The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

God Eater

(13 Episodes)

God Eater

Score: 8/10

I decided to watch this just so I could catch up on the story of God Eater in preparation for me starting the second game. I wasn't expecting much, but this ended up being a lot better than I was expecting it to be. Some really great moments in this one - I especially liked episode 10 when Lenka's backstory is explained, even though it was rather depressing. I appreciate how this anime made me see the characters from the game in a different light.

• Like 4

Gintama Episode 72

73274.jpg

Black Clover Episode 58-61

94678.jpg

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 11

93586.jpg

Sora to Umi no Aida Episode 12 (finished)

97156.jpg

In the future in Onomichi, Hiroshima fish disappear from the sea around the world and only whales live in the ocean. The Ministry of Fishery decides to set up giant experimental Universe Fish Tanks in space. The Onomichi Universe Fishery Union is established and begins to train space fishermen. Female fishermen are in demand due to the strengthening of an equal employment law for men and women. Six new female space fishermen are selected, and the story centers on supporting their growth.

Fishing in Space MUaAtLj.gif, still it was a fun watch.

Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 6-12 (finished)

95781.jpg

October, 2018. Girls who live in a provincial city perform a certain ritual. The girls are in the "Crystal Radio Club." It is an interest circle that Asuka Tsuchimiya, a girl known for her cheerfulness, started with friends in her high school. That ritual was considered just an urban legend. However, with several conditions coincidentally falling into place, it stops being fun and games...

This was surprising fun to watch.

Zombieland Saga Episode 11-12 (finished)

95453.jpg

A typical morning. The usual music. Their normal lives. The peace these seven girls experience will suddenly be destroyed. By the living dead... zombies. A reality that they never wanted a part of, an amazing and terrifying zombie world. They all share one wish: "We want to live." These girls will struggle through this saga, in order to achieve a miracle.

This was a funny fun Zombie Anime to watch.

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Episode 11-12 (finished)

96154.jpg

The modern-day vampire comedy centers on high school girl Amano, who was saved from a strange incident by a vampire girl named Sophie Twilight, and has been interested in her ever since. Akari arrives at her house uninvited and the two start to live together. Although a vampire, Sophie never attacks humans, but purchases blood and anime goods via mail and lives a modern life.

Going to miss Sophie-chan the otaku vampire

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 11-12 (finished)

95330.jpg

Having lost her mother at a young age, Misha Takanashi, a second grader who is half-Russian and half-Japanese, now lives with her Japanese father. Tsubame Kamoi, formerly a Japan Air Self-Defense Force, JASDF officer, comes to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. This is a home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.

And there's a hardcore Masochist to boot that I ended up liking... must be that weak against Twintails

Spoiler

8066f98d71ee547c6b7ce691e8611cb215454901

1c5b7ec73429021ca0fce120fb5d349b15323206

• Like 1

Finished watching Steins;Gate 0 last episodes , episode 21 , 22 and 23 (final) .

I highly enjoyed watching  and following this sequel to the alternative ending timeline of Steins;Gate original but it's not neraly well-executed and intriguing to follow as the original tbh , it kinda falls apart a bit for me in the last sections although the development on the various chars was kinda well done imo , it was a bit confusing to see the story being executed .

The visual novel does a better job since i play it before the game and has much more content however it does like a few strings to explain with the various timelines and endings . The anime adaptation is a good anime overall but it definitely suffers from the lack of more episodes to explain the events more detailed and other scenes that were left out or rearrange to suit the story narrative followed by the true ending route of the VN . 

Steins;Gate 0

• Like 4

Damn I never knew any of this stuff existed but some of these plots & characters sound so awesome. Where can I watch these?

Last anime i watched was Saturday Nights Toonami DRAGON BALL SUPER Marathon from 9pm-4am.

Can't wait to see Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku fight Jiren the Grey in dub!!

I've only seen every dragon ball episode ever including Attack on Titan & One Punch Man (wtf is Season 2 dub???). Thats all I can watch.

Oh & I've recently started liking My Hero Academia. 

It's currently at the part with Dodoria & Gran Turino & others fighting the Hero Killer.

Such an amazing show but goddamn cliffhangers every weekend!!

On 3/12/2013 at 1:01 AM, Lacerisaie said:

I watched episode 20 of Psycho-pass & episode 20 of robotics;notes. Also I'm re-watching Full Metal Panic! series.

Please tell me how i can watch Psycho-Pass. That was one of my 3rd or 4th platinums.

Mandatory Happiness, right??

• Like 1

\\\\.Gridman Episode 9-12 (finished)

95616.jpg

You're not alone. Whenever, forever.

Yuuta Hibiki is a first-year student in high school living in Tsutsujidai. One day, he wakes up without his memories. Yuuta later meets Hyper Agent GRIDMAN who is inside an old computer. GRIDMAN tells him to fulfill his purpose. Yuuta's quest to understand the meaning behind those words and to find his memories begins. While all of this is sudden, Yuuta has helpful assistance from his classmates, Shou Utsumi, Rikka Takarada, and Akane Shinjou, but...

Those peaceful days are destroyed mercilessly by a monster that suddenly appears.

Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 10-11

95704.jpg

Anima Yell! Episode 11-12 (finished)

93862.jpg

The anime centers on Kohane Hatoya, a young woman who loves to be helpful to others. After she moves from middle school to high school, she becomes fascinated with cheerleading, and she starts a cheerleading club at her high school. Joining Kohane in her cheerleading activities is the experienced Hizume and Kohane's childhood friend Uki.

