes:

Edited by GrayFT

ChäoS;Child Episode 9-10

83805.jpg

Urara Meirochou Episode 10-11

84119.jpg

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA

83661.jpg

Nice that They added Lala, Doppel, Manako, Tionishia, Zombina and Miss Smith who was not in the Manga chapter 17.

Okusama ga Seitokaichou! OVA

78265.jpg

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? OVA

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Hot Springs in a Dungeon?

81432.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Whyfire said:

Your Lie In April

Your_Lie_in_April_Manga_cover.png

Not really big into music anime, but simply this one was amazing and beautiful.

Oh, the feels

I  rode the first volume of the manga . Liked it and thinking of watching the anime instead . Not really going to buy the other volumes tbh .

• Like 1

75263.jpg

Started Working 2

@JaM

What was your favourite Yamada moment? Personally I loved the scene with cards when Yamada told Katanashi's onee-san what teenagers normally do when they are alone in the room. The look on her face was priceless when she opened the door :lol:.

Yamada kind of remind me of Alice from Aria. Not only because of the voice actress, I don't know really how should I put it, they just act similar. I mean all those chibi-sarcastic faces. 

By the way, did you finish watching Aria?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I  rode the first volume of the manga . Liked it and thinking of watching the anime instead . Not really going to buy the other volumes tbh .

Well you should watch the anime definitely. I'm sure you will like it :)

18 minutes ago, Whyfire said:

Well you should watch the anime definitely. I'm sure you will like it :)

On my plant-to-watch in fact. Just going to finish the many anime i'm following from this airing season that it's ending ,then i'll have more time to start a new complete series .

1 hour ago, Neku-tan said:

@JaM

What was your favourite Yamada moment? Personally I loved the scene with cards when Yamada told Katanashi's onee-san what teenagers normally do when they are alone in the room. The look on her face was priceless when she opened the door :lol:.

Yamada kind of remind me of Alice from Aria. Not only because of the voice actress, I don't know really how should I put it, they just act similar. I mean all those chibi-sarcastic faces. 

By the way, did you finish watching Aria?

oooh.. Aria, I forgot... still stuck at episode 2 of season 1 :P

hmmm... Yamada moment eh... could be spoiler but I enjoyed watching her scenes with Souma. xD but my fave of all is how she preach about stalking xD

yamadak8agokir.png

1131d2b02abff0076a775ccd7d84fd2b.jpg

OOOH.. so excited for you to watch her backstory and meet her family xD

Edited by JaM

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 66

14065.jpg

Youjo Senki Episode 6

82890.jpg

Oreimo Episode 1

24875.jpg

Started Re-watching Oreimo, not because of Eromanga Sensei starting to air but of the Game(Oreimo: Happy End) I ordered on Play-Asia.

I don't remember the ending song, The website I watched it on two years ago might have removed the ending and WHAT THE?! ending pic was done by BUNBUN(I saw his name in the credits)

From left to right:

Working!!, Working'!!, Working!!!, and Working!!!: Lord of Takanashi

Working!! Working'!! Working!!! Working!!!: Lord of the Takanashi

Synopsis:

Self-professed lover of all things small and cute, Souta Takanashi finds himself dragooned into working at the Wagnaria family restaurant by the diminutive and vivacious Poplar Taneshima. Though the pay is reasonable and the clientele polite, the high school student is often at his wits' end when dealing with the quirky staff. If the indifferent and street-tough manager, katana-carrying floor chief, and terminally weak Poplar weren't enough, Souta frequently fears for his life, as every encounter with the violently androphobic Inami ends in injury. How long can he survive before the combined stress and harm do him in?

After watching the spinoff anime www.Working!!, I tried this one. It's easy to see the similarities between both casts and, surprisingly, I didn't like everyone from Working!!. IMO this series drags on too much, which makes the anime boring and very predictable, as funny scenes are recycled way too much. It would've been better to reduce this to 2 seasons instead of 3. Season 2 is the worst as it practically recycles season 1 with hardly any story progression (only Haruna and Kiroi are introduced) in those 13 episodes, and none of the issues from season 1 are resolved. The anime builds up some issues in season 1, does nothing with them in season 2, then resolves them all in season 3. I would've liked it if at least the Yamada and Otoo issues were resolved in season 2. The whole Inami thing also became a drag to see, and of course that one wasn't over until the end of the special ending. 

Most of the characters are likable. My favourites are Taneshima, Satou, and Tadoroki, but I really couldn't stand Souma, and Aoi Yamada had more terrible than funny moments. It's still a shame Yamada's real name and background information about Souma were never revealed. Especially Souma could have a good background which explains why he turned out like this. But nope, that didn't happen at all. Kyouko has a good introduction in the first episode of season 1, where she calls in some underlings to beat up dine-and-dashers and take their money and how she retaliates after Takanashi accidentally calls her old. However, afterwards she fades to the background and all she does is eating, eating, and more eating. Basically she has no prominent role until near the end of season 3. This is really disappointing considering she's depicted as violent in all the openings and used to be a delinquent. Inami punching Takanashi quickly became so incredibly predictable and I feel that this could've been mixed up a bit with Souma, Satou, Otoo, and Kiroi. Souma is only punched once in all seasons and that's it. 

Overall I prefer www.Working!! over Working!!, but it's still entertaining to watch. Just don't watch all seasons back-to-back.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

*staaaaaare*

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen E11 - wow. just... wow. my feels... could be my fave episode/moment this season. DAT FINAL SCENE.

this moment though... :)

a9804143.jpg

Gintama. E11 - 1 episode to go til arc ends

Edited by JaM

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh glorious choice!

That game is brilliant! It has the best thing ever. Scene where HanaKana is talking to HanaKana :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Also, first properly weeb Plat? :awesome: 

Scenes where Voice Actors is talking to themselves is funny to think about.

I need a english guide for it first to get the plat and It was on offer too

Spoiler

ore-no-imouto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga

it will be my first Dengeki Bunko Plat.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I need a english guide for it first

Obviously there is no English guide.

Oh, wait, I'm here :awesome: 

Here, douzo.

Unfortunately, the trophy tip is no longer available but overall, it was similar to what you can read in the spoiler :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Obviously there is no English guide.

Oh, wait, I'm here :awesome: 

Here, douzo.

Unfortunately, the trophy tip is no longer available but overall, it was similar to what you can read in the spoiler :)

Thank You, I try this then I get the game :)

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 67

14065.jpg

Gabriel DropOut Episode 11

82590.jpg

Was planing to watch this yesterday, but something was wrong with the video.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Specials Episode 5

81262.jpg

I re-watched Episode 1 yesterday before I went to bed and Episode 2-4 today before I watched Episode 5,

The moment you see a Loli naked

yTYstjS.jpg

and the ``What am`I doing here`` moment

Mori-Fate%EF%BC%8Fkaleid-liner-Prisma-Il

Oreimo Episode 2-6

24875.jpg