The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished (12 eps)

83740.jpg   Chain Chronicles: The Light of Haecceitas

Watched the TV-Series version. Don't know why they produced one version shortly after the other, but...however it's still not enough episodes for a good plot. Way to much strong main characters to only scratch on their surface.

Working! (Seasons 2 & 3)

Working!!! screenshot

I finally finished seasons 2 and 3 of Working! after my anime-watching hiatus. I really liked it. I think it's kind of impressive how it manages to keep things entertaining despite the vast majority of the anime taking place in one small location. It all wrapped up quite nicely in the end. Now that's what I call character development! :P

Persona 5 The Animation: The Day Breakers

Persona 5 The Animation: The Day Breakers screenshot

I'm glad that I waited until after I finished the game before watching this, otherwise I would have been quite lost. There's not much to say about this one since it's just one episode long, but it was pretty awesome to experience Persona 5 in a new way. The animation was really pretty; it's just as stylish as the game itself. Watching this just reminds me how much I miss this game already... ? It figures then that the day I decide to watch this, a proper P5 anime is announced. At least I've got something to look forward to. ^_^

Little Busters! Episode 25-26

43757.jpg

As a child, Riki Naoe shut himself from the world, thanks to a diagnosis of narcolepsy following the tragic deaths of his parents. However, Riki is saved when, one fateful day, a boy named Kyousuke recruits him into a team who call themselves the Little Busters. Accompanied by Masato, Kengo, and Rin, these misfits spend their childhood fighting evil and enjoying their youth.

Years pass, and even in high school, the well-knit teammates remain together. Kyousuke decides to re-ignite the Little Busters by forming a baseball team as it will be his last school year with them. They have a problem though: there aren't enough members! The tables have turned, for it is now Riki's turn to reach out and recruit new friends into the Little Busters, just like Kyousuke had once done for him.
Then, an omen surfaces—Rin finds a strange letter attached to her cat, assigning them the duty of uncovering the "secret of this world" by completing specific tasks. Just what is this secret, and why is it being hidden? It's up to the Little Busters to find out!

Last time I watched this anime was in my ``Dub`` era, it was a Great and Beautiful Anime then and It`s still is(only Better with the Japanese Voices)

Now Time to catch up with my summer Anime and of course watch Season 2 and EX of Little Busters! this weekend

everything i like about Little Busters! in one Video :D

• Like 1

On ٢٩‏/٧‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:48 PM, xABathingApe said:

77809l.jpg

This is a really good anime, I would recommend it so much, it was a bit confusing understanding what was going on in the first 2 episodes but you pick up everything on the third episode and it turns into a great watch 

Noragami Aragoto

Noragami season 2 is good too , l would recommend it , the name of season 2 is Noragami Aragoto

Edited by misthebestever

Isekai wa Smartphone to tomo ni episode 4

Spoiler

Polygyny is a thing in that world huh...Harem ending it is then. Lol.

I wish God was that kind to me too. ?

---

Touya uses Slip a lot, it's probably he's favorite magic. xD

It's very effective!! xD

---

Wow, he has some detective skills too. ?

---

Also, he summoned Byakko. o/

Such a baddass tiger can't stand beeing hugged in that tiny form. Lol.

??????????

SwF2NSL.jpg

PwajE7d.jpg

Edited by GrayFT