The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 68

14065.jpg

Oreimo(Sub) Episode 7-12(Good End)

24875.jpg

Oreimo Specials(Sub) Episode 12(True Route)-15

29734.jpg

I remembered that I first watched this anime on English Dub two years ago and I was watching to prepare for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax.

I loved this anime two years ago and I still do,

My Favorite Endings:

Spoiler

A certain Lolicon knows who sings the three Endings

Strike the Blood II Episode 1-2

82780.jpg

Kisaki Kiriha is Hot

image.jpg

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

D-D-D-DUUUUUUUUUB?!

OREIMO IN DUB?!

SOMETHING WITH HANAKANA IN DUB?!

Sorry I misremembered, Oreimo was never Dub in English.

Why are you so surprised with a Anime/Game that have Kana Hanazawa is in Dub? Have you Forgotten that Hyperdimension Neptunia, Angel Beats!, Asobi ni Iku yo!, Black★Rock Shooter (OVA), Little Busters!, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Mayo Chiki!, Sekirei and A Certain Scientific Railgun is dub?

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Sorry I misremembered, Oreimo was never Dub in English.

Why are you so surprised with a Anime/Game that have Kana Hanazawa is in Dub? Have you Forgotten that Hyperdimension Neptunia, Angel Beats!, Asobi ni Iku yo!, Black★Rock Shooter (OVA), Little Busters!, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Mayo Chiki!, Sekirei and A Certain Scientific Railgun is dub?

Not that is exists. But that someone could watch it in dub :P

Working!! screenshot

I finished season 1 of Working!! earlier today and I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the best slice of life shows I've watched. It's really funny and has a great cast of characters, each with their own weird traits. I'm interested to see how their relationships with each other develop in later seasons. Also, Poplar is so adorable! <3 

• Like 2

On 21/03/2017 at 3:53 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

From left to right:

Working!!, Working'!!, Working!!!, and Working!!!: Lord of Takanashi

Working!! Working'!! Working!!! Working!!!: Lord of the Takanashi

Synopsis:

After watching the spinoff anime www.Working!!, I tried this one. It's easy to see the similarities between both casts and, surprisingly, I didn't like everyone from Working!!. IMO this series drags on too much, which makes the anime boring and very predictable, as funny scenes are recycled way too much. It would've been better to reduce this to 2 seasons instead of 3. Season 2 is the worst as it practically recycles season 1 with hardly any story progression (only Haruna and Kiroi are introduced) in those 13 episodes, and none of the issues from season 1 are resolved. The anime builds up some issues in season 1, does nothing with them in season 2, then resolves them all in season 3. I would've liked it if at least the Yamada and Otoo issues were resolved in season 2. The whole Inami thing also became a drag to see, and of course that one wasn't over until the end of the special ending. 

Most of the characters are likable. My favourites are Taneshima, Satou, and Tadoroki, but I really couldn't stand Souma, and Aoi Yamada had more terrible than funny moments. It's still a shame Yamada's real name and background information about Souma were never revealed. Especially Souma could have a good background which explains why he turned out like this. But nope, that didn't happen at all. Kyouko has a good introduction in the first episode of season 1, where she calls in some underlings to beat up dine-and-dashers and take their money and how she retaliates after Takanashi accidentally calls her old. However, afterwards she fades to the background and all she does is eating, eating, and more eating. Basically she has no prominent role until near the end of season 3. This is really disappointing considering she's depicted as violent in all the openings and used to be a delinquent. Inami punching Takanashi quickly became so incredibly predictable and I feel that this could've been mixed up a bit with Souma, Satou, Otoo, and Kiroi. Souma is only punched once in all seasons and that's it. 

Overall I prefer www.Working!! over Working!!, but it's still entertaining to watch. Just don't watch all seasons back-to-back.

I love Working!! series , my fav slice of life anime :awesome:

Glad you enjnoyed them overall and yes WWW.Working!! is the best of the bunch , 2nd season really get stale and boring after awhile .

31 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Working!! screenshot

I finished season 1 of Working!! earlier today and I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the best slice of life shows I've watched. It's really funny and has a great cast of characters, each with their own weird traits. I'm interested to see how their relationships with each other develop in later seasons. Also, Poplar is so adorable! <3 

You finally did it ! My fav. slice of life series tbh . You mst eager to follow the next seasons . Also the spin-off WWW.Working!! is also great . 

