The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

16 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hmm, I'd probably go with the younger Rinne (trying not to spoil anything :P) because we spent more time getting to know her. The other Rinne barely got any screen time at all outside of the Never Island part, although I did really like her in that. I think the decision Setsuna made at the end was the right one, though.

No incest, no right choice

:awesome:

• Like 1

Isekai Izakaya: Koto Aitheria no Izakaya Nobu Episode 4-24 (Finished)

90909.jpg

Imagine there is a bar with many weird kinds of food and drinks that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aitheria.

Now that cooking anime is over, Thank you for the meal...

"NobuPlus is coming up"

I'am outta here EC5uON5.gif

Still it was a fun anime.

Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 4-5

91419.jpg

Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Episode 2

93552.jpg

• Like 1

High Score Girl

High Score Girl - Episode 12 (Complete) 

If you can get over the art/animation, this is actually a really good show. It's got a lot of video games references and just watching the characters interact was great. The manga recently ended in Japan too, so I'll have to get on reading that. :P  

Happy Sugar Life

Happy Sugar Life - Episode 12 (Complete) 

Well, this one was certainly interesting to say the least. xD There were a lot of ridiculous things about this show, but it still kept me interested and wanting to see more. (And Yanderes are always a fun plus.) I'll probably pick up the manga when it finishes to see how that ends. 

• Like 3

Last one I guess was earlier today watched episode 23 of My Hero Academia (Dub) and saw the movie in theater again today.

I'm actually trying to figure what to (re)watch from my collection been having problems deciding again (happens alot).

Although I was recommended trying out Gundam Iron Blood Orphans today as well (last Gundam I watched was Wing or Seed on YTV back when I was between 6-8).

Sorry for going a tad off topic, happens really easily with me.

• Like 1

One Room 2nd Season Episode 9-12 (All Routes Finished)

93257.jpg

Yama no Susume: Third Season Episode 13 (Finished)

93809.jpg

Aoi and Hinata are childhood friends. Aoi prefers staying indoors and is afraid of heights, whereas Hinata is outgoing and loves mountaineering. They both decide to climb a mountain in order to see a sunrise they saw together when they were younger.

In the coming third season, they enjoy hiking beautiful mountains with colored leaves and the story gets even more colorful when they become friends with local school girls!!

Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 12 (Finished)

92930.jpg

Based on mystery novels written by Mochizuki Mai.

There is an antique shop in Kyoto's Teramachi Sanjou shopping district. High school girl Mashiro Aoi unexpectedly runs into Yagashira Kiyotaka, the son of the shop's owner, and ends up working part-time at the shop. Kiyotaka is called the "Holmes at Teramachi Sanjou," and he and Aoi solve odd cases brought to them by various clients.

Cinderella Girls Gekijou 3rd Season Episode 13 (Finished)

90871.jpg

Angolmois: Genkou Kassenki Episode 11-12 (Finished)

95052.jpg

The scary great king comes from the other side of the sea... The big incident "Genkou" that shook medieval Japan is being drawn in an original way in this historical anime, along with the beginning of the Samurai!

Shakugan no Shana S1 Episode 21-24 (Finished Re-Watching)

21197.jpg

The world has become a slaughtering ground for the Crimson Denizens, mysterious beings from a parallel universe who thrive on the life energy of humans. These merciless murderers only leave behind scant remainders of souls called "Torches," which are mere residues that will eventually be destroyed, along with the very fact of the victims' existence from the minds of the living. In an ambitious endeavor to put an end to this invisible, hungry massacre, warriors called Flame Hazes relentlessly fight these monsters.

One fateful day, Yuuji Sakai ceases to be a regular high schooler—he becomes trapped in a crevice of time and is suddenly attacked by a Denizen. Coming to his rescue just in the nick of time is a nameless hunter who seems no different from an ordinary young girl except for her blazing eyes and burning crimson hair. However, before Yuuji can learn anything more about his situation, he discovers that he has already been reduced to a Torch—merely a scrap of memory waiting to be extinguished.

Shakugan no Shana-tan Episode 1-2

hqdefault.jpg

Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 11-12 (Finished)

95043.jpg

13-year-old Rachel awakens to find herself trapped in the basement of an abandoned building. Without any memories, or even a clue as to where she could be, she wanders the building, lost and dizzy. In her search, she comes across a man covered in bandages. He introduces himself as Zack, and he wields a grim-reaper like sickle.

