The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

From the New World

(25 Episodes)

Shinsekai yori

Score: 10/10

This is quite different from the usual anime I watch, but I loved it all the same. It's dark, mysterious, and creepy - at least to start off with. It spans many years and follows a group of kids who, over the course of the anime, progress into adulthood. It's not something you watch to feel good or be happy. It's a tale of how shitty humanity is and the lengths they will go to to preserve themselves and come out on top. By the end I had a very bittersweet feeling. Great stuff.

My Neighbor Totoro

(Movie)

Tonari no Totoro

Score: 9/10

Everyone's already watched this, so there's no much to say you don't already know. I just want to add how Cat Bus is pretty much the greatest thing ever made. :awesome:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

From the New World

(25 Episodes)

Shinsekai yori

Score: 10/10

This is quite different from the usual anime I watch, but I loved it all the same. It's dark, mysterious, and creepy - at least to start off with. It spans many years and follows a group of kids who, over the course of the anime, progress into adulthood. It's not something you watch to feel good or be happy. It's a tale of how shitty humanity is and the lengths they will go to to preserve themselves and come out on top. By the end I had a very bittersweet feeling. Great stuff.

I find myself thinking about this anime all the time. There's something about the story that sticks with you. 

Glad you enjoyed it!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, Dav9834 said:

I find myself thinking about this anime all the time. There's something about the story that sticks with you. 

Glad you enjoyed it!!! 

Yeah, especially with the revelation at the end. The "bad guys" did a lot of shitty things, but I can't help but feel sorry for them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, especially with the revelation at the end. The "bad guys" did a lot of shitty things, but I can't help but feel sorry for them.

We really should be using spoilers ><

I constantly think about the perception when they were kids and then adults at the end, combined with the mostly unknown history. I really want another season that's a prequel and really goes into detail. There's just so much. And again when you think about all that history, combined with the moles history and culture, then the perception as children and the morals of the adults at that time, to their perception when they themselves are adults... Man it's deep. It's just really really deep. I could go on about it forever ><

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Just now, Dav9834 said:

We really should be using spoilers ><

Reveal hidden contents

I constantly think about the perception when they were kids and then adults at the end, combined with the mostly unknown history. I really want another season that's a prequel and really goes into detail. There's just so much. And again when you think about all that history, combined with the moles history and culture, then the perception as children and the morals of the adults at that time, to their perception when they themselves are adults... Man it's deep. It's just really really deep. I could go on about it forever ><

Probably, but that's why I was trying to be as vague as possible. :P

Spoiler

But yeah, I really like how they handled that. It felt like a totally different anime when first watching it than how it was at the end. Not in a bad way, it's just that kids see the world differently to how adults do, and I think that was very well done, especially since the viewer initially has no idea what's going on either. :P I was really interested in the flashbacks they did, especially the one with the emperor who forced everyone to clap and the first 100 people who stopped would be killed. Pretty brutal stuff...  I'd like to know more about the history and how the world came to be the way it is for sure. There's a lot they could do with it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Violet Evergarden episode 10...

Oh my god... 

This was like the saddest and best episode of this whole cour... heck, maybe of this year overall...

I don't think I've cried that much since... PuraMem? Maybe not even there...

I... I have no words... this was... incredible.

This episode alone made Violet candidate for AOTS.

Anyone who is missing this... watch it, immediately. And ffs not in any butchered language.

I've seen it yesterday using my phone.. it was really hard not to get ur emotions on it. However, I did cry with tears.. really sad episode...? can't wait for the next episode.. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

There's something about the story that sticks with you. 

Yuri HanaKana kiss :awesome: 

12 hours ago, ShyLent said:

I've seen it yesterday using my phone.. it was really hard not to get ur emotions on it. However, I did cry with tears.. really sad episode...1f622.png can't wait for the next episode.. 

If another episode can overcome this one then... holy shit...

Overlord II ep. 9

Overlord II

Killing "Kino" Bites ep.9

Killing Bites

On 16/03/2018 at 2:16 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh my god... 

This was like the saddest and best episode of this whole cour... heck, maybe of this year overall...

Anyone who is missing this... watch it, immediately. And ffs not in any butchered language.

by butchered languague , do you mean any other language that is not the supreme japanese  ,right :awesome: ???

