The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

FMA Brotherhood..after years of ignoring the FMA franchise. I'm quite enjoying it. once done I'll rewatch Evangelion again (Original series, end of evangelion movie, death and rebirth, evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and then onto Bleach which aside from gaming and other things I think Bleach will take me into the summer or Winter to finish. But those are what I am watching

---KIND OF ON TOPIC----

a few years ago I started s small anime collection of dvds/bluray etc. this is one I'm glad to have. curious tho any others people could recommend (to own), I watch lots.

i do own some big ones and others like.

- Bleach,

- DBZ/GT,

- FMA/Brotherhood

-Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghibli films

-Neon genesis Evangelion+EoE+Death/Rebirth+1.11,2.22,3.33

- Gurren Lagaan, Guyver, Death note,

- Ninja Scroll

- Trigun

- Spawn

- Escaflowne 

- Gundam Wing

- Code Geass

- Mary & Witch flower

- Rahxephon 

- Eureka 7

- Devil May Cry

- One Punch Man

sorry for the long list lol I'm looking for other animes that may fall in these types to check out so I'm askin around while listing what I'm working on :P

**note I do not like JoJo or Naruto/Boruto

• Like 1

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12

93337.jpg

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 3-12 (finished)

56143.jpg

In the year 2039, the drastic effects of global warming have caused sea levels to rise, resulting in major loss of land. To ensure humanity learns its lesson, a fleet of powerful warships equipped with advanced weaponry emerges, causing overwhelming defeat for naval forces throughout the world. Calling themselves the Fleet of Fog, each ship has a "Mental Model," a humanoid avatar which represents the ship's heart, its "Union Core." Each model has a different personality but all follow an unknown authority known as the Admiralty Code, who have implemented a blockade to prevent humans from traveling across the sea.

Seventeen years after the blockade, Gunzou Chihaya, a National Marine Academy alumnus, stumbles upon I-401 and its Mental Model, Iona, who sides with mankind for unknown reasons. Utilizing this newfound hope of achieving peace for humanity, Gunzou and his friends form a group of privateers, known as the Blue Steel, as they set out on a dangerous journey.

While it was a CG Anime well I like a CG Anime from time to time, this was a fun and entertaining anime for me. I will watch the Movie not the Recap but the 2nd Movie

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 2-5

75612.jpg

Spoiler

xFp08RO.jpg

Just Touma's luck, getting to see the Rie Nun's underwear... before getting bitten by Index.

Spoiler

221.jpg

Kanzaki is cute in the end of Epi 5. One of reasons I love her the most of the Magical side girls, I won't have to say who I like the most of the Scientific side girls now do I?

• Like 1

Hi Score Girl and I love it.  Was so sad when I reached the last episode.   Brought me back to when I was growing up at the same time the show takes place.  I miss the classic arcades.  Hope it comes back.

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

FMA Brotherhood..after years of ignoring the FMA franchise. I'm quite enjoying it. once done I'll rewatch Evangelion again (Original series, end of evangelion movie, death and rebirth, evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and then onto Bleach which aside from gaming and other things I think Bleach will take me into the summer or Winter to finish. But those are what I am watching

---KIND OF ON TOPIC----

a few years ago I started s small anime collection of dvds/bluray etc. this is one I'm glad to have. curious tho any others people could recommend (to own), I watch lots.

i do own some big ones and others like.

- Bleach,

- DBZ/GT,

- FMA/Brotherhood

-Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghibli films

-Neon genesis Evangelion+EoE+Death/Rebirth+1.11,2.22,3.33

- Gurren Lagaan, Guyver, Death note,

- Ninja Scroll

- Trigun

- Spawn

- Escaflowne 

- Gundam Wing

- Code Geass

- Mary & Witch flower

- Rahxephon 

- Eureka 7

- Devil May Cry

- One Punch Man

sorry for the long list lol I'm looking for other animes that may fall in these types to check out so I'm askin around while listing what I'm working on :P

**note I do not like JoJo or Naruto/Boruto

Raxephon and Escaflowne are fantastic.

• Like 1

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 1-6

77837.jpg

Re-watching this since it was added to crunchyroll so now I pic it to death.

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 13-15

93337.jpg

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 1

94945.jpg

So it is somewhat a Season 2... bit cuter then the first one but just as fun.

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 1

96183.jpg

Cute but heck it was so funny I was about to die, the Older Sis MC is kinda like Noire then it comes to friends and cosplay.

