The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No, that's definitely not refreshing. China entering 'anime' is as bad as Netflix.

If they throw out quality like Kings Avatar it'll be a good thing. Competition in an industry improves quality.

At least parents will be right when they tell their kids to 'stop watching those damn Chinese cartoons' lol

Edited by Asvinia
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No, that's definitely not refreshing. China entering 'anime' is as bad as Netflix.

Kings Avatar / Quan Zhi Gao Shou

81892.jpg

It's actually not a bad anime at all. And I'm hooked on Netflix Knights of Sidonia, I'm psyched I heard they're going to continue it. ^^

If it's good it's good, if it's bad it's bad. That's how I view it anyway. RWBY is a good example. 

Toradora Episodes 18-20

Rewatching some episodes from multiple anime to get in the Christmas spirit! Toradora is a great one!

tumblr_ng2zcf4nHt1qlr8pbo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Net-juu no Susume Episode 8-10 (Finished)

87463.jpg

Moriko Morioka is a 30-year-old single NEET woman. After dropping out from reality, she has taken off in search for a fulfilling life and ended up in a net game or "netoge." In the netoge world, she began her new life as a refreshing and handsome character named Hayashi. While starting out as a beginner, a pretty character named Lily reached out to help her. Meanwhile, in the real world, awaits a shocking encounter with a good-looking elite company employee, a mysterious blue-eyed blonde.

This Anime was fun and funny to watch, I was a little sad it was over. Now to wait for Episode 11

MoSa(if you watched Episode 9-10 you would know what that means)

5f14f2ac2603dbcaf4f0b57d0acd511615127860

Lucky☆Star Episode 22-24 (Finished Re-Watching)

49e3e809be33fd99374e4f62347d193815090575

Lucky☆Star follows the daily lives of four cute high school girls—Konata Izumi, the lazy otaku; the Hiiragi twins, Tsukasa and Kagami (sugar and spice, respectively); and the smart and well-mannered Miyuki Takara.

As they go about their lives at school and beyond, they develop their eccentric and lively friendship and making humorous observations about the world around them. Be it Japanese tradition, the intricacies of otaku culture, academics, or the correct way of preparing and eating various foods—no subject is safe from their musings.

Spoiler

Episode 22 still is a little sad until they look at ``Ghost Photo``

94882cc684b9414041b2b04551af7da115127854

37509af0c37fdb42ae27b5a48bf59be415127854

4b9da483068eeb8cc09e864d9a8ffd4a15127854

8b3b85ab662a8a0b0d672c59737098b215127854

32d83bfc15122d17ee0c483c7b63ecd515127854

2a2c1bb8ac2dc7d158ec90c0f7d201cc15127854

cdfab26c77c53006256611ba75037c8915127854

fb86fb59785f73432ecdbc017b9a209115127855

68940e446d9d61f0059cfa9e5028a01215127855

18a3b2efa99d61847da8a596abed024615127855

97db9bb3928cc04c51f11f0dea471f0c15127855

dacfb7b7543aa517daedc7b37f9d691415127855

This Anime still is one of my Favorite anime

• Like 2

Net-juu no Susume picture

Net-juu no Susume

*sigh* I wish I could be a NEET as well when I reach 30. 

Can't help but somehow be disappointed since there is not much backstory with the other characters and not really much resolution on what will happen on Morimori-chan(like, will she be a NEET forever?). Well, I guess that is too much to ask for a 10-episode anime(+ 1 special I guess). Anyway, aside from that, it was surprisingly good. Nice to see a  character like Morimori-chan. Will probably read the manga once it's completed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JaM said:

Net-juu no Susume

Can't help but somehow be disappointed since there is not much backstory with the other characters and not really much resolution on what will happen on Morimori-chan(like, will she be a NEET forever?). Well, I guess that is too much to ask for a 10-episode anime(+ 1 special I guess). Anyway, aside from that, it was surprisingly good. Nice to see a  character like Morimori-chan. Will probably read the manga once it's completed.

She has to watch her money closely. 

Trust me I'm 30. Being a NEET wouldn't be always great. But I do love this show ^^ maybe my favorite this season as well

19 hours ago, JaM said:

Net-juu no Susume

Wait, what...? 

I watched the episode 10 without even realizing it was the end, lol :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

She has to watch her money closely. 

Trust me I'm 30. Being a NEET wouldn't be always great. But I do love this show ^^ maybe my favorite this season as well

IKR. I will be 30 in few days as well and live alone. I know that I will not last for more than a month just being a NEET.

ooh... favorite already? hmmm.. not for me. Sangatsu takes the spot for me for sure.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wait, what...? 

I watched the episode 10 without even realizing it was the end, lol :D

lol. I was actually expecting a next ep preview ... I guess it is a very open ending xD 

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Fate/Apocrypha Episode 15-21

86573.jpg

Ousama Game The Animation Episode 10

88190.jpg

Garo: Vanishing Line Episode 10

88236.jpg

Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 10

88465.jpg

Two Car Episode 10

88291.jpg

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 8-10

88282.jpg

On 09/12/2017 at 7:07 AM, Izul said:

Net-juu no Susume (Recovery of an MMO Junkie)

Pf5ylWa.jpg

I'm in love! Probably my favorite anime this season. 

