The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Dragon Ball Super...but that's beside the point for me ahahah

i need suggestions of what anime to watch by you kind people haha!

i haven't really been keeping up with new anime for a year and a half or so, and I'd like to have suggestions for some good ones! This may not be the right topic but I figured it wouldn't be frowned upon to ask it here too :) just quick suggestions will do no need to derail the topic haha

Hayate no Gotoku! Episode 32

73932.jpg

Re:Creators Episode 6

85469.jpg

Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 3-4

86731.jpg

Spoiler

TWINTAIL!!!

Nana-Maru-San-Batsu-04-30.jpg

and she have a cute voice too(thank Noire for that)

Edit: I forget them tee hee

Tenshi no 3P! Episode 7

86831.jpg

Spoiler

turns out that Hime is a Yandere and is really a Blue Haired Girl and have Blue Eyes instead of Black Haired Girl and have Yellow eyes

Spoiler

I liked seeing the loils and Hime in Swimsuits, if I have to give them Points it would be...

2e7a0712a8887a7c24579f65a93936a514909053

to all of them(My PC is kinda full right now which makes it hard to upload them so I`am sorry that the certain Loilcon don`t get to see lolis in swimsuits)

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 8

86678.jpg

Isekai Shokudou Episode 8

86666.jpg

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 7

86794.jpg

Spoiler

TWINTAIL!!!

isekai-wa-smartphone-to-tomo-ni-episode-

I don`t mind the age so long they don`t look the age

New Game!! Episode 7

86790.jpg

Aho Girl Episode 8

86665.jpg

after seeing Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to and learning both Mangaka-san and Aho Girl is made by Hiroyuki(a Mangaka) I love it even more.

Tomorrow morning It`s time to watch the latest Episode of Tsurezure Children.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

This season has reminded me that I still need to watch these 2 anime and thanks to SAO Re:HF, I had time to finally watch these:

Jigoku Shoujo picture

Jigoku Shoujo

Synopsis

Have you heard of Jigoku Tsuushin (Hell Correspondence)? Those with a powerful grudge may only access this mysterious website at midnight, allowing them to enter anyone's name and have that person be ferried straight to hell. Ai Enma, the Hell Girl, will not judge whether or not the chosen target deserves punishment; she will merely exact revenge on them for you. Not much is known about this young girl other than that she swiftly carries out her tasks with the help of three straw dolls. There is just one catch, however—as payment for carrying out such a request, the user must condemn themselves to an afterlife in hell. 

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

I know I know... I should've watched this series a looong time ago but I really don't like horror that's why I haven't watched this.. til now. 

The first half was quite interesting. Then after Hajime-chan and Tsumugi were introduced. I started to have mixed feelings with it. The addition of 2 characters is quite interesting but unfortunately, it felt like it lessen the focus of the episodes to the one wanting the revenge (which I really liked about the first half of the season). 

Not sure atm though if I will watch the following seasons... I've read that it somehow went downhill... *shrug*

Monogatari Series: Second Season picture

Monogatari Series: Second Season + Hanamonogatari

Whyyyyyyyy??? Why haven't I watched this before???????? I would have probably marathon'd this one if I was not playing SAO re:HF tbh. SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. It made me like all the characters more (well, except for Hanekawa I guess... still salty for her not wearing megane anymore). 

I am so excited to watch the rest. :3

59 minutes ago, JaM said:

Whyyyyyyyy??? Why haven't I watched this before???????? I would have probably marathon'd this one if I was not playing SAO re:HF tbh. SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. It made me like all the characters more (well, except for Hanekawa I guess... still salty for her not wearing megane anymore). 

Because Hanekawa sucks :P

With the upcoming release of the 'Death Note' movie by Netflix I decided to re-watch the original show for the second time, first time was a few years ago.

I have to say watching it a second time was a real pleasure, especially when you know all the character interactions and plot-lines.  Such a great story.  Knowing what will happen next and watching the duel between Light and L is fascinating.  I'll also say that the first time around I did not really like episodes after 25 (you know the one I mean if you have watched it) but watching a second time I really enjoyed the last duel and how the show finally finished.

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because Hanekawa sucks :P

hey.. I am still shipping her with Oni Onii-chan sometimes :awesome:

my resolve is not that strong lately though.. thanks to...

Tsukimonogatari picture

Tsukimonogatari

*sigh* Ononoki.. why do you have to be so adorable?

tumblr_nhjtx6O2wO1rw3w54o1_500.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Only Nadeko or incest allowed :awesome: 

Also, Oni no Onii-chan =D

Because Saorin :awesome: 

I really don't mind Nadeko.. but not with imouto this time tbh(well, Karen to be exact)... I would actually prefer Senjougahara than the imouto.

it is? I swear I hear it as Oni Onii-chan.. I guess I was too tired when I watch it.

Exactly :awesome: