The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah and I don't like that. I can see why you think it's really good but endings like this can really ruin it for me. Have you seen the web-series as well? Because I watched the web-series 1-2 years ago and I remember the ending having way more to it than what I saw yesterday. Heck, I even gave it a 9/10 back then. Do you remember the ending being different in the movie than in the web-series, maybe?

Yea, saw both.

I believe movie was just a short compilation of the web series. Iirc, there weren't notable differences.

But it's been years. Can't really compare them right from the top of my head =D 

A Certain Magical Index II(Dub) Episode 1-2

75612.jpg

EP 1: I already knew the Story in this Episode as it was in the Manga

A Certain Scientific Railgun S(Dub) Episode 1-2

75610.jpg

EP 1: There was a  Anti-Skill who is deployed to look over the detainee in the hospital room is reading Volume 1 of the Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai light novel series,

that was a nice cameo,

EP 2: Misaki Shokuhou is so beautiful

tumblr_mlb80krGbY1qbdvwko1_500.gif

6c7c26d8530ea5d2efc81ead5f71ee42cc18f21e

RDG: Red Data Girl(Sub) Episode 4-5

50313.jpg

Now I want to take a Time Machine and kick the me from Five Years ago :spank: for putting this on-hold for Five Years.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kaiwan said:

Gabriel DropOut

It's good, but not as good as Umaru

You did well watching Gab . Not as good as Umaru , i also had the same opinion ;)

Been watching Utawarerumono as my recommendation for the anim-of-month fro me to watch in April , courtesy of PSNP Anime Club on Discord . Really liking it so far , watched 8 episodes since Friday night . Ty again for the recommendation @jem12345 ?

Utawarerumono

Also re-watched Eve no Jikan with my comrades over PSNP Anime Club , was good to watch all over again and apparently the other 3 doos @Lucas , @xZoneHunter and  @jem12345 did got salty about the unfinished ending , personally i didn't cared much for that unsolve ending and enjoyed much the rest of the movie .

Eve no Jikan (Movie)

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

A Certain Magical Index II(Dub) Episode 1-2

75612.jpg

EP 1: I already knew the Story in this Episode as it was in the Manga

A Certain Scientific Railgun S(Dub) Episode 1-2

75610.jpg

EP 1: There was a  Anti-Skill who is deployed to look over the detainee in the hospital room is reading Volume 1 of the Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai light novel series,

that was a nice cameo,

EP 2: Misaki Shokuhou is so beautiful

tumblr_mlb80krGbY1qbdvwko1_500.gif

6c7c26d8530ea5d2efc81ead5f71ee42cc18f21e

RDG: Red Data Girl(Sub) Episode 4-5

50313.jpg

Now I want to take a Time Machine and kick the me from Five Years ago :spank: for putting this on-hold for Five Years.

50 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

D-D-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB?!

Toaru in... DUB?!

Yes! Embrace the Dub! 

Don't be intimidated!! 

GInga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Movie

82164.jpg

Huh... For a movie that is a direct sequel of the series, instead of a spinoff story, this went nowhere at all with the plot!

Silly remarks, bland character, a little bit of fanservice and fluid combat sequences. That is the summary of this movie.

80899.jpg

A Gundam series that will not be forgotten so easily. It was a bold move to not have a hero like many titles before, but a group of protagonists which meant that no one was really safe in the show. Instead of just doing the same thing over and over, we need more anime that try to be something else like Iron Blooded Orphans -  even if it means risking the anger and possible hate of the fanbase.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Finished Youjo Senki...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

JESUS CHRIST! 
ALL HAIL TANYA!
ALL HAIL AOI!

This is undoubtedly AOTS,  Aoi is glorious, seriously freaking glorious! One of her best roles ever, like seriously =D 

Dafuq this gloriousness :D 

That Pray had made me panick and hyper-ventilinting like teen girl on her period . I mean like a loli :awesome: (i have redeem myself)

So great ending imo and that final scene made me shiver all over my body .

Final episode of Youjo Senki watched and hoping for 2nd season in the future .

On 4/2/2017 at 9:11 PM, ab4h4r4k1 said:

80899.jpg

A Gundam series that will not be forgotten so easily. It was a bold move to not have a hero like many titles before, but a group of protagonists which meant that no one was really safe in the show. Instead of just doing the same thing over and over, we need more anime that try to be something else like Iron Blooded Orphans -  even if it means risking the anger and possible hate of the fanbase.

I've been watching this, on ep. 15 now, I think. It's really good! Iron Blooded Orphans really makes me compare it to other sci-fi similar shows [I'm referring to non-Gundam shows] I've seen, in a good way, I mean this deserves a very high billing to most of them.

Edited by Maisy
  • Like 1