The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai (13 Episodes)

Seishun-Buta-Yarou-wa-Bunny-Girl-Senpai-

One of the best supernatural and romance anime series I have seen with a really nice protagonist and relatable in some way (he kinda reminds me of Hachiman from Oregairu). There are times in life where there are difficulties, instability and uncertainities as the anime deals with some of these issues in adolescence known as puberty syndrome. The different arcs of these stories focuses on each of their personal issues. Every one of their stories gets to me in ways and it feels realistic. When it comes to characters, they are all very likeable for me and have issues and stories to think about. 

There is a movie I think that is coming out in the future and hoping to address some mysteries behind some unfinished parts of the story. Lovely couples Sakuta and Mai! Overall this is a really good series in my opinion with many true feelings. Highly recommend for its emotions and likeable characters.
9/10

Happy New Year!

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 4

nx101316-dtbVXtek4IPg.png

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara - Complete

Pretty nice story overall. I enjoyed the main character's interactions and the art was very pretty. It did leave some things to be desired though. They could have cut out some of the slower episodes to add more relevant episodes. 

nx101573-Gql3Q3UX1jcu.jpg

Yagate Kimi ni Naru - Complete

An adaptation of one of my favorite manga! The art/animation was a little iffy in places, but overall it was very faithful to the manga and able to convey the same great emotions. Definitely one of the best yuri manga/anime out there for anyone who is interested. Now to hope it gets a second season.... :) 

nx101165-dVgOyGhEP4mB.jpg

Goblin Slayer - Complete 

A really average series in my opinion. It got a lot of controversy for the first episode, but it was hardly the best or the worst anime. Some parts could be fun to watch, but most of the time it was pretty average/forgettable. 

• Like 4

Myself; Yourself

(13 Episodes)

Myself; Yourself

This is a romcom with an added dose of drama, even though that drama often felt forced at times. Examples that come to mind are the main character forgetting what his love interest looks like after being separated for a while despite not having that problem with his other friends, causing her to get mad and slap him. She also keeps finding the main character just as he looks "intimate" with another girl. Once I could believe, but this happens like three times, and she's shocked/mad every time it happens. There are some other unrealistic scenarios that took me out of it too.

Having said all that, though, I still really liked this anime. I was always looking forward to seeing what would happen in the next episode because I knew something interesting would happen to one character or another. The ending song was great too - it's sang by the same person who does the Steins;Gate OP. <3

Spoiler

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 12-13 (finished)

93586.jpg

Puberty syndrome—abnormal experiences rumored on the internet to be caused by sensitivity and instability during adolescence.

This year, Sakuta Azusagawa, a second-year student at a high school near Enoshima, meets several girls that are experiencing this "puberty syndrome." For instance, he meets a wild bunny girl in the library. She turns out to be an actress on hiatus, Mai Sakurajima, who is also his senior at the school. For some reason, no one else can see this enchanting girl. How did she become invisible...? As Sakuta searches for answers to help Mai, they spend more time together, and he eventually learns of her hidden feelings...

This is an unusual story that takes place in a town of bright skies and glistening seas, where Sakuta encounters various intriguing girls.

Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 11-12 (finished)

95738.jpg

Banished from Heaven, Beelzebub rules over Pandemonium where former angels that turned into demons work. One day, Beelzebub gets a new attendant named Myurin. Beelzebub seemed wise and cool... but she's actually a girl that loves fluffy things! Myurin is shocked at this revelation but still tries to get closer to Beelzebub every day. They are surrounded by various other unique and clumsy demons, and this story might be about the demons giving a certain emotion a name... maybe.

Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 12 (finished)

95704.jpg

Merc Storia takes places in a world where humans and monsters coexist. The protagonist, Yuu, is a healer apprentice and possesses the ability to tame monsters. In a quest to regain the memories of Merc, a girl confined in a bottle, the pair embarks on a journey.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master Episode 10-12 (finished)

93867.jpg

Girls study at schools for modern shinobi. They dedicate their entire young lives to learning to become true shinobi, battling each other to polish their skills. And then one day, Asuka, whose grandfather is a legendary shinobi, encounters an ancient evil being named a "Youma" in the back alleys of Tokyo at Christmastime. Where there is light, there is shadow. Over 28 of the strongest and most well-endowed ninjas in history, both good and evil, will collide in a battle to determine true justice. And this deadly battle begins... right now.

Goblin Slayer Episode 11-12 (finished)

93415.jpg

A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It's the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who's dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there's no telling who might come calling next...

Release the Spyce Episode 11-12 (finished)

91403.jpg

The series is about a girl named Momo who attends high school at the city of Sorasaki. However, she is secretly a member of Tsukikage, an intelligence agency that protects people. As a new member of the agency, she works alongside her colleagues including her senior Yuki and friends. Together, they work to establish peace in the city.

Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 6-12 (finished)

96156.jpg

The story is set in the 15th century, during the Hundred Years' War between France and England over the succession to the French throne. Montmorency, the son of a noble, immerses himself in the studies of magic and alchemy at a royal knight training school. However, following France's crushing defeat at Agincourt, the school is dissolved. Having lost everything and now a wanted man, Montmorency, who had just become an alchemist, encounters a mysterious village girl named Jehanne.

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11-13 (finished)

93855.jpg

Set in the city of Nagasaki, the story takes place in a world where a minuscule amount of magic remains in everyday life. Hitomi Tsukishiro is a 17-year-old descendant of a witch family who grew up with stale emotions, as she lost her sense of color at a very young age. Feeling sorry for her granddaughter's future, Kohaku, a great witch, sends Hitomi to the past, the year 2018. Through exchanges with her 17-year-old grandmother and her club members, the story follows Hitomi's growth as a person.

