Aexuz

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation Episode 4

52141.jpg

No Good Noire pics this time, there was a Good IF pic however

3184a9058780ff876d7c491431949f6515091513

Lucky☆Star Episode 1-2

49e3e809be33fd99374e4f62347d193815090575

Crunchyroll added it on my Birthday so I decided to re-watch it :D

(last time I watched it had some Episodes in English Dub and English Sub, but this time I watch it with just English Sub)

• Like 1

Last series i finished was Allison and Lillia

50491l.jpg

I loved it a whole lot. great combination of adventure and romance.

Rewatching Lovely Complex now... I watched it once a long time ago but I don't remember what happens at all, but I still feel like I'd seen it before after each episode, it's weird.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Score: 9/10

Why do you keep liking bad things? xDDDD

ERASED's only redeeming point was Hina... who am I kidding, actually how Aoi handled that. THAT was emotional =D

At least you are watching TOP Aoi roles :awesome: Youjo Senki when? :awesome: Madoka when? :awesome: 

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

is the somewhat predictable identity of the culprit

Because you are completely right about this =) 

As I said when I finished, it's completely like Life is Strange (which is why I don't like both =D)

13 hours ago, BG_painter said:

yep! it's pretty good. Did you watch the OVAS? I saw it all and read the manga YEARS ago :)

Not yet just finished episode 7 i take my sweet time watching shows nowadays xD i do plan on watching the OVAS next though, i've heard good things!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do you keep liking bad things? xDDDD

I'm really starting to question your definition of a bad anime. I mean going off the average score on MAL, you're the one in the minority here. :P I've seen bad anime, and this certainly wasn't one, even if I get not liking it as much as me. Be reasonable, Satoshi. :P

ERASED's only redeeming point was Hina... who am I kidding, actually how Aoi handled that. THAT was emotional =D

I wouldn't say it was the only redeeming feature, but she was definitely my favourite thing about the anime. muh feelz, man. ?

At least you are watching TOP Aoi roles :awesome: Youjo Senki when? :awesome: Madoka when? :awesome: 

I'm probably gonna sub to Funimation for a few months soon, so I'll watch Tanya-chan then, even if she does scare the hell out of me. :lol: As for Madoka, I've never really watched magical girl anime, and I hear you kind of need to in order to get the whole genre deconstruction thing going on in Madoka, so I don't know if I should. :S

Because you are completely right about this =) 

As I said when I finished, it's completely like Life is Strange (which is why I don't like both =D)

Ahhh, so this is why you don't like Erased; It reminds you too much of LiS. It all makes sense now. :giggle:

37 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm really starting to question your definition of a bad anime.

Anime I don't like :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

37 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ahhh, so this is why you don't like Erased; It reminds you too much of LiS. It all makes sense now. :giggle:

On the contrary. I finished it before LiS =D I finished LiS 2 weeks later and I immediately made the connection =D That's probably why I hated LiS even more, though xD

So, ERASED started it actually =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

16 hours ago, lednatius said:

Last series i finished was Allison and Lillia

50491l.jpg

I loved it a whole lot. great combination of adventure and romance.

I'm going to have to look into this one! 

On 10/28/2017 at 0:08 AM, GrayFT said:

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale.

What an amazing movie 10/10.

AmAs6Y9.jpg

I haven't seen it yet so I had to make my eyes blurry by squinting so I couldn't read what you said(Use a spoiler!!!) 

But I'm glad it's a 10/10! I should be getting it in the mail next month. 

Man it really was a good year for movies. Silent voice has been my favorite so far. 

But I have yet to see SAO (no spoilers please!) so time will tell. 

I doubt we'll have another year  with great movies back to back to back ike this one for a while. 

----------------------------------------------------

And I'm currently watching probably something everyone here already has(at least 1 version maybe). Finally getting around to it. 

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

83c3f84eaa3339709294f10085a84a1a79531690

I was going to drop it after episode 3 because I didn't feel like it was taking itself serious enough. Got talked into continuing. And damn episode 4 solidified it for me. 

Now I'm hooked

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2