I'm with you on this one, my favorite show of the season by far. It was refreshing to see adults in an anime for once. 

Sad to see it end,  but glad the OVA is not too far away. 

• Like 3

Assassination classroom 

9/10 I won't be forgetting this one for a while. 

I avoided it for years because I thought it would be bland or just stupid. I was so wrong. 

An amazing anime. 

And I have someone on psnp to thank for posting about it, made me check it out. I just don't remember where I saw it. Thank you to that person, whoever you are. :) just a great anime 

64384953-352-k672918.jpg

Been following the latest episodes i had delayed of Himouto Umaru-chan R (season 2) , Inuyashiki and Blend S . And that's pretty much what i'm committed to watch and follow for now . Also saw like 3 eps of Girls' Last Tour but in everyday mood to follow that with vigor , causally gonna watch that one from time to time i suppose .

On 11/12/2017 at 10:47 PM, Leon Castle said:

Gintama Season 1 Episode 1

10038.jpg

I`am so gotta watch the 200 Episodes every morning(it was funny for me :lol:)

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 5-7

87623.jpg

I watched like 50 eps of Gintama a long time ago and didn't follow more and only saw like a couple individual eps separatedly after.

Yesterday i went to listen the first 5 OPs of Gintama and it bring backa sense of nostalgia and memories of the Past , it felt really nice . However , i'm not into going back tbh :(

• Like 1

Gintama Season 1 Episode 2-3

10038.jpg

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 8-10 (Finished)

87623.jpg

After Shinozaki Haruka confesses to the Class Rep, Kousaka Akiho, he comes to find that the perfect class representative might be a little bit harder to handle than he previously thought!

I found this Anime to be very funny :lol:

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 24

87761.jpg

Sooo recently i've been watching:

Osomatsu-san 2

Was looking forwards to the second season of this and didn't disappoint, lots of wacky and fun jokes like always :D If you liked/watched the first -san you know what to expect here

Chargeman Ken

Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't get around to watching this earlier with how much I had seen from NND medleys/MADs - I've enjoyed it as a meme source for years :3 A very QUALITY 70's anime that should be checked out if you enjoy "so bad, it's good" series. Probably best summed up with this description:

It is the year 2074. In a world threatened by aliens... an unlikely hero emerges! Ken Izumi may look like an ordinary 10-year-old boy, but he secretly possesses weapons, armor, and accessories that transform him into the superheroic Chargeman Ken. Ken protects his mom, dad, little sister Caron, robot pal Barican, and the rest of mankind from the diabolical Juralians, shape-shifting alien invaders bent on terrorizing the earth with flesh-eating butterflies, booby-trapped scientists, an evil doll, a prison break, alien mummies, a kid that sets stuff on fire, a song that makes you die... basically, they have about 65 plans for world domination. The only thing standing between the fragile human race and conquest by the Juralians is Chargeman Ken and his unquenchable thirst for fiery, atomic justice! Chargeman Ken originally ran on Japanese broadcast television in 1974. This delightfully bizarre kids’ cartoon was rediscovered in 2007 by Japanese fans, who flocked to Chargeman Ken for its strange artwork, clumsy animation, and fantastically inept stories... some of which have been banned from Japanese TV altogether. This set contains the show’s entire 65-episode run in Japanese with English subtitles, giving viewers the full picture of an uncompromising and brutal child hero.

Edited by Zanreo

86521l.jpg

Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka?

Synopsis

School children Norimichi, Yuusuke, and Junichi want to know if fireworks look round or flat from the side. They make a plan to find the answer at a fireworks display, while Nazuna schemes to run away with Norimichi or Yuusuke, whoever wins at the pool.

Tamaya~

Well, this is made by Shaft, so it is not surprising that the Female lead looks like Senjougahara. If you tell me about a month ago that this is actually a prequel of Monogatari series and this is titled Hanabimonogatari... I would believe you and while watching it, it really feels like Nazuna is transforming into Senjougahara o.O.

First of all, this is definitely not the next Kimi no Na Wa nor Koe no Katachi for sure. Sure, the art looks so good and those insert  songs are great and that ED SONG!!! And then, there's the characters and the plot. The main characters are likable tbh but could you even blame me for loving the supporting cast more?(Miyano Mimoru, HanaKanaToyonaga Toshiyuki and even Kaji Yuki!!!). The plot has potential as well, the time leap is like Zero Escape so I had faith with it... and then the ending.... It is not bad.. it is just felt very open to interpretation. If you have watched this one, please send me a message and let's discuss how you thought the story ends.

Would recommend? sure why not, but as mentioned, this is not the next Kimi no Na Wa, Koe no Katachi, so don't higher your expectation... I enjoyed it overall though.

Soooo lastly... Fireworks... are they flat or round?

Edited by JaM