Hayate no Gotoku season 1 Episode 24-25

73932.jpg

Tsugumomo Episode 10

84461.jpg

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic Episode 9-10

73641.jpg

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun☆Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 1

30254.jpg

the Prequel to Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel(2017)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 1-2

75554.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Hayate no Gotoku season 1 Episode 24-25

73932.jpg

Tsugumomo Episode 10

84461.jpg

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic Episode 9-10

73641.jpg

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun☆Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 1

30254.jpg

the Prequel to Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel(2017)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 1-2

75554.jpg

Hopefully you like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou one of my favorites :)

• Like 1

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic Episode 11-12

73641.jpg

Shinobu Oomiya once left Japan to participate in a homestay in England. During her time there, she became close friends with Alice Cartelet, the daughter of the family she was living with. However, when it was time for Shinobu to return to Japan, the two were able to express their sorrow despite the language barrier between them.

Five years later, now a first year student in high school, Shinobu receives a letter by air mail in a language she does not
understand. This letter is penned by none other than Alice, detailing her own homestay in Japan. In fact, Alice will be attending Shinobu's high school and living with her! Alongside their friends Youko Inokuma, Aya Komichi, and Karen Kujou, the five girls attend school together and learn about what their different cultures have to offer, day after day.

Second season of Kiniro Mosaic.

up next if 9anime have the movie: Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days

81607.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan season 2

Attack on Titan 2nd Season

Season 2 picks up immediately where season 1 ended. There are some interesting revelations and I can see how the last 3 or so episodes could be a bit confusing for people who haven't read the manga. The OP isn't as good as the first half of season 1. Really hoping there won't be another 2-3 year gap before the next season. The manga is about 3 arcs ahead, so here's hoping for a new season every year.

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan season 2

Attack on Titan 2nd Season

Season 2 picks up immediately where season 1 ended. There are some interesting revelations and I can see how the last 3 or so episodes could be a bit confusing for people who haven't read the manga. The OP isn't as good as the first half of season 1. Really hoping there won't be another 2-3 year gap before the next season. The manga is about 3 arcs ahead, so here's hoping for a new season every year.

There will be a season 3 in 2018

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35760/Shingeki_no_Kyojin_Season_3

Steins;Gate.

I recently finished the first game on PS Vita and I completely fell for the story and its characters (OKABE PLEASE). Stories about time travels aren't usually well-written but this one ? It's A++++. 

I regret the fact that it took me years before playing the game, wish I'd known it sooner. The only flaw of the anime is that everything happens really fast thus I'm not sure people who haven't played the game understand everything (but I don't really know how they could have done differently soooo...).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Aya Saibara said:

Steins;Gate.

I recently finished the first game on PS Vita and I completely fell for the story and its characters (OKABE PLEASE). Stories about time travels aren't usually well-written but this one ? It's A++++. 

I regret the fact that it took me years before playing the game, wish I'd known it sooner. The only flaw of the anime is that everything happens really fast thus I'm not sure people who haven't played the game understand everything (but I don't really know how they could have done differently soooo...).

The game is so great . The anime adaptation was good and one of the best anime based on a game imo . Yes , it felt going a bit too fast for it's own good and some critical scenes from the VN were cut from the anime . If you liked Steins;Gate that much , i advise playing the Zero Escape series since for me it's best VNs out there and in the same feel of appeal as S;G

9 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

The game is so great . The anime adaptation was good and one of the best anime based on a game imo . Yes , it felt going a bit too fast for it's own good and some critical scenes from the VN were cut from the anime . If you liked Steins;Gate that much , i advise playing the Zero Escape series since for me it's best VNs out there and in the same feel of appeal as S;G

Yup, thanks for the recommendation, it's been a while since I wanted to begin the Zero Escape series ! I really need to get my hands on the Nonary Games ugh.

• Like 1

Tsugomomo

Tsugumomo

Synopsis

Kazuya Kagami's most treasured possession in the world is the obi left to him by his late mother. The scent of cherry-blossoms infused into it helps him through his day - but he never expected it to save his life, becoming a beautiful kimono-clad girl who calls herself an "artifact spirit." Her name is Kiriha, tsukumogami of the sash, who naturally moves in with him, as he is her "owner." Throw in Chisato, his bespectacled friend, an overprotective older sister who wants to take baths with him, a busty priestess, a seductive sorceress named Kokuyoura, and Kazuya's life has just gotten a lot more...interesting.

A very light-hearted and funny anime that reminded me a lot of Omamori Himari with the MC having his memories sealed, fighting evil spirits, and having a supernatural servant. The anime could've used more story progression, as some episodes felt unconnected to the overall story. But I still enjoyed it.

• Like 1