The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 2

88293.jpg

Hayate no Gotoku! Episode 49-52 (Finished Rewatching)

73932.jpg

According to Murphy's Law, "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong," and truer words cannot describe the unfortunate life of the hard-working Hayate Ayasaki. Abandoned by his parents after accumulating a debt of over one hundred fifty million yen, he is sold off to the yakuza, initiating his swift getaway from a future he does not want. On that fateful night, he runs into Nagi Sanzenin, a young girl whom he decides to try and kidnap to pay for his family's massive debt.

Unfortunately, due to his kind-hearted nature and a string of misunderstandings, Nagi believes Hayate to be confessing his love to her. After saving her from real kidnappers, Hayate is hired as Nagi's personal butler, upon which she is revealed to be a member of one of the wealthiest families in Japan.

Highly skilled but cursed with the world's worst luck, Hayate gets straight to work serving his employer all the while trying to deal with the many misfortunes that befall him. From taking care of a mansion to fending off dangerous foes, and even unintentionally wooing the hearts of the women around him, Hayate is in over his head in the butler comedy Hayate no Gotoku!

After years of learning what some of references was in this(There`s many references from not only other Anime, there`s TV Shows references like Knight Rider(I learned what Knight Rider was from LEGO Dimensions) and Star Trek). What I liked the most in this Anime was the Dragon Ball references(There`s a lot of them) and Hina:wub:, Nagi Comes second.

59 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hina-chan so much best girl.

#flatness

:awesome: 

She beats all even that Hamster that keep showing up at the end of the Episode. I hope Season 2 have that Priest or could i say Otaku Priest Ghost :ninja:

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2

88472.jpg

No Crazy 5 mins here... well maybe weird 5 mins

Spoiler

23a21c3dfcd3cce45a3263bb9023d84615085338

5bc5705be1f223341b1d5bb81a0bd04815085338

She`s naked by the way(She works better that way she says)

Spoiler

e6726d0039ad770ac9fcda3c0d153e4015085338

There are Little Sisters in this Anime

Spoiler

cf68b3d13400c2ec32b60e7002e8e14a15085338

Hmm...(Looks Closer) is it just me or do I see Oppai?

• Like 1

Watched the 3rd and last episode of the OVA series Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito

Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito

P.S : Might start the anime adaptation that began this Fall

And watched the 1st 2 eps of Inuyashiki and they were great so far imo 

Inuyashiki

Konohana Kitan Episode 3

88431.jpg

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 1-2

86661.jpg

Urahara Episode 3

88432.jpg

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Episode 3

88433.jpg

Now that was a funny Episode(the first 2 Episodes was cute)

Spoiler

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 3

88434.jpg

A New Pic after just 2 Episodes, It got two of my waifus on it and I like it

Animegataris Episode 3

88213.jpg

Spoiler

b903168212e2bb93577091807843ecbd15087107

fc1ba169f0f4dc748c3b194e6c32519315087107

73c52b9c517565292d4243e369730ca415087107

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3

88472.jpg

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 17

87761.jpg

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation Episode 1

52141.jpg

Started Rewatching for the 3rd time and 2rd time with Japanese Voice

Black Clover Episode 3-4

88336.jpg

Blend S Episode 3

88286.jpg

What in the?!

DMr_BSt_QUEAEj2_F.jpg

• Like 1

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

(Season 1, 2, + both OVA's)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

This ain't your typical rom-com anime, and for that I love it. You wouldn't think an anti-social/loner protagonist would work in something like this, but surprisingly he does. He has far more personality than like 90% of other protagonists in this genre, I swear. :P The character development was top notch, especially for Hikki and Yukinoshita. I'm seriously torn between the two main girls. I can't decide who I liked more. Hikki's imouto also had a special place in my heart. :giggle:

I'm a little disappointed that season 2 leaves off on a bit of a cliffhanger, but I guess reading the source material would solve that. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this one.

Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone, Evangelion: 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance, Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo

(Movies)

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

I finally got around to watching all three of these movies. I thought the first two were fantastic reimaginings of the original series. Really did the IP justice in my opinion. The third movie on the other hand... it was just straight up bad. I have no idea what they were thinking with that. The first two films deviated from the original in a number of ways, but at its core it was still the same. The third movie is totally original content however, and while that's not bad in of itself, I'm not a fan of where they took it at all. I spent the vast majority of the film not knowing what the hell was going on, much like Shinji apparently. The original series/End of Evangelion had some of that too of course, but at lest it had charm. The characters are all different too.

I kinda wish I just stopped after 2.22. 3.33 adds nothing of value really, and that's a shame. I wonder if that 4th movie is ever gonna come out. Even if it does, I don't know how they would make up for the third movie.

• Like 2

Until I run through the episodes released from the anime that is in the rest of the queue on my Crunchyroll account, these are the four that I'm watching this season:

King's Game: The Animation

Image result for King's Game anime

Definitely my least favorite of the bunch that I'm watching, but I'm still expecting myself to go through it until the end of the Autumn season. Especially to keep seeing that OP.

Girl's Last Tour

Post-apocalyptic slice of life with stellar animation from studio White Fox? Hell yeah, I'm sticking around for this one!

Inuyashiki

Image result for inuyashiki anime

By far, the must-watch anime of the ones that I'm watching. Nevermind the fucking AWESOME opening theme by Man With A Mission, both ep 1 and 2 have set up this anime for what will happen so well, I'm hyped for episode 3 (I mean I could read the manga, but that would ruin the sense of anticipation). I also found it funny that one of the main characters shit on Gantz a bit, considering Inuyashiki was made by the same person who made Gantz.

Yuki Yuna Is A Hero Season 2

Image result for yuki yuna is a hero season 2Image result for yuki yuna is a hero season 2

First season turned out to become one of my favorite anime of all time after binge-watching it on Netflix during D-term in 2015 and was immediately on the hype train for season 2 as soon as it was announced. The story, the characters, the soundtrack (HOLY SHIT, THE SOUNDTRACK) - I just love it.

Still sucks that my favorite character of the Washio Sumi chapter, and possibly the entire series is set to die come the next episode or two. At least I can play her in the mobile game :D

And that soundtrack and the transformation sequences are still as awesome as ever!

12 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

Hahaha, 8man. 

Time for corrections :awesome: 

This ain't your typical rom-com anime,

Because it's never meant to be one =D The name itself is a sarcasm =D 

This is about 8man and his mindset. Simple as that =D

but I guess reading the source material would solve that.

And this is one case where it wouldn't =D

This is a very special case where anime adapted EVERYTHING. 
It was all coordinated with Light Novel. LN ends at the exactly same time and with the exactly same scene. :) And people are actually crazy waiting for the new volume =D

Hikki's imouto also had a special place in my heart. :giggle:

But this...

IS THE CORRECT ANSWER! :awesome: 

a0b02a3e4589368ce70af180ad4c16cff9d7ae0d_hq.gif

No doubts TOP 5 Aoi-chan roles =D

ソードアート・オンライン Ordinal Scale

114b3bd30a4842bf89b65cd05261e0ff.jpg

And this ladies and gentleman, is why I love SAO. This movie is a god-tier. Man, if there was a perfect hastag for this it would be #SAOMadeGreatAgain.

Freaking EPIC 2 hours of what SAO is all about. Kirito being Kuro no Kenshi again and god-mode system hax, OSuna being the better version of Asuna (dat ass :awesome: dem tits :awesome:), Silica being cutest, Sinon being Miyuki and even that guy coming back. 

Overall, the movie was incredible, so epic, it's like the word epic was made for this movie xD

Even though I knew about main twists, it still didn't impair my enjoyment. In fact, after watching this, my love for my OS unit in Memory Defrag returned stronger than ever. In fact, I'm even starting to like Asuna =D It could be because she is trying to win me in MD, it could be because OSuna is simply THE Asuna, could be the ass could be the cute yuri vibes she always has (Yuuki, Yuna, does she like Y girls? :awesome:) or simply because Kirisuna in books simply starts winning me over =D The same can be said about Sugu. Well, gone are the days where it was easy to say who the 'worst' girl in SAO was... Now, there are no bad girls =D

Funny reference... Sugu was in... Shimane!

And... what is located in Shimane...? Yes, Root Letter. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Like, seriously, hell yea to this. Like, just wow, simply, wow. And this wasn't even Alicization =D SAO will be stronger than ever in 2017 =D SAO will be great again. I already can't wait for the actual start of Alicization. Hopefully I'll finish the books by then =D

All in all, just watch it. It's just that good. I could easily put it on TOP 10 anime movies, in fact, maybe even on par with Kara no Kyoukai and that's something =D

I can't forget

that moment... when OSuna activated Mother Rosario... she was back... for a fleeting second, but she was back... That was the true peak of the movie. The emotional peak. Manly tears were shed that moment.

