Goblin Slayer episodes 2~12

Well, i cant believe i actually watched the whole thing. 😮

-----

Radiant episode 15.

Wow, finally a good episode. 😅

it was mostly a flashback but it was GREAT! 😳

----

Edited by GrayFT

Witch Craft Works Episode 5-12 (finished)

55693.jpg

Honoka Takamiya was perfectly happy with his completely average and normal life. His primary problem in life was the fact that he shared a school with the school's "Princess," Ayaka Kagari. Both girls and boys fawn over her which makes Honoka's life difficult since he rides the same bus as her in the morning and sits next to her in class. What's worse is that if he even idly interacts with her her fan club takes him out back and beats him up!

One day while taking out the trash he looks up to see a school building falling on top of him! He is saved at the very last moment by the very same beautiful girl, Ayaka, that he's never even had a full conversation with. She finally speaks to him, revealing that she's been protecting him in secret, but now that someone is attacking him directly she no longer needs to do it covertly.

It turns out that Ayaka is a fire witch and there are other witches in the world who want to capture Honoka and use him for the power that he possesses inside of him.

That was fun and funny, I liked the little sister and Chronoire (Most of time I always like a Girl voiced by Rie Kugimiya whatever if they are a Tsundere, Twintail or any of the other types)

Youkoso Japari Park Episode 8-11

95853.jpg

The Prequel of sorts of Kemono Friends 1 or 2.

97061l.jpg

Dororo EP02

Can't stop listening to the opening. Its great!

Edited by Aexuz

INUYASHA FINAL ACT

Episode 26

1.jpg

Heh, my favorite anime.. reminiscent waking up in the middle of the night just to watch this on tv at 2am hehe.. such a great story wish there's more seasons..

Tsukimonogatari

68259l.jpg

Yay! The stories gets more interesting for me... And I said that, with a posed look.

FMA Brotherhood..after years of ignoring the FMA franchise. I'm quite enjoying it. once done I'll rewatch Evangelion again (Original series, end of evangelion movie, death and rebirth, evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and then onto Bleach which aside from gaming and other things I think Bleach will take me into the summer or Winter to finish. But those are what I am watching

---KIND OF ON TOPIC----

a few years ago I started s small anime collection of dvds/bluray etc. this is one I'm glad to have. curious tho any others people could recommend (to own), I watch lots.

i do own some big ones and others like.

- Bleach,

- DBZ/GT,

- FMA/Brotherhood

-Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghibli films

-Neon genesis Evangelion+EoE+Death/Rebirth+1.11,2.22,3.33

- Gurren Lagaan, Guyver, Death note,

- Ninja Scroll

- Trigun

- Spawn

- Escaflowne 

- Gundam Wing

- Code Geass

- Mary & Witch flower

- Rahxephon 

- Eureka 7

- Devil May Cry

- One Punch Man

sorry for the long list lol I'm looking for other animes that may fall in these types to check out so I'm askin around while listing what I'm working on :P

**note I do not like JoJo or Naruto/Boruto

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12

93337.jpg

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 3-12 (finished)

56143.jpg

In the year 2039, the drastic effects of global warming have caused sea levels to rise, resulting in major loss of land. To ensure humanity learns its lesson, a fleet of powerful warships equipped with advanced weaponry emerges, causing overwhelming defeat for naval forces throughout the world. Calling themselves the Fleet of Fog, each ship has a "Mental Model," a humanoid avatar which represents the ship's heart, its "Union Core." Each model has a different personality but all follow an unknown authority known as the Admiralty Code, who have implemented a blockade to prevent humans from traveling across the sea.

Seventeen years after the blockade, Gunzou Chihaya, a National Marine Academy alumnus, stumbles upon I-401 and its Mental Model, Iona, who sides with mankind for unknown reasons. Utilizing this newfound hope of achieving peace for humanity, Gunzou and his friends form a group of privateers, known as the Blue Steel, as they set out on a dangerous journey.

While it was a CG Anime well I like a CG Anime from time to time, this was a fun and entertaining anime for me. I will watch the Movie not the Recap but the 2nd Movie

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 2-5

75612.jpg

Spoiler

xFp08RO.jpg

Just Touma's luck, getting to see the Rie Nun's underwear... before getting bitten by Index.

Spoiler

221.jpg

Kanzaki is cute in the end of Epi 5. One of reasons I love her the most of the Magical side girls, I won't have to say who I like the most of the Scientific side girls now do I?

Hi Score Girl and I love it.  Was so sad when I reached the last episode.   Brought me back to when I was growing up at the same time the show takes place.  I miss the classic arcades.  Hope it comes back.

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

FMA Brotherhood..after years of ignoring the FMA franchise. I'm quite enjoying it. once done I'll rewatch Evangelion again (Original series, end of evangelion movie, death and rebirth, evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and then onto Bleach which aside from gaming and other things I think Bleach will take me into the summer or Winter to finish. But those are what I am watching

---KIND OF ON TOPIC----

a few years ago I started s small anime collection of dvds/bluray etc. this is one I'm glad to have. curious tho any others people could recommend (to own), I watch lots.

i do own some big ones and others like.

- Bleach,

- DBZ/GT,

- FMA/Brotherhood

-Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghibli films

-Neon genesis Evangelion+EoE+Death/Rebirth+1.11,2.22,3.33

- Gurren Lagaan, Guyver, Death note,

- Ninja Scroll

- Trigun

- Spawn

- Escaflowne 

- Gundam Wing

- Code Geass

- Mary & Witch flower

- Rahxephon 

- Eureka 7

- Devil May Cry

- One Punch Man

sorry for the long list lol I'm looking for other animes that may fall in these types to check out so I'm askin around while listing what I'm working on :P

**note I do not like JoJo or Naruto/Boruto

Raxephon and Escaflowne are fantastic.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains Episode 85

latest?cb=20180830194419

It's better than ARC-V so far. So many wasted opportunities though

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari episode 2.

This ED is beautiful. 😳

i'm crying right now... 😢

So happy this show is 2-cour.

Started from this Winter season 

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 1

Gotoubun no Hanayome