280630fb233df39398cd9cb515bb6e2415458491

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 2-5

91089.jpg

Conception Episode 11-12 (finished)

95019.jpg

On his high school graduation day, Itsuki's cousin, Mahiru, tells him that she's pregnant. Just then, a gate of light emerges and transports the two into the world of Granvania. In this land, "Impurities" have been causing a disturbance to the Stars, ultimately plunging Granvania into chaos and disorder. And Itsuki, now revealed to be one who is fated to meet with the "Star Maidens", is seen as Granvania's last hope and was thus given the task to produce "Star Children" and combat the "impurities". And unless the task is complete, Itsuki may never be able to return home.

I did not think I would see the Game the Anime is a adaptation of in the Anime, heck it even have the PS4 logo

Spoiler

4eac029ea2bf5b0c2f20776b4d8cfa7615458477

Would be fun if that game come west... with Sony as it is I don't think that will happen

Spoiler

18d512daa1fca668851d36423ad2daae15458477

(Faints and gets back up quick) M-M-M-M-M-Me(Conception II me and I say "Me" as I named him Leon Castle which I have know him as for years) and Fuuko?! What the hell are they doing there?!

Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho Episode 5-12 (finished)

93407.jpg

Are you a victim of unwanted spirit possession? Is there a ghost you need sent up and away...or down to burn for all eternity? If the answer is yes, then you need Muhyo and Roji, experts in magic law. Serving justice to evil spirits is their specialty.

The last Summer anime I had left to watch on Crunchyroll and while it's not big like Black Clover and MHA it's a Jump Anime well compared to the Jump Anime I just named I don't think Muhyo or/and Rouji will join Jump Force.

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be anywhere else to post this so I'll just do so here.

There was A LOT of anime that I watched this year. So... which one(s) were the best? In other words... which one... was Anime of the Year for 2018? Well... here's how I see it.

First... here's the anime I watched this year.

My Hero Academia (S1 and S2 ongoing)

Naruto Shippuden (ongoing)

Dragon Ball Super (ongoing)

Mob Psycho 100 (ongoing)

Black Clover (ongoing)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) (ongoing)

FLCL Progressive

FLCL Alternative

Attack on Titan S3, Part 1

Darker Than Black (rewatch)

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor & OVAs (rewatch)

Ghost Hunt

Deadman Wonderland (rewatch)

Akame Ga Kill! (rewatch)

Samurai 7 (rewatch)

Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (rewatch)

Megalo Box (ongoing)

Lucky Star (rewatch; ongoing)

Pokemon Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures (ongoing)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V

Yo Kai Watch (ongoing)

First some special mentions...

Special mention to FLCL Progressive and FLCL Alternative. Alternative was significantly better than Progressive IMO but they were both good in their own unique ways.

Special mention to Black Clover. It may start off slow but once it gets going it really gets going. Really motivates you to be like Asta and to never give up. ?

Special mention to Mob Psycho 100. Every episode just seems to be great in its own way. It's basically like an Esper/Psychic version of One Punch Man.

Special mention to Dragon Ball Super. I don't care what the reviews or what others say about it. It's AMAZING and I LOVE it. Ever since Goku Black arc it went into the stratosphere in terms of how good it was and now it's to the best arc. Universal Survival.

Now to the 3 best animes of this year. Or at least the 3 best animes I consider the best that I watched this year.

3rd Place

Ghost Hunt

73908.jpg

I'll be honest, this anime went well above and beyond even my expectations for it. It was unexpectedly good and just didn't stop being good. It may claim it's a 'horror' anime but it wasn't all that scary (for me anyway). But it was just too good and went above and beyond my expectations. The manga isn't that bad so far either. Good job. ?

2nd Place

Attack on Titan Season 3, Part 1

78916dd5588a8ff3cd244e5deca7aa7815325593

For whatever reason Season 2 seemed like a 'down' season to me and just wasn't as good as when I first started watching it with Season 1. But boy was that made up for in spades. Season 3 was AMAZING and just didn't stop with how AMAZING it was. It made up for Season 2 and then some. I can't wait for Season 3, Part 2. ?

Anime of the Year 2018

My Hero Academia

1518bd9c-1d60-402a-8e0c-e91587405e7b.siz

I'll be honest. I can't praise this anime enough. I seriously can't. Season 1 was AMAZING and Season 2 is turning out to be just as AMAZING and I haven't even seen Season 3 yet!! I've always liked superhero-type things and this anime is that and MORE. Izuku Midoriya is quickly becoming one of my new favorite anime characters. He's just too likeable. I look forward to watching this on Toonami every week and for that, this anime wins Anime of the Year 2018 for me. I can't wait for Season 3 and I can't wait for Season 4 either.

Now say it with me...

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

But that's just me... ?

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 1-26 (finished)

28967.jpg

Ohana Matsumae is an energetic and wild teenager residing in Tokyo with her carefree single mother. Abruptly, her mother decides to run away with her new boyfriend from debt collectors, forcing the young girl to fend for herself—as per her mother's "rely only on yourself" philosophy—in rural Japan, where her cold grandmother runs a small inn. Driven to adapt to the tranquil lifestyle of the countryside, Ohana experiences and deals with the challenges of working as a maid, as well as meeting and making friends with enthralling people at her new school and the inn.

After seeing it was leaving Crunchyroll tomorrow, it made a jump form my "plan to watch" to watching, after watching a few episodes, it turned out to be funny and the animation reminds me of the Atelier Arland games.

tumblr_n9edj9fEge1sqosfqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9edj9fEge1sqosfqo2_500.gif

• Like 2