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

Dragon Ball Super 130 - What an epic episode! The animation was amazing, some of the best I've seen from an anime. I like the development they've given Jiren's character and he's become a lot more interesting as a result. The ending to set up for 131 was perfect and I'm dying to watch the epic conclusion to the ToP. I haven't been this hyped to watch the next episode of something in a long time.

Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1-12 (Finished)

61435.jpg

Battles continue between "Penguin Empire", the mysterious life form which arrived on earth all of a sudden, and "Beauty Salon Prince", the secret anti-Penguin organization. In order to fight Penguin Empire's gigantic "Penguin Robot", Beauty Salon Prince has developed their ultimate weapon, "Daimidaler", and is now looking for the pilot. They choose Koichi Madanbashi, a hot-blooded high school boy who is mad about big boobs, because he is the factor of "Hi-ERo particles", the source of unknown energy.

A Fun Perverted anime that have the same art as High School DxD Season 1-3.

Spoiler

f8a78ca3a9ed1fe393eab0d8afd9833515214831

c030f4b9ab97b88b4ae121599e7f6a7115214831

Spoiler

035b41a399dec45fba7b9960a0feabfd15214831

76d029b8caf0d3c40890f30b8fa5f52f15214831

8c4e259431433a75022530efd894c5d115214831

985d461a422141ddbfe69946a8a7cb0115214831

Spoiler

3d330812f523e7328d44b033d079e4eb15214831

Would be fun to work under a boss that hates Lovey Dovey Couples :awesome:

Spoiler

2abffb9ab4ca0e8cf5ca7010373cc41515214831

Comment by Penguins

Majimoji Rurumo Episode 1-12 (Finished)

64443.jpg

After an unfortunate accident, completely normal heterosexual high school student Kouta Shibaki is branded as the school pervert. With girls avoiding Kouta like the plague, truly the young man's worst nightmare has come to fruition! One day in the school library, he stumbles upon a peculiar book said to possess the power to summon witches. Partly out of desperation, partly out of boredom, Kouta decides to play along with the joke of a book, until an apprentice witch going by the name of Rurumo Maji Mojiruka appears before him. In an unusual turn of events, Kouta ends up helping Rurumo with some general witchery tasks in exchange for his soul being spared.

Majimoji Rurumo follows the misadventures of Rurumo as she attempts to persuade Kouta to use 666 magical wish-granting tickets in her efforts to become a fully-fledged witch, unaware that every time she grants a wish, Kouta's life is shortened. Aided by Rurumo's familiar Chiro, Kouta must decide between helping Rurumo or saving his own life.

I enjoyed Episode 10 more than I did the other Episodes as Episode 10 was the only time Chiro was in Human Form almost the whole Episode.

Spoiler

307ace581820b065b77fe7992a9777a215214848

12359e1c2b1b829a3e2fae4beab9c44115214848

Those two lines was the funniest.

Spoiler

6f2567431cf7c632e122f9846eb1b80015214848

f6f1d23e46e8b5ff969301fd628fc90715214848

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Kiki's delivery service

51A7EE04BYL._SY445_.jpg

I enjoyed it

I have a lot of studio ghibli movies I need to catch up on. 

Eyy, nice! I watched this one fairly recently myself. I really liked it, but I thought it ended a bit abruptly. I have a lot of Ghibli films I still need to watch too.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Eyy, nice! I watched this one fairly recently myself. I really liked it, but I thought it ended a bit abruptly. I have a lot of Ghibli films I still need to watch too.

I had the same feeling as well, the pacing was good, but another 20 minutes of kikis life would have been welcoming! 

• Like 1

Mob Psycho 100 Reigen: Shirarezaru Kiseki no Reinouryokusha

Mob Psycho 100 Reigen: Shirarezaru Kiseki no Reinouryokusha

SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!!! SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!!! :)

On 3/16/2018 at 10:16 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh my god... 

And here I thought they cannot surpass how beautiful Episode 9...

I knew from the start what will happen but still it didn't stopped the feels....

57043.jpg

I always saw this on the top of MAL but ended up skipping it because of how old it looked. Now I'm regretting I didn't watch this earlier. Its very rare for me to watch more than 5 episodes in one go but I ended up watching 20 yesterday. This series is gold.

• Like 2