The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Image result for neo yokio toblerone

Dear god, this is so bad, it's good. Especially when you set the audio to "English - Audio Description." Then things get even funnier. Of course at this point, I can't mention Neo Yokio without mentioning this masterpiece of a line:
Image result for neo yokio toblerone

And apparently, those big Toblerones exist in the real world.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/25/16362352/neo-yokio-big-toblerone-bar

For like, $125 off of Amazon (as of writing this, there's 14 left in stock).

First two of the current cour =D

And the best protagonists of this cour =D

First, Youkoso Jitsuroyku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu he.

Damn, that was like the biggest surprise of this cour. I went for LN, stayed for Onii-sama tier protagonist. Like god damn, Ayanokouji is a PERFECT protagonist. And that end... DAT END. This has to get a second season or faster novel translation because if it does, I'm reading immediately. 

Second... Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

This is pure fun =D Like serious pure fun =D There's nothing bad about this =D It's just fun from the start to the end =D From OP protagonist to ultra harem including loli :awesome:, this has everything =D And absolutely #1 OP of the cour.

Though, it apparently should continue, though? That would be great.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Knight's & Magic Episode 10-13 (Finished)

85914.jpg

A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti Echevarria, also known as Eru. In this world, huge humanoid weapons known as Silhouette Knights exist. Dreaming of piloting those robots, Eru and his friends, Archid Olter and Adeltrud Olter, aim to become Knight Runners.

Now another Fun Anime of this current Season is over. I have lots of time tomorrow to watch the rest of this current Season anime on my list

hqdefault.jpg

0026c35907a98a09fb2ef72fc3d56dc015066269

Just a better Knight's & Magic pic

Tenshi no 3P! Episode 11-12 (Finished)

86831.jpg

Kyou Nukui is a first year high school student hikikomori. His hobby is making Vocaloid songs and uploading them online. One day, he receives a message from a fan asking if they could meet up with him. At the meeting place, three elementary school girls were waiting for him. The three of them want to form a band and ask for Kyou's help.

one of my Favorite Anime this Season, I hope it get a 2nd Season

b0cf0a39e9482a86483dba1e222cc4ad15066269

Spoiler

That Face was funny

f468d80a486eefb13a39255e2f6892b515066269

New Game!! Episode 12 (Finished)

86790.jpg

It has been a year since Aoba Suzukaze started working at the Eagle Jump game company. In that time, she and her eccentric coworkers in the character design department have worked hard to release the company's newest game: Fairies Story 3. With their latest title now complete, a new project must begin—starting with a contest to decide the character designs for the upcoming game. Through hard work, dedication, and some guidance from the previous character designer, Kou Yagami, Aoba wins the contest and begins her new role as lead character designer.

However, her new job is not an easy one. In addition to having extra work and longer hours, Aoba questions whether she is the right fit for the job. New Game!! continues as Aoba overcomes her inexperience with the help of her friends and coworkers, willing to face any challenge to make Eagle Jump's newest creation, a cutesy game called Peco.

one of my Favorite Anime that got 2nd Season, I hope for a 3rd Season but that might be asking too much, Not far from now The Manga will come out in English.

5ec7770dd91edb268b1fb33fbd47817315066269

Spoiler

I be missing Kou-Chan

DKp5tynUEAErMlX.jpg

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 11-12 (Finished)

86794.jpg

Touya Mochizuki was accidentally killed, and as an apology, God allows him to be reborn in a fantasy world and will grant him any one wish he desires. And so, Touya chooses to keep his smartphone in the next world. In his second chance at life, he befriends many important figures and comes across the world's secret. He inherits the legacy of an ancient civilization and travels around nonchalantly while possessing powers that rival this world's kings.

This is my BAoS based on Light Novel, I hope one day J-Novel Club and Seven Seas Entertainment make a deal to make it into a ``Real`` Light Novel(I`am not so keen on reading Manga/LN digitally)

Spoiler

Season 2 maybe?

8f70e2991c6d36bf4fce9b8566cb141415066269

then I saw the Three New Cute Girls I went all ``Who Are you?, Who Are you?! and Who Are you?!``

Touya likes a 600 years old loli more than a 5000 years old loli I see, Good Choice Touya-Sama

Princess Principal Episode 5-6

86768.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

That Face was funny

HanaKana kami always funny :awesome: 

Season 2 maybe?

It APPARENTLY should continue immediately... some MAL people were saying that.

Touya likes a 600 years old loli more than a 5000 years old loli I see, Good Choice Touya-Sama

FUUUUUUUUUUU, Cesca best girl :P

then I saw the Three New Cute Girls I went all

Apart from the tiara green hair, those two look lacking.

