Spoiler

Vdc4BiW.jpg

Yay, best girl made the right choice!

Spoiler

xYVbH6u.jpg

Wow, that happened. ?

Spoiler

nCBV7CR.jpg

That's the one and only Yaoi couple that i approve. ?????

?

u7zQiY6.jpg

-----

Yay, new Opening by LiSA ! ?

Edited by GrayFT

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Daaamn, I need to get on with this, lol... I stopped around S6.

you got tired of Perverted HanaKana?

Kekkai Sensen Episode 6-9

73559.jpg

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Episode 1

87265.jpg

Chisato Mizusawa is a reserved but excellent and pretty assistant manager in her company. She has a secret that only her husband Sora knows, which is that she likes drinking alcohol, and she can become very cute when she is drunk! Even tonight, she gets relaxed (with the phrase "Shifuku~") and drunk with the cocktail Sora makes♥. It's a "Yoidere (Drunken Dere)" cocktail comedy of Japan's closest husband and wife.

Yoidere? First time I heard of that. There was no mistake that She`s cute then She`s drunk. I add a Pic later.

The Reflection Episode 2-3

83018.jpg

Urahara Episode 1

86819.jpg

Konohana Kitan Episode 1

87241.jpg

My Favorite in this season, There`s NOT just Fox Girls in this Anime, There`s Humanoid Animals and Humans and other types of Animal Girls/Boys too

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

P5OS3k3.jpg?1

I finally finished:

My Hero Academia 2

My Hero Academia 2

Synopsis:

In a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered “quirk,” Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that won’t stop him from enrolling in a prestigious hero academy. Now, the promising freshman class is making its debut at the world-renowned U.A. Sports Festival! It’s Quirk versus Quirk as our young heroes face off in the ultimate showdown.

This season picks up right where season 1 ended. I like the character development some characters had, especially Todoroki and Iida. The pacing seemed a bit better too. This season also sets things up nicely for season 3. Seeing Best Jeanist giving Bakugo a new hairstyle was hilarious.

• Like 2

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season picture

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season

First, those OPs and EDs...love them

overall, pretty solid and great sequel. Had more characters development of the characters, not just Kacchan and Deku. Will definitely watch season 3.

Edited by JaM

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 1

86603.jpg

Why do I get the feeling I could watched the OVAs First?

Netsuzou TRap Episode 10-12 (Finished)

86667.jpg

Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it's only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just 'practice,' what does it mean...? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?

Spoiler

Ends with a Yuri Ending

Musekinin Galaxy☆Tylor Episode 2-12 (Finished)

86832.jpg

Taking place in a very distant in future, the adventure begins when a boy meets a certain girl. The Pan Galaxy Republic has declined and so have many empires. This resulted to people in the galaxy being scattered. Living in the peaceful side of their world, Banjou, who picks up trashes at the spherical wall met a girl, frozen, in a broken spaceship. There are bad guys who chase her, and thus, the quiet galaxy suddenly became lively. Little did he know that the frozen girl is Goza 168th, the key to decide the destiny of the whole universe. Overcoming hardship, the two embarks on a trip to make the Galaxy Republic alive again. It may be a difficult challenge, but it's alright, let's progress slowly! A comedy of irresponsible galaxy trip begins!

Only watched it Finished due to Twintails

Kekkai Sensen Episode 10

73559.jpg

That Episode was funny :lol:

Black Clover (TV) Episode 1

88153.jpg

Anime about Wizards, I like Wizards but I found the title ``Wizard King`` a little weird.

onward to my last Favorites of last Season(That`s not 2 Cour.)

Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 13 (Finished)

86753.jpg

The story centers on "Chronos Rulers," those who fight the time-eating demons that appear when people wish they could turn back time. The Chronos Rulers fight a time-manipulation battle against these demons.

First Non-Japanese Anime I liked

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10-12 (Finished)

86830.jpg

Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Koudo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination, and was put in D-class. After meeting Horikita Suzune and Kushida Kikyou, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 10-13 (Finished)

86584.jpg

Fourth series of Senki Zesshou Symphogear.

Spoiler

Hibiki went G.g.g,g.g.g.GOLD!

284?cb=20170930175934

Spoiler

I guess that Miku becomes a Symphogear user next season.

• Like 1

af334aeaa3a5401d604d7333a40d9ccb14931617

I don't wanna say this show is overrated, but I certainly didn't like it as much as other people do. Too many nothing characters and almost every obstacle the couple comes up against could easily be solved if they just actually talked to each other. I also scoffed at the ending. (yeah I know, I sound like a fun person to be around, the show is just ok at best) 

I'm still waiting for an anime to come out of nowhere and blow me away like last years ReZero. Unfortunately It's not here

Edited by VanDeaM
Edited my comment about the ending to be more vauge

Shokugeki no Souma OVA Episode 1-2 (Finished)

72943.jpg

MAL used Manga Vol. 18 Cover, so I just reused the TV Version`s Cover

Spoiler

Erina in a Swimsuit. Nice

CemS6u8WQAAdo2L.jpg

Spoiler

Cute

shokugeki-no-soma-ova-1-sub-espanol.jpg

My Phone have a better quality.

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OVA Episode 1-2 (Finished)

85622.jpg

Spoiler

It was funny how Takumi got lost in middle of nowhere while looking for Soma :lol:

Kekkai Sensen Episode 11-12 (Finished)

73559.jpg

Supersonic monkeys, vampires, talking fishmen, and all sorts of different supernatural monsters living alongside humans—this has been part of daily life in Hellsalem's Lot, formerly known as New York City, for some time now. When a gateway between Earth and the Beyond opened three years ago, New Yorkers and creatures from the other dimension alike were trapped in an impenetrable bubble and were forced to live together. Libra is a secret organization composed of eccentrics and superhumans, tasked with keeping order in the city and making sure that chaos doesn't spread to the rest of the world.

Pursuing photography as a hobby, Leonardo Watch is living a normal life with his parents and sister. But when he obtains the "All-seeing Eyes of the Gods" at the expense of his sister's eyesight, he goes to Hellsalem's Lot in order to help her by finding answers about the mysterious powers he received. He soon runs into Libra, and when Leo unexpectedly joins their ranks, he gets more than what he bargained for. Kekkai Sensen follows Leo's misadventures in the strangest place on Earth with his equally strange comrades—as the ordinary boy unwittingly sees his life take a turn for the extraordinary.

I am definitely going to Watch Season 2 then it Air...WHAT?!

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 1

88282.jpg

Spoiler

kekkai-sensen-beyond-episode-1.jpg

What Followed was Rainbow pukes by that Demon Beast`s smaller friends and a purple Bloodbath for the members of Libra :awesome:

On 10/7/2017 at 11:20 AM, VanDeaM said:

*Tsukigakirei stuffs*

yikes... so would not recommend? will skip it then. 

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OVA picture

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OVA

Lol.. kinda funny that I found the subbed one after the pilot of season 3 aired. Best part for me is obviously Megumi and Megane HanaKana :3

C-7o5YTW0AE6HTn.jpg

This week, also watched these stuffs:

Osomatsu-san S2 E1 - and here I thought they could never even par their pilot episode. What a proper pilot.

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara E1 - good news - it's back. bad news - Yuki Kaji :|

Code: Realize E1 - good news - Saorin as Cardia :wub: bad news - Yuki Kaji :|

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond E1 - X! X! Double-X! Double-X! 

Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 14 - sooo... why are people so hyped with Chinatsu again? I need Momo-chan

Edited by JaM