The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Steins;Gate 0 23 Episodes

Steins;Gate 0 picture

A really good sequel to the first series. Getting to see the other timeline and the aftermath of that incident from the previous season gives a strong impact on the things that have happened. Wanting more of the story development at the end and it delivers pretty well. Wish there will be a sequel where it can end well for both sides though not everything can be perfect. As they say, the universe is infinite as it has a beginning and no end. The stars are finite having a beginning but power results in their destruction. The story continues.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 4

Seiyu's Life!

(13 Episodes)

Sore ga Seiyuu!

Score: 7/10

This anime was really sweet. It follows Futaba Ichinose and her friends, who are not only junior seiyu as the characters, but the people who voice them are too which is a really nice touch (at least they were when this was made anyway). It gives an insight into what working as a seiyu is like as well as explaining many facets of the job for the viewers, all while being cute and entertaining.They also bring in various well-known seiyu at points who play themselves, and they usually teach the main character an important lesson. It was a nice "feel-good" anime.

• Like 4

Yakusoku no Nanaya Matsuri (Finished)

94594.jpg

Mihara Shouma is a first-year high school student. Shouma hasn't seen his good friend Atsushi in 3.5 years, ever since they lost contact with each other after elementary school. One day, Atsushi gets in contact with Shouma to invite him to a rare festival, so they can meet up and talk. Shouma goes to the "Tanabata Seven Night Festival" deep in the mountains, but Atsushi is not there. Instead, a girl named Shiori who also has a person she wants to meet is there. The festival's program manager Kanna suggests that he stay until the festival is over, and so Shouma and Shiori help Kanna prepare for the festival. Shouma and Shiori then get wrapped up in some strange events happening in the town.

RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 3-7

93832.jpg

Happy Sugar Life Episode 2-3

91313.jpg

Jikkenhin Kazoku Episode 11-12 (Finished)

88806.jpg

Tanis's parents are mad scientists who live outside of normal society. They locked up their own children on an isolated island and did experiments on them in secret, turning Tanis's older brother and three older sisters into strange creatures. One day, their parents were arrested, and the siblings were moved to another island by the welfare office. The trouble is that none of the siblings except Tanis know how to interact in modern day society...

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 5

95330.jpg

Himote House Episode 2-4

94342.jpg

\\\\.Gridman Episode 1-2

95616.jpg

• Like 2

Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero The Enforcer

Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero The Enforcer

Synopsis

In the film's story, there is a sudden explosion at Tokyo Summit's giant Edge of Ocean facility. The shadow of Tooru Amuro, who works for the National Police Agency Security Bureau as Zero, appears at the site. In addition, the "triple-face" character is known as Rei Furuya as a detective and Kogorou Mouri's apprentice, and he is also known as Bourbon as a Black Organization member. Kogorou is arrested as a suspect in the case of the explosion. Conan conducts an investigation to prove Kogorou's innocence, but Amuro gets in his way.

Another year, Another Detective Conan movie. Unfortunately, not a huge fan of this one. The plot is interesting to be fair but the final parts were a bit meh for me... and of course 15 lefts before the movie end, Ran is in danger once again :|

Zombieland Saga Episode 6

95453.jpg

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Episode 5-6

96154.jpg

Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 5

95738.jpg

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master Episode 4-5

93867.jpg

e3fc2c12286e34159de75f72457cab8615419708

Loli Kagura use Headbutt on Miyabi and it's super effective.

Did not expect Leo and... whatever her name was to make a cameo

Spoiler

a909a379900b770fff0205c863c3da6515419708

5e06190fdda6c602f054f146146ab0df15419708

Anima Yell! Episode 5-6

93862.jpg

This anime keeps getting funny MUaAtLj.gif

Spoiler

e5f9cd4ebba7a4775108d7565c38591515419708

e31db2662af188cc8d0dc6782b38fdf215419708

a7c96b06786ece9bbcba9a44098836d115419708

• Like 1

Classroom of the Elite

(12 Episodes)

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Score: 8/10

This anime was great, especially the last 4 episodes. It's not your typical high school anime because it doesn't operate like a typical high school. Students are separated into different classes based on their ability and some of them will do whatever it takes to rise in the ranks, even using underhanded tactics.  It was really enjoyable to see how these played out. I liked a lot of the characters even if some of them didn't get the screen time they deserved. That's my only real gripe with the anime tbh; there isn't enough of it. Hopefully we get more in the future.

• Like 3

K-ON-Foto-Portada-750x450.jpg

Been making some slow progress on K-On! over the last month. Having to re-adjust my time to a new work and not having enough time for myself at the same time has prevented me from finishing this great anime. Been enjoying it a lot so far. Only missing the last 6 episodes from the 2nd season, the OVAs and the movie to be done with it and move on to Senran Kagura and some other series. Will post my complete thoughts on K-On! once I finish :)

Spoiler

a8e5c6d4faadd94d0ef835029f494e1ad1f7f778

L0jl2H3.gif

Azusa x3

• Like 2

93857.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index III (Episode 6)
Man, I'm getting more and more confused with each new episode. The second arc was completely mess for a people who have zero LN knowledge (like me). I had to spend some time to learn about new characters and organizations. Three episodes per arc are definitely not enough.

Spoiler

Poor Frenda...

ToZBJ60.png

I know that she betrayed ITEM, but killing her wasn't the solution. Hamazura should've finished Mugino off.