The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

86739.jpg

Ballroom e Youkoso

Synopsis

A professional dancer named Sengoku rescues Tatara, an introverted third-year middle school student who is being harassed by delinquents. Tatara ends up at Sengoku's dance studio where he meets Shizuku Hanaoka, a schoolmate he comes to secretly idolize. From this defining moment when Tatara enters the world of dance. Sengoku is a free-spirited, dynamic international dancer who recognizes Tatara's potential and begins to coach him. Through dance, Tatara meets another schoolmate, a dance prodigy named Kiyoharu. Through these new friendships, Tatara develops a passionate desire to improve as a dancer and be accepted by his peers and rivals, which nurtures his own native talent. And through interaction with Tatara, other dance members are encouraged to take steps to overcome their own challenges and issues.

'Member when some thought that this is going to be the next Yaoi on Ice? I 'member.

What a very satisfying ending :3 I know it is going to be probably in my top 5 anime this year. Hopefully there's going to be a second season.

Fave girl... There's a tomboy...and a Meganekko.. but in the end... Imouto won for me... :3

tumblr_ozqr24037M1towqqno1_1280.jpg

and speaking of which...

Energetic Girl + Imouto + Megane = Hina My Ultimate Waifu? :3

kqYscgl.jpg

Edited by JaM

3 hours ago, JaM said:

Energetic Girl + Imouto + Megane + HanaKana = Hina My Ultimate Waifu? :3

Fixed that for you :awesome: 

5 hours ago, ShyLent said:

Bro, D-frag level is that the same thing as D-Gray man anime? I recommend to watch it cuz it's action comedy anime. 263a.png1f44d.png

You can't really compare those, lol.

DGM is shounen, D-Frag is pure comedy.

• Like 1

Go! Go! 575 Episode 1-4 plus Episode 5 (Finished)

68433.jpg

Go! Go! 575 adapts the Project 575 games for PlayStation Vita and iOS, which allow anyone to create songs using the traditional Japanese 5-7-5-syllable meter found in haiku and tanka poems.

It was a Fun little Anime and it was the Closest to a Vocaloid Anime you can get

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8

88472.jpg

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 3-8

86661.jpg

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 3 - 11

86603.jpg

Story is getting really exciting but the 2nd half of the season will have to wait till next year.

Inuyashiki Episode 1 - 2

Inuyashiki

Started this series and the art style reminded me of Gantz being the same artist. Enjoyed the anime so far and hoping they will adapt the whole manga.

• Like 2

I started watching Gintama recently. I'm only on episode 9 but I love it so far! It's not an anime that takes itself seriously. Encountered many funny moments already and I'm looking forward to future episodes. I know I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'm gonna try and watch about 4-5 episodes a day, maybe more over the Christmas holidays and whenever I'm off work. Someone posted on my MyAnimeList page that the first few episodes are average and that it gets so much better later on, and they hope I stick with it. I'm not sure at what point it gets better but I'm already hooked after 9 episodes. 

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 9-11

86661.jpg

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 9

88472.jpg

Himouto! Umaru-chan R Episode 4-10

88215.jpg

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Episode 8-12

88433.jpg

9 minutes ago, Venocide said:

Someone posted on my MyAnimeList page that the first few episodes are average and that it gets so much better later on, and they hope I stick with it.

I got the same post and they do it to everyone that start watching Gintama.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1