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 11-12 (finished)

93416.jpg

The story takes place at Dahlia Academy Boarding School where students come from two rivaling countries known as the "Black Dogs" and "White Cats." Persia and Inuzuka are leaders of their respective dorms, but they are secretly in love with each other. Now, they must keep their relationship a secret from other dorm mates while trying to avoid trouble.

There I'm done with 2018, well have two Yuri Anime left to watch plus others...

Don't have a Anime of year but lot of Favorites

Spoiler
  • Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
  • Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
  • Comic Girls
  • Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
  • Uma Musume: Pretty Derby
  • Akkun to Kanojo
  • Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season
  • Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Part 2
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
  • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
  • High School DxD Hero
  • Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
  • Hataraku Saibou
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Master
  • Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
  • Kaijuu Girls: Ultra Kaijuu Gijinka Keikaku 2nd Season
  • Takunomi.
  • Slow Start
  • Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
  • Toji no Miko
  • Mitsuboshi Colors
  • Miira no Kaikata
  • Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
  • Killing Bites
  • Fate/Extra: Last Encore
  • Yuru Camp△
  • Overlord II and III
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Nobunaga no Shinobi S3
  • Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto
  • Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes
  • Jashin-chan Dropkick plus E12
  • Island
  • Anima Yell!
  • Release the Spyce
  • Goblin Slayer
  • Zombieland Saga

• Like 1

Irozoku Sekai no Ashita Kara - 13 Episodes

93855l.jpg

Beautiful animation and scenery. Pretty interesting story using time magic to travel back 60 years into the past and experience life and growth. Good series with warm feelings to the heart.

8/10
So the ending

Congratulations on the 75th anniversary of the photography and art club! Precious memories will always be treasured in a world with colors.

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 2

The Seven Deadly Sins Season 3

sorry no fancy looking poster here..

but TBH I didn't likes it that much, Pan and that titan chic Diane were my favorite though.

I couldn't continue the show as my Netflix subscription have expired :(

I really wish if we could pay the monthly fee via the PSN wallet money, could have been easier and less painful than the requirements of Visa card.

Youkoso Japari Park Episode 1-7

95853.jpg

Fate/Extra: Last Encore - Irusterias Tendousetsu Episode 1

93468.jpg

Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan Episode Episode 7-13 (finished)

e8fc3960ceb3dbdbbc09c91ddcc9bf9815304538

"Fulfilling meal...a familiar view.”

In this story, Fate and food meet in a delicious and gentle world. It’s nothing but an ordinary meal scene... Delicious meals are served at the Emiya’s dinner table every day, through spring, summer, fall and winter. -- Let's see... what's for dinner today?

Fun take on the main Fate, then Caster was out of war and death version of fate, she acted like a wife... wait does all Female Casters act like a wife of some kind?!

Witch Craft Works Episode 1-2

55693.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, acasto said:

Fireworks was a great movie. Definitely reccomend watching

Is it? I beg to differ. Especially with how it ended. 

On topic, has just rewatched these 2:

50521.jpg82899.jpg

Watching the Live action of Hyouka made me want to watch Hyouka again. It is interesting that the live action and anime has different plot on Hyouka arc.

I really can't bring myself to rewatch S2 of Sangatsu. I dunno if feels can handle the Bully arc again.

• Like 2

Plastic Memories

(13 Episodes)

Plastic Memories

Man, I think this is the first time I teared up a little during the first episode of an anime before. They wasted no time. :P For the most part, though, this anime is surprisingly light-hearted given what it's about. I do wish the anime went into the Giftias more because they're portrayed as pretty much indistinguishable from humans apart from their life span. Would have been cool to see their origins and why they're as accepted in society as they are. I guess that's asking too much from an anime like this, though. :P Isla is a cutie but I have a soft spot for Michiru, the tsundere archetype. :wub:

• Like 3

Finished 1st season of Made in Abyss , what a great and impactful anime it was , recommend to everyone 

Made in Abyss

Watched and finished the 4 episodes of Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko : Everything Flows and the single OVA launched on 2002 with 4 mins 

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows

Went back to finish Overlord III , left it on episode 5 and now on episode 11 , 2 more episodes to finish 

Overlord III

• Like 1

Witch Craft Works Episode 5-12 (finished)

55693.jpg

Honoka Takamiya was perfectly happy with his completely average and normal life. His primary problem in life was the fact that he shared a school with the school's "Princess," Ayaka Kagari. Both girls and boys fawn over her which makes Honoka's life difficult since he rides the same bus as her in the morning and sits next to her in class. What's worse is that if he even idly interacts with her her fan club takes him out back and beats him up!

One day while taking out the trash he looks up to see a school building falling on top of him! He is saved at the very last moment by the very same beautiful girl, Ayaka, that he's never even had a full conversation with. She finally speaks to him, revealing that she's been protecting him in secret, but now that someone is attacking him directly she no longer needs to do it covertly.

It turns out that Ayaka is a fire witch and there are other witches in the world who want to capture Honoka and use him for the power that he possesses inside of him.

That was fun and funny, I liked the little sister and Chronoire (Most of time I always like a Girl voiced by Rie Kugimiya whatever if they are a Tsundere, Twintail or any of the other types)

Youkoso Japari Park Episode 8-11

95853.jpg

The Prequel of sorts of Kemono Friends 1 or 2.

• Like 3