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon episode 9 &10

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Akiba's Trip The Animation episode 9 

Akiba's Trip The Animation

One Room episode 9, 10 & 11

One Room

Little Witch Academia (TV) episode 11

Little Witch Academia (TV)

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

You finally did it ! My fav. slice of life series tbh . You mst eager to follow the next seasons . Also the spin-off WWW.Working!! is also great . 

Haha, I know, I've kinda been slacking over the last few days. I blame it all on the Discord server. :P It's funny how an "anime club" actually hinders my anime watching. :lol: I can see why it's your favourite. My favourite slice of life is still K-ON! and it probably always will be. Working!! gets a solid second place at least. Yeah, I'm looking forward to watching more. As for WWW.Working!!, I'll definitely watch that at some point. Probably next time I feel like watching a slice of life show. :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Working!! screenshot

Season 2 is my favorite of the 3 but they are all great. Hope you enjoy the other seasons. 

• Like 2

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, I know, I've kinda been slacking over the last few days. I blame it all on the Discord server. :P It's funny how an "anime club" actually hinders my anime watching. :lol: I can see why it's your favourite. My favourite slice of life is still K-ON! and it probably always will be. Working!! gets a solid second place at least. Yeah, I'm looking forward to watching more. As for WWW.Working!!, I'll definitely watch that at some point. Probably next time I feel like watching a slice of life show. :)

The same here . Discord is keeping me away from my anime viewing and gaming time that i usually have afternoon and early night . That's why that i yesterdar logged off early from the Discord so i could get my anime watch in peace and did watched 7 episodes last night :P

Never seen K-ON! tho , not into music band anime tbh . I'm gonna give an exception to Your Lie in April tho .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

The same here . Discord is keeping me away from my anime viewing and gaming time that i usually have afternoon and early night . That's why that i yesterdar logged off early from the Discord so i could get my anime watch in peace and did watched 7 episodes last night :P

Never seen K-ON! tho , not into music band anime tbh . I'm gonna give an exception to Your Lie in April tho .

Smart man. :P

For a music anime, there's surprisingly little of it. The main focus of the anime is on the girls and their everyday shenanigans. I really would recommend giving it a try at some point. It might exceed your expectations. I certainly didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

8 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

You see the Discord server was actually mean't to stop all of you from watching anime. Everything is going according to plan

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Uhhh, I think you mean keikaku. Everything is going according to keikaku. You call yourself a weeb? :P

keikaku.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

I also highly recommend K-ON! 

Your lie in April is about music, but K-ON! Isn't really

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Uhhh, I think you mean keikaku. Everything is going according to keikaku. You call yourself a weeb? :P

keikaku.jpg

:awesome: 

1 hour ago, ratchetdude231 said:

You see the Discord server was actually mean't to stop all of you from watching anime. Everything is going according to plan

And since I have chounouryouku, I did not join and the keikaku did not work on me :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I love Working!! series , my fav slice of life anime :awesome:

Glad you enjnoyed them overall and yes WWW.Working!! is the best of the bunch , 2nd season really get stale and boring after awhile .

Finally someone who agrees :highfive: .

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hurry up, there's still a looooooooooooong list of anime for you to watch :awesome: .

1 hour ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I guess it's a good thing I haven't joined yet :P .

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And since I have chounouryouku, I did not join and the keikaku did not work on me :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Same here, looks like it's up to us to save everyone .... or we could just leave them and watch anime :awesome: .

What have you done ? :|

uhm 

Spoiler

I liked characters but i hate them same time so much cliche had. For example Julie gets power from her anger and she lose control but thats okay. And the main character is like immortal or something? i dont understand. He gets full of holes from bullets and he stand up everytime like nothing. Maybe i need watch more seinen series.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Finally someone who agrees :highfive: .

Hurry up, there's still a looooooooooooong list of anime for you to watch :awesome: .

I guess it's a good thing I haven't joined yet :P .

Same here, looks like it's up to us to save everyone .... or we could just leave them and watch anime :awesome: .

According to the list of users in the server you actually have joined.