A strange bond is struck between them, strengthened by strange, crazy promises...

These two, trapped in this strange building, don't know why fate has placed them there. But they will work together desperately to find a way out...

Akkun to Kanojo Episode 23-25 (Finished)

93549.jpg

The romantic comedy follows the everyday life of an extremely tsundere (initially aloof and abrasive, but later kind-hearted) boy named Atsuhiro "Akkun" Kagari and his girlfriend Non "Nontan" Katagiri. Akkun's behavior is harsh toward Nontan with verbal abuse and neglect, but he actually is head-over-heels for her and habitually acts like a stalker by tailing her or eavesdropping. Nontan is oblivious to Akkun's stalker ways, and thinks his actions are cute.

Nobunaga no Shinobi S3 Episode 25-26 (Finished)

91110.jpg

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 (Finished)

93412.jpg

In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie, Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the Demon King by the other players. One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game. There, two girls insist, "I am the real summon master." Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls.

However, the peculiar ability "Magic Reflection" is invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!

Takuma is bewildered. He's the strongest magician but, he doesn't have any social skills. Panicking, the first words that come out are the ones that he used inside the game role-playing the Demon King?! "I'm amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo... The one feared as the Demon King!"

This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san Episode 10-12 (Finished)

93141.jpg

Fuyuzora Kogarashi has the ability to see supernatural, and has been possessed by ghosts since he was a kid. This has caused a lot of trouble in his life, but now he has learned to fight back against the evil spirits! Unfortunately, he's now also very poor, homeless, and hoping for a happier, more normal, high school life. In his search for housing, he's introduced to a very cheap boarding house called Yuragi Manor, which was formerly a popular hot springs inn. It's so cheap because the house is haunted by the spirit of a high school student whose corpse was found there.

Kogarashi doesn't think this is going to be a problem for him, and the rest of the house's tenants appear to be sexy women. While relaxing in the hot springs, though, he finds there is an issue with his ghost-banishing plan; Yuragi Manor's ghost is a 16-year-old girl named Yuna, who lives in his room. Kogarashi has no desire to hurt a ghost girl, and instead he ends up agreeing to help her to figure out her unfinished business. That way, she can move onto the afterlife before turning evil and falling into hell. Once it is clear that he is fine with Yuna, the other tenants reveal their own supernatural secrets—his life in Yuragi Manor is going to be far from ordinary!

Hataraku Saibou Episode 11-13 (Finished)

95050.jpg

This is a story about you. A tale about the inside of your body... According to a new study, the human body consists of approximately 37 trillion cells. These cells are hard at work every day within a world that is your body. From the oxygen-carrying red blood cells to the bacteria-fighting white blood cells, get to know the unsung heroes and the drama that unfolds inside of you! It's the oddly relatable and interesting story that is the life of cells!

Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 6-12 (Finished)

95053.jpg

Set in Tokyo, it's January 29, 2030. High-frequency resonance is observed in the vicinity of Tokyo, and the red fog rolls into the city. Those who hear the sound, humans and animals alike, pass out, losing consciousness. Everything shuts down in Tokyo, believing that the fog is carrying an unknown virus that causes an epidemic. However, six days later, after the incident, people wake up as if nothing happened. After that, Tokyo's sealed-off city sections gradually return to normal. However, since the high-frequency resonance, some "bizarre events" start to happen, and people find themselves being pulled deeper into more mysteries. Meanwhile, young people start to become aware of themselves and release their power hidden in their blood, discovering themselves as "vessel of wisdom blood." Together, being led by something unknown, they meet, communicate, and face the unavoidable circle of fate, sacrificing their own lives.

Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 5-12 (Finished)

92951.jpg

Some urban legends are best left untested! Yuuto Suou gets more than he bargained for when he joins his childhood friend Mitsuki Shimoya in testing out an urban legend. When he uses his phone to take a picture of himself with the local shrine's divine mirror, he is whisked off into another world—one heavily steeped in the lore of the old Norse myths.