• Like 2

On 21/01/2019 at 0:08 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I was surprised to see how the first story arc abruptly ends on episode 14 - I thought it was going to last the entire duration. It was a bit anti-climatic tbh, especially when the antagonist's motivation (or lack thereof) is revealed. Although I do prefer the first arc more, the second arc introduces Kirito's sister, Suguha, so that makes up for it (best girl). :awesome: I'm going to start watching Sword Art Online II now - I'm hoping it's just as enjoyable.

I hope these faults are corrected in Progressive. In the past, I thought it was good, SAO was one of my first anime, but today I see how strange it is ... what makes me less hate is knowing that it was Novel Web and etc. seeing alicization I am happy to see the development of the author and a more complete and complex story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 13/01/2019 at 6:46 PM, GrayFT said:

Goblin Slayer episodes 2~12

Well, i cant believe i actually watched the whole thing. 1f62e.png

-----

Radiant episode 15.

Wow, finally a good episode. 1f605.png

it was mostly a flashback but it was GREAT! 1f633.png

----

Ora ora, o que temos aqui, escreve Brasil certo Sr. Loli (Well, what we have here, writes Brazil right Mr. Loli)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

75968.jpg

It had started this when it was in release in 2016, but I stopped by about the 20-22 episode. I decided to finish in those days.

Edited by WerneyPark
LoliGray

I finally got around to finishing Your Lie in April. All I can say is wow. I finished it about an hour ago and all I can do is just kind of sit here and think. It was a sad/happy ending and I'll definitely be thinking about it for awhile. I need a hug I think lol I'm going to miss the time I've spent on the characters as I've grown to like them all and I wish I could have more with them all! 

Anyways cheers! ^.^ serious about that hug tho 

• Like 1

Started The Rising of the Shield Hero and watched the 3 episodes released so far

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Started Attack on Titan Season 3 , only the first 2 episodes so far

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 2

97947l.jpg

The Promised Nevereverland episode 2

96943l.jpg

• Like 3

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 7-12 (Finished re-watching)

77837.jpg

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu is a series all about finding oneself and a direction in life... no matter how far off the beaten path it might be.

Buntarou Hojo is a high school student who has a talent for writing, but no real direction in life or any plans for the future. His classmate, Sayuki Kuroda notices his talent, decides to help him find a way to use it properly by enlisting him in her bishoujo game development group.

When Buntarou is cornered in the men's bathroom at school by Sayuki, he is surprised when he is asked out on what he thinks is a date, and even further surprised when he finds out that it's not a date, but a job interview. Reluctantly agreeing, the two start recruiting other members for their team but will they learn more about game creation, or life itself along the way?

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 2-3

96183.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 1-3

97169.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 16

93337.jpg

That Demon Lord Twintail sure was cute

1c5b7ec73429021ca0fce120fb5d349b15323206

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 2

94945.jpg

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 1-3

97368.jpg

Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1-2

97947.jpg

Of the twins... sorry quintuplets, I liked Miku while Itsuki is cute as she's a tsundere and Yotsuba is also cute being a kind of a idiot

Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 1-3

97615.jpg

Spoiler

Loli/True Natsumi is very cute

Girly Air Force Episode 1-3

97025.jpg

• Like 4

Sword Art Online II

(24 Episodes)

Sword Art Online II

I thought the transition between the two arcs in the first season was jarring, but the second season takes the cake. It starts off pretty strong with the Gun Gale Online arc where Kirito has to stop someone who is supposedly killing people in real life from within a game. I mean there are a number of issues I could point out with the plot and I found the conclusion to be rather unsatisfying, but much like the first season, the ride was enjoyable regardless so long as you don't think about it too much. I really liked Sinon too, so that helped. :P

Episode 15 is where this season takes a nose dive. It's the start of a new three episode filler arc, totally unrelated to the events of the previous episodes. I watched the first episode of this arc, but I was so uninterested in what was going on that I had to skip the other two episodes. I couldn't take it... Thankfully, it picks back up on episode 18 with (yet another) new arc, and I really liked this one. Kirito is more of a side character in this, with Asuna becoming the lead and I appreciated the change of pace. We get to see more of her home life and backstory which was interesting. My favourite thing about this arc was definitely Yuuki, though. I guess you could argue they dealt with the subject matter in a somewhat heavy-handed way, but I still sympathised with the character, so it did its job I suppose.

I bought Ordinal Scale on Blu-ray recently, so I'll be watching that next.

• Like 4

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

13 Episodes

9/10

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

I had this on my to-watch list for a few years, so I finally decided to give it a go. This was surprisingly good, Hachiman being a unique (and slightly relatable) protagonist. I'm pleasantly surprised that there's a season two and will soon give it a marathon.

• Like 4