The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

continues the story from Episode 3 and is a Sequel to Episode ``Karen`` 4.

Seriously, just wow this plot continuity xD

Though, I'm starting to be mildly annoyed by the direction the anime is going.

No one says anything and everyone thinks something wrong... 

This kind of rabucome goes to hell quickly.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Seriously, just wow this plot continuity xD

Though, I'm starting to be mildly annoyed by the direction the anime is going.

This kind of rabucome goes to hell quickly.

I hope to see Keita Amano`s reaction then he learns that Chiaki Hoshinomori is his Beloved Game developer and Online Friend Momo.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No one says anything and everyone thinks something wrong... 

``Cut`` This is a story filled with a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and misunderstandings. Our chaotic romantic comedy now begins!

as the Synopsis says misunderstandings is part of this anime.

Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1-13

55049.jpg

Riki and his friends have been managing to form a complete team for the Little Busters baseball team and after overcoming some of its new members' internal conflicts, Riki and Rin slowly approach the "secret of this world."

Will they be ready for the truth? In this world devoid of logic, something has started to move and soon will come the time when the lives of the Little Busters will change forever.

the Funniest moment in Season 2

Spoiler

What a great Happy ending to a Great Anime.

I have no regrets over waiting for 4/5 years to watch Season 2.

• Like 1

691011d134b441ab95ca1bc0ac85095e14931528

Rokudenashi Majustu Koushi to Akashic Records

Finished the anime and I really enjoyed it, with the way it ended I can bet there will be a season 2 on the way.

33b32b1278fd72d9dd390c5509aa88e2--smartp

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo Ni - Ep 1 - 5

All I can say is that we finally got Sword Art Online 3

e2cc4203e33609451e18af1f15619be414968641

Hajimete no Gal - Ep 5

This anime is really funny, there are some cringe moments but its an easy anime to watch and just enjoy

f3b9a96b05334eb9f4702311e4285585.jpg

Tsugumomo 

This anime was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through, I really hope there will be a season 2 for this. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sigma999 said:

Sorry bruh , still no clue . Not following Castlevania series tbh . But want to see the Netfix animation tho.

He means her

Hajimete no Gal Episode 4-5

86826.jpg

Knight's & Magic Episode 2-6

85914.jpg

• Like 1

I somehow understand now why some people love School Days. 

Kuzu no Honkai

Kuzu no Honkai

Synopsis

To the outside world, Hanabi Yasuraoka and Mugi Awaya are the perfect couple. But in reality, they just share the same secret pain: they are both in love with other people they cannot be with. 

Hanabi has loved her childhood friend and neighbor Narumi Kanai for as long as she can remember, so she is elated to discover that he is her new homeroom teacher. However, Narumi is soon noticed by the music teacher, Akane Minagawa, and a relationship begins to blossom between them, much to Hanabi's dismay. 

Mugi was tutored by Akane in middle school, and has been in love with her since then. Through a chance meeting in the hallway, he encounters Hanabi. As these two lonely souls spend more time together, they decide to use each other as a substitute for the one they truly love, sharing physical intimacy with one another in order to stave off their loneliness. 

Thanks to Re: Hollow Fragment's ridiculous Affinity Grind (I swear if I ever hear Sodana one more time...which also reminded me why I really dislike Leafa), I had time to marathon this one. 

I was listening to Sakura Quest's Freesia and saw a comment that this one's anime has very good ED so I tried to look it up and after reading the synopsis and watching the pilot, I know it's gonna be a messy one... and oh boy, what a "hot" mess it is...and I LOVE IT.

Sure, not everyone will like this type of anime and it definitely has some loophole, but I dunno.. I still love this one. It ended the way I wanted and there's Ecchan... love her xD

Maybe I will read the manga one of these days... :3