The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

On 10/29/2017 at 5:50 PM, Sigma999 said:

Hmmm , and what is it that we got here ? Care to reveal ? I'm kinda curious to know it ?

Tsukigakirei

af334aeaa3a5401d604d7333a40d9ccb14931617

And it was a good slice of life, I enjoyed it thoroughly, recommended! 

• Like 2

Highschool of the Dead Episode 1-12(Sub) + OVA Drifters of the Dead (finished for 2nd Time)

78311.jpg

Got the DVD as a birthday gift from Dad and I watched all Episodes on Halloween, Now to wait for Black Bullet

Note: This is from the OVA

Spoiler

Yuri Kiss and between my two waifus no less :yay:

latest?cb=20110429160558

Spoiler

Kinda awesome how he hold off the Zombies in his Sleep

3153629.jpg

• Like 2

Kiki's Delivery Service

(Movie)

Majo no Takkyuubin

Score: 9/10

I'm still making my way through the Ghibli films. This is my 4th one now, and they've all been excellent, which is a surprise to no one. :P I found this one ended a little bit abruptly. I mean there were still a lot of things it didn't really get into/felt rushed. it could have easily gone on for another 30 minutes or had a sequel.

Also...

Spoiler

What's up with Jiji totally abandoning Kiki like an hour into the movie to go bang his girl? Kinda messed up if you ask me. :P I get that Kiki couldn't hear him talk at that point, but you'd think he would still stick around for morale support and what not.

Still, it's a great movie. The next Ghibli film I'm probably gonna watch will be My Neighbor Totoro.

• Like 1

Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic

Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic

Synopsis

Whispers turn into screaming headlines in Earl Ciel Phantomhive's morning paper as word of the dead being resurrected takes society by storm. But when the unsavoury details of the business reach Ciel's ear, he and his superlative butler, Sebastian, book themselves on a luxury liner to look into these alleged miracles and the "Aurora Society" conducting them. As the waters lap and crash all around the vessel, mysterious individuals gather under the banner of the "Phoenix." Ciel and Sebastian may be one step closer to the truth, but have they sealed their fates by conducting an investigation on what could easily become a floating coffin...?

(Source: Yen Press)

Definitely not my favorite arc from the series (cause... Zombies... <_< and I am totally biased and loooooved Book of Circus sooo much) but I am impressed. Not really sure if the art in some part is really necessary but overall, a very good adaptation. 

I somehow wants now Public School arc to be adapted even I don't like it much as well.

Sugar... Spice... and everything nice? well.. of course there's Chemical X as well...

tumblr_ox60aius7K1rfx24fo1_500.gif

Lastly..it is really interesting to watch this one if you are updated in the manga...  makes me think and looks for hints...:hmm:

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 5

86603.jpg

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Episode 5

88433.jpg

Urahara Episode 5

88432.jpg

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 4

88472.jpg

This Episode was very funny and I like the new Character

Spoiler

Trigun

(26 Episodes)

Trigun

Score: 9/10

Now this is what I call a claaaasic. ;) I should have watched this sooner - it's definitely one of my favourites. Wolfwood and Vash are among some of the best characters I've seen in anime. It had some great music, with this one being my favourite, but that OP was awesome too. 

And this is some random piece of trivia that probably nobody cares about, but I've been playing Tales of Symphonia recently and it occurred to me that the voice actor for Zelos in that game also voices Vash in this anime (Japanese of course). I can never unhear that now. :P

Never forget Vash's lesson...

Spoiler

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation Episode 7-8

52141.jpg

Animegataris Episode 4

88213.jpg

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 4

88282.jpg

Fate/Apocrypha Episode 6

86573.jpg

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 2-4

87623.jpg

Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 4-5

87235.jpg

Dies Irae Episode 2

86523.jpg

fa291a7beced05584a7c1acc21fe664715099085

Your Name

(Movie)

Kimi no Na wa.

Score: 10/10

Somebody hold me...

c92a00d6f78232961cbcbdd01081fd66.gif

This movie was beautiful, and I'm not just talking about the visuals. I don't like being dramatic, but in my personal opinion, it was a masterpiece. The story was so engaging, the music is an absolute treat to listen to, and it provided me with the feelz. I urge everyone to go and watch this if you haven't already done so. Maybe it won't be literally the best thing you've ever watched, but I'm positive you will get something out of it.

Now don't mind me, but I'm gonna go listen to the soundtrack for a few hours now...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

2007 called, it wants its joke back.

Don't make me feel old by saying things like 2007 is long ago >< 

Who's cory btw? 

Been rewatching Cardcaptors(in sub because they changed the VA in dub - _ - ) to get ready for the new season in January! Nostalgia! 

large.jpg

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation Episode 12 + OVA (Finished for the 3rd time)

52141.jpg

Net-juu no Susume Episode 5

87463.jpg

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Episode 6

88433.jpg

Lucky☆Star Episode 6-7

49e3e809be33fd99374e4f62347d193815090575

Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3-5

88476.jpg

• Like 1