The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You always crush my hopes and dreams, Satoshi. :P

Well consider it as a blessing in disguise, you might dislike Chiyo if there is going to be a second season... xD

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 3

86584.jpg

Hajimete no Gal Episode 6

86826.jpg

He stole Kirito`s outfit

s6Sjpiw.png

Spoiler

Yui`s Baby talk was cute

Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart Episode 8-9

85868.jpg

Teekyuu 9 Episode 2

86833.jpg

now to continue from where I left off on Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 4.

• Like 1

I finished watching Uchuu Senkan Yamato (the original series, that is) last week. I loved it for the most part and am definitely looking forward to watching the remake (which I've heard is even better), but I'm gonna watch Captain Harlock next. Yes, I'm a sucker for space operas. :D

Spoiler

That Analyzer, though. :giggle:

Princess Principal episode 10.

WTF! A CLIFFHANGER, i didn't see that coming. ?

Spoiler

Murder the Princess? Ha, as if Ange would let that happen. Ange is going to kill everyone before they can even try touching the Princess. ?

Also, so dark, they usually fade to black when people kill themselves. ?

Spoiler

TU9ngzo.gif

DgM0bbj.jpg

Edited by GrayFT

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 11

86678.jpg

Isekai Shokudou Episode 11

86666.jpg

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 10

86794.jpg

Spoiler

So...Many...Cute Girls and Hot Girls in swimsuits

I think I`am in heaven

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Leen has the best Swimsuit

New Game!! Episode 10

86790.jpg

Aho Girl Episode 11

86665.jpg

Hajimete no Gal Episode 7-10

86826.jpg

Spring. The "season of love" has arrived and it seems that finding himself a girlfriend was harder than Junichi believed. To break the status quo, Junichi's friends have forced him into confessing to the gal, Yame Yukana. However, things do not go quite as he expected. A series of "firsts" begins!

Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito Episode 3

80587.jpg

Hatori Chise, 15 years old. Lost, without hope, and without family, she is bought for money—not by another person, but by a non-human sorcerer named Elias. Though she hesitates, she begins life anew as his apprentice and future wife. She moves on with her new and peaceful life, slowly but surely, until one day, when she finds a Japanese picture book among the many sent to her from London by Angelica. It is a fateful book that discovered her in her younger years, when she was still troubled and lonely. This piece is a prequel to Chise's encounter with the Thorn Sorcerer.

Now to wait for the main Story that begins on October 8, 2017

Sakura Quest Episode 20-24

85222.jpg

Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 5-9

86584.jpg

Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 10-12

86576.jpg

Liones Yelistratova, a pure princess from a small country, enters a school in Hokkaido on a spring day. The school is a specialized educational institution operated by ALCA to train Logicalists, who maintain world peace. Liones enters class S, where she meets many classmates with unique personalities, like Nina. A lively and cute everyday life begins now.

Re:Creators Episode 21-22

85469.jpg

Humans have designed countless worlds—each one born from the unique imagination of its creator. Souta Mizushino is a high school student who aspires to be such a creator by writing and illustrating his own light novel. One day, while watching anime for inspiration, he is briefly transported into a fierce fight scene. When he returns to the real world, he realizes something is amiss: the anime's headstrong heroine, Celestia Yupitilia, has somehow returned with him.

Before long, other fictional characters appear in the world, carrying the hopes and scars of their home. A princely knight, a magical girl, a ruthless brawler, and many others now crowd the streets of Japan. However, the most mysterious one is a woman in full military regalia, dubbed "Gunpuku no Himegimi," who knows far more than she should about the creators' world. Despite this, no one knows her true name or the world she is from.

Meanwhile, Souta and Celestia work together with Meteora Österreich, a calm and composed librarian NPC, to uncover the meaning behind these unnatural events. With powerful forces at play, the once clear line between reality and imagination continues to blur, leading to a fateful meeting between creators and those they created.