And then... GOD-MODE KIRITO! Jesus, this is exactly what should happen to the best protagonists =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because it's never meant to be one =D The name itself is a sarcasm =D 

This is about 8man and his mindset. Simple as that =D

The Japanese name is is more sarcastic-sounding than the English one. :P

And this is one case where it wouldn't =D

This is a very special case where anime adapted EVERYTHING. 
It was all coordinated with Light Novel. LN ends at the exactly same time and with the exactly same scene. :) And people are actually crazy waiting for the new volume =D

Oh, really? So what are the OVA's adaptations of?

But this...

IS THE CORRECT ANSWER! :awesome: 

a0b02a3e4589368ce70af180ad4c16cff9d7ae0d_hq.gif

No doubts TOP 5 Aoi-chan roles =D

She's both cute and thoughtful of her big brother. Truly the best imouto you could ever ask for. ^_^ Also, I love how they constantly try to score points with each other. :giggle: 

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The Japanese name is is more sarcastic-sounding than the English one. :P

Why? It correctly describes that rabukome is wrong :awesome: 

Oh, really? So what are the OVA's adaptations of?

X.5 side stories.

7.5 and 10.5. 10.5 exists for Irohasu because she's the best waifu girl :awesome: (Becuase best girl is Komachi :awesome:)

Also, I love how they constantly try to score points with each other. :giggle: 

#IncestIsTheAnswer :awesome: 

• Like 1

Detective Conan Movie 21: The Crimson Love Letter picture

Detective Conan Movie 21: Karakurenai no Love Letter

Synopsis

A bombing case at Nichiuri TV in autumn. The Satsuki Cup, which crowns the winner of Japan's Hyakunin Isshu, is currently being filmed inside the facility. The incident results in a big commotion and, while the building is burning to ashes, the only people left inside are Heiji and Kazuha. They get rescued just in time by Conan, who rushes to the scene. Both the identity and purposes of the bomber are unknown.

While confusion takes over due to the explosion, Conan meets a mysterious beautiful girl who claims she is "Heiji's fiancée". Her name is Momiji Ooka and she is the Kyoto High School champion of the Karuta game. As fate would have it, Kazuha is going to face Momiji in the Hyakunin Isshu, so she begins to train with the help of Heiji's mother, Shizuka, who is a skilled Karuta player.

At the same time, in a Japanese house in Arashiyama, Kyoto's outskirts, the reigning Satsuki Cup champion is murdered. Pictures of the crime scene reveal Momji's presence. Additionally, several Karuta cards were spread around the victim.

Conan and Heiji, along with the Osaka and Kyoto police departments, begin their investigation on the Satsuki Cup and the related murder case. As the inquiry goes on, they come across a secret connected with the Hyakunin Isshu. 

(Source: Detective Conan Wiki)

wow... this is the second time (IIRC), where Ran is not on danger/dying in a movie. What I love about DC movies is it doesn't necessary requires you to be updated on it's anime and/or manga. 

This movie made me want to continue watching Chihayafuru xD

Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade picture

Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade

still unsure til now if this is supposed to be a Shounen or Shoujo anime... *shrug*

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why? It correctly describes that rabukome is wrong :awesome: 

Hey! There are plenty of good romance comedy's... probably. :P

X.5 side stories.

7.5 and 10.5. 10.5 exists for Irohasu because she's the best waifu girl :awesome: (Becuase best girl is Komachi :awesome:)

I think I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. No man could possibly resist this her after this... :jaymon:

But Aoi-chan is Aoi-chan, so she automatically wins. :awesome:

#IncestIsTheAnswer :awesome: 

I've also heard incest is wincest. I'm gonna need confirmation on that. :awesome:

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

No man could possibly resist this her after this... :jaymon:

Ayaneru has too damn seducing voice for being so young =D

Hey! There are plenty of good romance comedy's... probably. :P

8man's =D Not globally

I've also heard incest is wincest. I'm gonna need confirmation on that. :awesome:

That is more than obvious :awesome: 

4 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

14 year-old girls

4 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

with big tits

5NWP4XL.jpg

• Like 2