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School

Future Arc + Despair Arc + Hope Arc (24 Episodes)

Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen

This is everything I could have hoped for and more from a Danganronpa anime. I had a dumb grin on my face as I was watching most of it. :lol: It's split up into two major arcs (Future and Despair) with an extra episode at the end that brings the two together (Hope Arc). Instead of watching one arc after the other, you're supposed to watch an episode of one and an episode of the other afterwards. That way you learn more about a character's past or motivations at the appropriate time.

The Future Arc takes place after the events of DR2 and Ultra Despair Girls, where Makoto is held under suspicion of treason for his involvement with the Remnants of Despair. Things don't go according to plan, though, and he along with the members of the Future Foundation are thrown into a new killing game, but this time it's a little different. First of all, everyone has a bracelet equipped on them with their own forbidden action. Failure to abide by this forbidden action will result in lethal chemicals being injected into their system, ending their life. This is probably my favourite thing about the new killing game. Since most of the people choose to keep their forbidden action secret, they could die at any time, and the more crafty ones can use the other person's hidden action against them to gain an advantage. Oh, and another thing. The bracelet will put everyone to sleep after a certain amount if time apart from "the traitor" who will then murder someone before they all wake up. So yeah, that's something to watch out for as well. :giggle:

The Despair Arc takes place before all of the games, and provides some much needed backstory on the characters from DR2 (and others), what school life was like at the academy, and how The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History occurred. I love the Danganronpa games, but being told about these events could never have the same impact as actually seeing them take place, and thanks to this anime, now we can see what it was actually like. This arc tied things up perfectly, and I feel like I know way more about the Danganronpa lore than I did before watching it.

I wrote too much, but what can I say? As a big fan of Danganronpa, this anime pleased me greatly. :P

On 27/09/2017 at 6:29 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can't be serious o.O

Face it, Satoshi. You're wrong about this anime. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Apart from the tiara green hair, those two look lacking

Tiara Green hair Warrior/Knight is the most interesting of the three, the Knight looks interesting and so does the Pink Hair Elf(if She`s a Elf). only Light Novel(or season 2) can tell their personality. I hope Tiara Green hair Warrior/Knight have a carefree personality, the Knight have a Noble Knight personality and Pink Hair Elf... Shy maybe?

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would be, if I was the only one who didn't like it :awesome: 

I stand by my opinion, though. Despair was good (Chii-chan too Chii-chan... :/ Why so much Chii-chan...) but Narukami Munakata singlehandedly killed Future arc =D

Why, what was wrong with Munakata? Also, glad that I'm not the only one who thought he looked like Narukami. :P

Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart Episode 10-12 (Finished)

85868.jpg

Nora Handa is a boy who lives with Shachi Yuuri, who was adopted by his mother. With everyone supporting, the two of them grew up healthily even after their parents passed away. Shachi, who likes Nora the most, wakes him up every morning.

Nora spends his happy student life with Michi Kuroki, who is a disciplinary committee, honor student at school and childhood friend of the main character, Yuuki Asuhara, who is a gal but is very bright and can talk his worries to, and more friends at school.

One day, Nora meets a girl who calls herself Patricia at the park on the way to the school. Patricia is a queen at hell, and claims to come here to destroy the life on land. However, she is damaged heavily because she touched the life for the first time. The energy was stronger than her, so Nora needed to tend her. Patricia asked him to tell her about the mysteries of life, and he had to even explain the ero book that he found at the park...?!

I think the VN version would be better then this Comedy Gaiden of the Said VN. I found it to be funny... expect for that GOAT! Episode.

Gamers! Episode 11-12 (Finished)

86828.jpg

This is a story that revolves around certain students and one hobby. Amano Keita is our lonely protagonist who has a passion for gaming and is friends with Uehara Tasuku, who is secretly a fellow gamer and is someone who believes his life is perfect. We also have Karen Tendou, the club president of the video games club and Chiaki Hoshinomori, who constantly bickers with Keita. This is a story filled with a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and misunderstandings. Our chaotic romantic comedy now begins!

One Hit Kill!

