86830.jpg

Re:Creators Episode 19-20

85469.jpg

Tenshi no 3P! Episode 9

86831.jpg

Had to. This Anime`s previews are funny

Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart Episode 6-7

85868.jpg

Nope I did not see any Goats. This Anime have only 11 Episodes. Episode 6 don`t exist.

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Episode 4-5

86830.jpg

Omake+Gif+Anime+-+Youkoso+Jitsuryoku+Shi

tumblr_inline_out6cgV4Ui1rh710q_540.gif

I liked what he did there :eyebrow:

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 8-9

86794.jpg

bb24e27c5126a94f7090bb7e35690c7615048129

Leen is a Pervert...(Hears the Ninja`s voice while Leen ``plays`` with the Girl`s Tits) Katsuragi?!

• Like 1

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

(12 Episodes)

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

This one was really funny. It's a romance comedy, but the focus is very much on the comedy side; the relationship between the main characters never really progresses to a romantic one despite the heroine's efforts to do so. Usually I would take issue with that, but it wasn't really necessary here. In fact, it would have probably only gotten in the way of what made this anime so entertaining. Still, I kinda feel bad for Chiyo-chan. She's just so adorable. <3

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

This one was really funny. It's a romance comedy, but the focus is very much on the comedy side; the relationship between the main characters never really progresses to a romantic one despite the heroine's efforts to do so. Usually I would take issue with that, but it wasn't really necessary here. In fact, it would have probably only gotten in the way of what made this anime so entertaining. Still, I kinda feel bad for Chiyo-chan. She's just so adorable. <3

Tomoda Best Gurl... xD if you have time, give manga a shot.Still On going and is also hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaM said:

Tomoda Best Gurl... xD if you have time, give manga a shot.Still On going and is also hilarious.

Haha, I hope Tomoda got that happy ending after all. :lol:

Oh, it's still going? I'm curious as to what happens. I don't really read manga, though. I wish it got a second season I could watch instead. :(