The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

The Anime I Watched before Moving:

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun☆Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 3

30254.jpg

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11

83995.jpg

The Anime I Watched before my Trip(There was no internet yet in my new home so I used My Dad`s internet and Mobile Data):

Fukumenkei Noise Episode 8-11

85350.jpg

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun☆Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 4-9

30254.jpg

The Anime I Watched while I was on my Trip:

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 5

75554.jpg

Fun Fact: I was in Denmark then I watched a Episode of this Anime

Hayate no Gotoku! Episode 27

73932.jpg

Fun Fact: I was in Sweden then I watched a Episode of this Anime

Finished watching Steins gate and now watching something all new to me and apparently very kinky Monster Musume. Just finished the first episode and i decided to go on and experience the entire 12 episodes and see what happens.

Monster-Musume-Wallpapers.jpg

• Like 1

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun☆Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 10-12

30254.jpg

Haruka Minazuki and Aoi Kannazuki are two students at St. Cherine academy. Haruka is always filled with bubbly energy while Aoi is more mature and a top student in all her classes - but despite their differences the two are the best of friends. The two girls look like any other girls, attending the academy, but the truth is they are hiding a little secret, that they can't let anybody know about...

During the day they really are just students at St. Cherine academy, but they can also become the Twin Angel duo, and fight against the evils of the town!

The lovely Angels are back, and it's time for them to get ready for some action!

Back to Season 2 or Twin Angels Break

Knight's & Magic episode 1.

Mechas and Magic, i'm done! ?

Smart, Baddass and Cute...why isn't Ernesti a girl!??

At least he already has one all over him. ?

em65X5t.jpg

I like what i see so far, reminded me of Youjo Senki, but the main character isn't evil and he loves what he does.

• Like 1

85467l.jpg

70187l.jpg

Blazed through both Sword Oratoria and DanMachi (second time). Still love DanMachi, and hope that they bring it back for a second season next year or for 2019. Sword Oratoria was alright. More of the universe is nice, but it's a shadow of the main series. 

There's more than enough light novel content to be turned into animation, and I cannot wait to visually see how Bell was able to rush through his level progression. Level 2, 3, and 4 in 5 months is absurd. Especially when you factor in that it took Ais, previously the fastest person to level up, 1 year to get to Level 2.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

More episodes would come out if I caught up. Lol. Interesting question.

One Piece will never be finished . I'll die at old age and would still be going on strong in search of the mighty treasure "One Piece"

I slack off for 2 years and went on stand-by of the series , stopped at ep.662 . I have go back someday , maybe this Summer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

One does not finish One Piece. One Piece finishes you. :P

That was exactly what i was stating , if he was finished by One Piece :awesome: 

It's common knowledge that One Piece does not simply finish in this timeline or any other 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Have you seen Rokudenashi or the AOTS Sagrada Reset? :awesome: 

I did seen Rokudenashi , the first 5 eps were great but it did loose his momento and interest quite a bit until the end after , it was a good solid 7.5/10 imao . Haven't seen AOTS Sagrada Reset and not even sure what it is .