The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Sakurada Reset

Sakurada Reset

Synopsis

Kei Asai lives in the oceanside city of Sakurada—a town where the inhabitants are born with strange abilities. On the school rooftop one day, he meets Misora Haruki, an apathetic girl with the power to reset anything around her up to three days prior. While no one knows when she has reset, not even Haruki, Kei can retain everything before the reset thanks to his own ability: photographic memory. After they successfully help someone by combining their powers, they join the Service Club to aid others in their town.

However, their club becomes involved with and begins completing missions for the mysterious Administration Bureau—an organization that focuses on managing the abilities in Sakurada and manipulating the town's events for their own ends. They may find out that there are more things at work in Sakurada than the machinations of the uncanny organization.

Well, I must admit, I stalled this one after episode 11. But after finding out that this one ended already, I decided to gave it another shot. Glad that I did cause I loved the last arc and it has very satisfying ending. Probably not the best one this season (or even the previous season) but I dunno, liked it somehow.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Centaur no Nayami Episode 8-9

86767.jpg

I saw ep.1 when it came out and had a letdown from what i saw . Didn't continue more after , maybe i was expecting something in the likes of Demi-chan wa Kataritai and also the cast didn't grasp my attention i guess .

So , in your opinion does it get better along the course of the episodes or does it resume to the same day to day style presented on ep.1 ? Not sure if i'll go back but it will be nice to hear somebody's else opinion .

14 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I saw ep.1 when it came out and had a letdown from what i saw . Didn't continue more after , maybe i was expecting something in the likes of Demi-chan wa Kataritai and also the cast didn't grasp my attention i guess .

So , in your opinion does it get better along the course of the episodes or does it resume to the same day to day style presented on ep.1 ? Not sure if i'll go back but it will be nice to hear somebody's else opinion .

For me it keeps getting interesting and It have both a day to day style and character to character style(Don`t know if that`s a thing but It was not  ``ALL`` about a Centaur and her Friends, Heck some Frog Guy got a Part and some old Angelfolk`s Dream about his Past, which was WW by the way)

Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun picture

Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun

Synopsis

The handsome young soccer genius named Aoyama is a Japan representative. His play style is "cleanliness." He doesn't tackle and doesn't head the ball. If he's doing a throw-in, he'll only do it if he's wearing gloves.

Well, I expected it to have like Levi anime but instead, I got Handa-kun + Sakamoto desu ga vibe. Liked the part that this anime didn't actually focused much on Aoyama-kun.

Gamers! Episode 9-10

86828.jpg

87ab5d024c0bef94eabb4a2baca0e41a15058484

YES! another End Card by Tsunako to add to my collection(and my Banner)

Isekai Shokudou Episode 12

86666.jpg

At the bottom floor of the building with a dog signboard, in the shopping district near the office street, there lies a cafeteria called "Youshoku no Nekoya," that has an illustration of a cat on the door. It's been open for fifty years and has satisfied various salarymen from nearby offices. Despite it being called a Western cuisine cafeteria, it also provides other varieties of menus. For the people of this certain world, it's their one-and-only special cafeteria.

There is, however, one secret to "Nekoya." The cafeteria is closed to the public every Saturday in order to make way for special guests. When a bell rings, customers from different places of birth and races appear who ask for mysterious and delicious dishes. They are actually the same dishes served to the salarymen, but these special guests find them to be more exotic than to what they are used to. As the cafeteria aims to serve masterpieces, it is usually referred as "Isekai Shokudou."

And so, the bell rings again this week.

NO! it`s over, I will definitely remember Kuro(She`s a Dragon, at First I thought she was a Elf from Space)

Battle Girl High School Episode 6

86646.jpg

the Episode reminded of Dragon Ball Kai Episode ``Goku is Ginyu and Ginyu is Goku``

This was Called ``Kurumi is Renge and Renge is Kurumi``

A cute Girl body Swap with a Perverted lesbian. :awesome:

New Game!! Episode 11

86790.jpg

Battle Girl High School Episode 7

86646.jpg

Aho Girl Episode 12

86665.jpg

Yoshiko Hanabatake is an idiot beyond all belief. Somehow managing to consistently score zeroes on all of her tests and consumed by an absurd obsession with bananas, her senseless acts have caused even her own mother to lose all hope. Only one person is up to the task of keeping her insanity in check: childhood friend Akuru "A-kun" Akutsu.

Though he bemoans the ridiculous behavior he has to endure, the studious but terrifying A-kun is always ready to put an end to any stupidity Yoshiko gets up to, with no qualms about using physical force. Unfortunately, no matter how many times he attempts to knock some sense into her, the girl bounces right back to her usual shenanigans, even dragging in some other eccentrics along for the ride. Try as he might to rein in her nonsense, every moment is unpredictable with Yoshiko and her profound idiocy on the loose.

:awesome:

Tsurezure Children Episode 9-12

86676.jpg

Young love—it takes many unique and fascinating forms that flourish as children begin to mature into adults. From being unable to confess to not knowing what real love actually feels like, various obstacles can arise when learning about romantic attraction for the first time. But underneath all that, young love is something truly beautiful to behold, leading to brand new experiences for those young and in love.

Tsurezure Children depicts various scenarios of young love coming to fruition, along with the struggles and joys that it entails.

:awesome:

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He is pretty similar to 8man, but he's even more =D

Yea he's awesome just like Hachiman!:) Wishing there's a 2nd season and get to

explore his past 

Its probably going to be like 

Shiba Tatsuya from Mahou Koukou no Rettousei!

and really hoping they make a 2nd season for that too!

Edited by fantrig99