Spoiler

00bc1da5e36c2f97782c98f88ac35d7215068115

e8c2fb8d237a3f2fbae4a3ffad114b0b15068115

7f8f04704493522866d0d1780833702215068115

84d528ec43b749ff79d09573d73cca4115068115

Spoiler

b94c2e2286e8e2f18076e6b6cb9c377515068115

9798e72a60f1e42c19aa7d584527351415068115

Even I would answer that

Good Words Loner

Spoiler

6769baa638d6c74ac9f232a62a09c42915068115

898efeebdc735c34635d053b4ff005c115068115

2nd Waifu in Gamers! and 2nd perverted lesbian gamer twintails Waifu

Spoiler

27f17fe4f0e93bac5c7454353257aae915068115

dcc44dcd47fc3091b1d0dfd6bb67edb115068115

Princess Principal Episode 7-12 (Finished)

86768.jpg

The stage is set during the 19th century London, in its capital where a wall divides the east and west of the Kingdom of Albion. Five high school girls, who enrolled in the prestigious Queens May Fair School, are involved in spy activities that involve disguise, infiltration, car chase, and more. These girls take advantage of their special abilities and fly around the shadow world.

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Gamers! Episode 11-12 (Finished)

86828.jpg

EPISODE 12 FTW!

That was the first and the only episode of this anime I actually enjoyed. For the first time, it was actually Gamers and not Misunderstandings.

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

2nd Waifu in Gamers! and 2nd perverted lesbian gamer twintails Waifu

She's a god damn best girl and the only savior of this bad show :P 

If there weren't yuris, the anime would be dead :awesome: 

On 9/30/2017 at 5:43 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would be, if I was the only one who didn't like it :awesome: 

*achoo* months later... I still hate Hope episode. 

well... this is a Digimon weekend for me...

Digimon Adventure tri. 5: Kyousei picture

Digimon Adventure tri. 5: Kyousei

Hello Ophanimon FM... *less than one minute later* Goodbye Ophanimon FM.

well... same as usual... Very slow progress... "Fan" Service... etc. but I really didn't mind. The Nostalgia is too strong :3

One to go... still in hype mode :3 see you next year.

and then finally.. this ended:

Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters picture

Digimon Fillers Universe: Appli Monsters

Synopsis

Everyone in the world uses smartphone apps. But inside them lurks unknown creatures called "Appli Monsters," or "Appmon." The Appmon are AI lifeforms with the ability to think and act, and exist in the boundary between the human world and digital space. In the vast sea of the internet, the "last boss AI" Leviathan takes control of the Appmon with a virus and begins hacking every system, thus starting to control the human world from the world of the net. Haru Shinkai is led to acquire the Appli Drive, and uses it to materialize Gatchmon, a search app monster.

Dokan Punch? Nope.. still not feeling it.

Well, that's a roller coaster ride for me. well... Globemon made me soooo hype and then.... the fillers killed it.... +No Shinkai Sequence for God Mode *sigh* by episode ~50 I just wanted it to end. Well, at least it introduced me to Offmon. But still, in the end, if the 3DS game will be localized, I will play it.

Edited by JaM

13 minutes ago, JaM said:

*achoo* months later... I still hate Hope episode. 

That's my boy :awesome: 

Anyway... I have just witnessed a legend.

I watched...

Mars of Destruction

68855.jpg

Oh my god... so legendary. So brilliant. So incredible.

Fluent animation.

Breathtaking story.

Incredibly written characters 

Top notch voice acting.

Soothing music.

Gorgeous backgrounds.

There is only one suitable rating for such a gem... 11/10.

The Testament of Sister New Devil, Ep2

The Testament of Sister New Devil

2 episodes in... this is going to be a real ecchi one, isn't it? :blink: 

In Another World With My Smartphone, Ep8

In Another World With My Smartphone

I've been enjoying this one pretty good so far. ^_^ 

D.Gray-man, Ep53

D.Gray-man

About time the dub resumed for this. It's been so long, I had to re-watch the first half of the anime before starting the new stuff. xD 

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Ep16

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2

I should've started this one a long time ago, so far it's better than both the other ones I've watched. :yay: 

Kekkai Sensen Episode 1-2

73559.jpg

Funny and cool so far :lol:

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits Episode 4-12 (Finished)

86741.jpg

The "local heroine fighter" of a certain city became popular and a national star. Because of this, "local heroines" debuted in various other places, and their action live events became a hit trend nationally. In Hinano City, high school girl Misaki Shirogane and other girls become local heroines (at the urging of Misaki's aunt, the prefectural governor) and vow to produce action live events.

Been a long time I Binge-watched a Anime(started from Episode 4). This anime was a fusion of Sakura Quest, Love Live! and Power Rangers(the only sentai action show I have seen). it was Funny and cute.

• Like 1

Kekkai Sensen Episode 3-5

73559.jpg

Teekyuu 9 Episode 3-12 (Finished)

86833.jpg

Ninth season of the Teekyuu anime series.

So Far the only over 100 Episode anime you watch in one day or one hour :awesome:

CM6VE8f.jpg

Being on the tenth season!

• Like 1