The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

15 hours ago, thelapsukainen said:

Felt like watching a romantic movie so decided to give Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice) a go.

Although I was slightly disappointed by the lack of romance I still enjoyed it a lot, definitely one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. Also, Nishiyima is ridiculously adorable character.

That Suki moment is so adorable, plus, what else to expect, it's Saori ?

if you have time, check out the manga. It has more character development there and there are lots of stuffs that are not in the film.

• Like 1

Currently watching some series that ended and new series.

New series --> Goblin Slayer, Captain Tsubasa, Sword Art Online: Alicization & Fairy Tail (new season)

Old series --> Soul Eater, Card Captor Sakura (2018), Nana, Devil's Line, Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari

PS: Forget Devil's Line. I'm watching this animes with my friend and she told me we're gonna watch the last episode of Devil's Line, still good anime.

Edited by BrunoBomb
Anime ended

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 1-2

95330.jpg

Spoiler

3b4af167a94c34786cadb068d5bdb5b615398055

cfcc5b41ab5b44f8ef81a9c42913b7fd15398055

e445198682cdacb30ca3d1185cb382fd15398055

bc983fbf31d8a26ead7a80d577897fee15398055

c342c835a83539132ccae11d5be2849e15398055

08409ddf4887f7b0ab8d34380541362715398055

Merc Storia Episode 1

95704.jpg

Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 2

93328.jpg

Spoiler

86b00fbb20fbc815ff3f70bd11b5dc7915398056

cdd5e5f4f205d10dbfbb78300420962915398056

Spoiler

4a805a1df956ddbd42f67be1390bf03215398056

Jeanne Alter!

Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 10-14

75533.jpg

Sisters Arc Index version done, Sisters Arc Railgun version next some time after Index S2-S3(The Aired Episodes) and Railgun S1.

• Like 3

Anima Yell! Episode 1-2

93862.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 15-17

75533.jpg

Angel Fall Arc done, Misaka acting as a little sister character was cute to see (Again)

c4e08ecc8dbf8c570ed6f8d65d80d0b0c6bcc1a3

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100919215420

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100919215617

Touma Choking Index

Himote House Episode 1

94342.jpg

• Like 2

I've been busy with guide stuff recently, so I haven't had a chance to watch much anime, but I just had to finish this series. It was so good. <3

Sound! Euphonium

(13 Episodes)

Hibike! Euphonium

Score: 10/10

Sound! Euphonium: Episode 14

(OVA)

Hibike! Euphonium: Kakedasu Monaka

Sound! Euphonium 2

(12 Episodes)

Hibike! Euphonium 2

Considering how much I loved this anime and stuff like K-On!, I guess I just have a soft spot for highschool band anime. :P I knew how invested I was in the series when I was getting nervous along with the characters as the competition results were getting announced, and I cheered along with them whenever they had a victory too. ^_^ I just found the whole story of a middling band rising through the ranks with hard work and friendship really endearing. I genuinely consider this to be one of my favourites now. I'm looking forward to the new movie coming out!

Be still my beating heart... :wub:

Spoiler

There's no real competition about who's best girl, is there? :P

• Like 4

Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 18-20

75533.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 1

75612.jpg

Three Stories Arc done

Zombieland Saga Episode 3

95453.jpg

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Episode 3

93379.jpg

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 1-2

93586.jpg

• Like 1

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 3

93586.jpg

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 3

95330.jpg

Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 2-3

95738.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 21-24 (Finished Re-Watching)

75533.jpg

Academy City, Japan, is at the forefront of science. Besides being 30 years ahead of the world technologically, more than three-fourths of this peculiar city's population consists of students developing their psychic abilities as espers in various institutions. Among these students is Touma Kamijou, a high school boy with the lowest psychic rank of zero, but with a mysterious power no scientist can understand: "Imagine Breaker," which allows him to negate other supernatural abilities.

This, however, doesn't affect Kamijou's life in the least as he plays his role as a regular teenager; that is, until he meets the strange Index Librorum Prohibitorum, a young girl who has memorized the entire forbidden grimoires, and now a dangerous organization is hunting Index down. With several magicians looking to harm the girl, Kamijou will defend his new companion at all costs as he discovers a strange new realm of the supernatural.

Still Love Toaru(Index/Railgun/Accelerator) more than SAO.

Now to go back to Season 2.

Anima Yell! Episode 3

93862.jpg

Zombieland Saga Episode 4

95453.jpg

• Like 3

D-Frag!

(12 Episodes)

D-Frag!

Score: 6/10

D-Frag!: Water!!

(OVA)

67077l.jpg

Score: 6/10

I wanted to like this more than I did, but honestly, the humour in this anime didn't really appeal to me. The most it got out of me was the odd chuckle which is quite unfortunate given how comedy is its main focus. I still enjoyed the character interactions and such, though. I couldn't bring myself to dislike it.

• Like 3

Devil's Line

90817.jpg

Not as bad as I thought it would be but still an extremely mediocre anime with bland characters and rushed ending. Made me realize that I have never seen a vampire anime that I liked.

Edit. Scratch that, Rosario + Vampire was decent.

Edited by thelapsukainen

27699.jpg

Shiki

Synopsis

Fifteen-year-old Megumi Shimizu dreamed of a glamorous life in the big city; however, her unexpected death in the quiet village of Sotoba marks the beginning of what appears to be a ferocious epidemic that turns the hot summer into a season of blood and terror. A young doctor named Toshio Ozaki begins to doubt the nature of the disease and comes to understand that to discover the truth, he must abandon his humanity. Meanwhile, Natsuno Yuuki, an antisocial youth from the city, is haunted by the sudden death of Megumi and must realize the pain of friendship in the face of his own tragedy. Toshio and Natsuno form an unlikely pair as they work together to save Sotoba before it transforms into a ghost town of vampires.

Poor Megumi. All she ever wants was to leave the boonies xD

Been stalling this for years, always being reminded that I still haven't watched this one during October. Hmmm.. reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul in terms of who is exactly the villain and the heroes. Quite depressing ending though... :|

EPS 1-7 of cross ange 

Related image

i went into this wanting mecha and action. what you get is a plot that makes code geass seem normal and alot of real distasteful fan-service and yuri that has zero plot relevance and is never brought up in the bio of the show. the main heroine starts as a stuck up ahole and then becomes stoic and an even bigger ahole. the side charcters outside of vivian are forgettable and serve no reason aside from starting drama from on the battlefield which you rarely see these fights and when you do they look like crap and have zero weight to them. then you have the main male who falls into her woman parts. 

i would skip it to be quite honest as alot of shows do mecha better like gundam or TTGL, if you want perverted yuri senran kagura exists and has a likeable cast that mesh well, if you just want perverted stuff panty and stocking exists and does it alot better, if you want the political world kinda deal where people are treated like crap for being of something that opposes the views of the said nation watch code geass. it's alot more fun and can hold it's own without needing to try be hentai without the actual hentai stuff.

• Like 1

Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 3-4

93845.jpg

Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 2

95704.jpg

Shichisei no Subaru Episode 7-9

94914.jpg

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 4

95330.jpg

Anima Yell! Episode 4

93862.jpg

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Episode 4