Using his knowledge gained from school and from his solar-powered smartphone, he has the chance to bring the Wolf Clan, the same people who cared for him, to prominence, all while earning the adoration of a group of magic-wielding warrior maidens known as the Einherjar.

• Like 3

Hanebado! Episode 8-13 (Finished)

93432.jpg

Ayano Hanesaki, a first-year student at Kanagawa Prefectural Kitakomachi High School, has a badminton ability able to surpass others effortlessly yet avoids playing the sport. She meets Nagisa Aragaki, a third-year student who practices day and night aiming to become the best player in Japan. Encouraged by coach Tachibana Kentarou, supported by club colleagues, and fired up by various rivals, the two engage in their youth and adored sport so thrilling like a shuttle flown at high speed!

Shiyan Pin Jiating (Japanese Dub) Episode 5-6

88806.jpg

Overlord III Episode 11-13 (Finished)

93473.jpg

Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 10-12 (Finished)

95074.jpg

Shiina Aki is constantly being treated like a girl due to his feminine looks so he decides to move to Tokyo to attend middle school in an attempt to change himself.

However, what awaits him in his new home, Sunohara-sou, is the kind-hearted caretaker, Sunohara Ayaka. Along with the three female members of Aki's new middle school's student council, Yukimoto Yuzu, Yamanashi Sumire, and Kazami Yuri.

And so begins Aki's new life in Tokyo living with four girls.

• Like 1

Monogatari Series: Second Season

52133l.jpg

I'm planning to watch the entire series but after I finish season 2, I'm like taking a break from the series by watching a different anime then go back again. I said, with a posed look.

• Like 2

Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season picture

Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season

Hmmm... hmmm...  I like the previous seasons more. And I actually like Black Clover more this season than Boku no Hero *shrug*. I even have to stall this for more than a month and it felt like one of the anime that is more enjoyable to binge-watch than watch one episode a week. Will still watch season 4... probably.

• Like 2

Idolm@ster Side Z (for Zombie) Zombieland Saga episode 1.

WTF is this an Idol show but with Zombie Girls!?

I wasnt expecting that when i started the episode, but i like it.

yEAX0ao.gif

Even after this, i couldnt stop laughing. ?

Edited by GrayFT
  • Like 2

20958-tV4N22giRdga.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - Complete (12 Episodes)

Really good season overall, I even liked it better than the first one. Lots of reveals and action! Now to catch up with Season 3. 

101573-u75RNeMBd2vz.jpg

Yagate Kimi ni Naru - Episode 1

One of the shows I'm most excited about this season since I'm a bit fan of the manga. First episode is looking pretty good, it's been a while since I read the beginning so it was a good refresher. I'm a little bit unsure of Yu's voice, but it's just a tiny gripe. 

101371-K4cKNCyTRw04.png

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Episode 1

101310-5OlmjHdFQPB7.jpg

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Episode 1

Another one I've read (some) of the manga for. :P So pretty excited to see more. 

101291-g1PG2hR0jsxz.jpg

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai - Episode 1

Another show with an unnecessarily long name. xD  (That English translation sounds even more awkward.) Anyways, interesting enough start. I like the two main characters so far. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can't have LN without a beautifully long name :awesome: 

Though, the LN only had the Seishun Buta Yarou part xD

I just can't get over the English version putting it as 'Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai', it's so odd. xD I can't remember the last time I heard someone seriously use the word rascal. 

13 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Yagate Kimi ni Naru - Episode 1

One of the shows I'm most excited about this season since I'm a bit fan of the manga. First episode is looking pretty good, it's been a while since I read the beginning so it was a good refresher.

It's been a while for me as well. I was surprised by how much I remembered (my memory sucks lol). 

16 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I'm a little bit unsure of Yu's voice, but it's just a tiny gripe.

I like Takada Yuuki, but I know what you mean. Kanemoto Hisako most likely would've reprised her role, but she's on hiatus, unfortunately.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I like Takada Yuuki, but I know what you mean. Kanemoto Hisako most likely would've reprised her role, but she's on hiatus, unfortunately.

Yeah, it's not that I dislike the voice actress, (I think she did a good job with characters like Aoba from New Game), I was just expecting something different for Yu's voice. :hmm:

Either way I'm still super excited to see more since it's one of my favorite manga. :)