The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I finished off one series last night & started another...

Tsugumomo

Tsugumomo

I don't know why this has such a low rating on Anime-Planet, I thought it was hilarious & really enjoyed it. xD I'm really looking forward to the next season, I'll probably even watch it even if it doesn't get dubbed. ^_^ 

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

I wasn't expecting much from this one for some reason, however I'm quite happy I was completely wrong with that prediction. :P So far it's awesome, it's got a little bit of everything in it... I started it thinking I'd just watch a couple episode then go to bed... I watched a couple & decided to watch one more... then another... & another... & that continued until I noticed the sun was coming up. :facepalm: I went through over half the series (14 episodes) in a single night, & I'll probably finish it off tonight too (I already know I'll be watching the second season when it comes out as well). xD 

• Like 3

On 4/14/2019 at 5:35 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

So... I watched episode 1 of the Promised Neverland (english dub) on Toonami last night.

Honestly... I still don't see what the big deal is. But... it was just episode 1 so that might be it? 1f605.png

Same here, I started it on Toonami as well. I've seen a ton of people praising it, but I guess we'll see? :hmm: For me it'll depend on just how dark it gets, even I have my limits. ?

3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 8-12 (Finished)

93616.jpg

For Hikari Tsutsui, life within the two-dimensional realm is much simpler. Socially inept and awkward, he immerses himself in video games and anime, only to be relentlessly ridiculed and ostracized by his classmates. Sharing his misery is Yuuto Itou, his only friend, who wears cat ears and is equally obsessed with the world of games.

After being forced to clean the pool as punishment for arriving late, Tsutsui meets Iroha Igarashi, but he attempts to steer clear of her, as her notoriety precedes her. Brazenly blunt, loathed by female classmates, and infamous for messing around with boys, Tsutsui believes that getting involved with her would cause nothing but problems.

3D Kanojo: Real Girl is a story revolving around these two outcasts—a boy full of emotions he has never experienced before, struggling to lay them bare, and a girl who strives to break him out of his shell.

Bit more backlog clearing before I watch Season 2.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1-2

99889.jpg

Kenja no Mago Episode 1

100452.jpg

Durarara!! Episode 9-12

71772.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

What a great concept for an anime this is. :D Two characters who have feelings for each other, but their pride gets in the way of being able to confess those feelings, so they play what I can only describe as "Death Note-like" mind games to try and get the other one to ask them out first. It has been a while since I laughed this much watching an anime - it's genuinely hilarious. :lol: The side characters Fujiwara and Ishigami were great too. Great stuff. ?

This is honestly one of my favourite anime now. I went in completely blind, i didn't read the manga. I was really blown away by how fun this was.

Now I just want to read the manga but I don't want to spoil the next season :/

• Like 1

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai episode 3.

It's only the 3rd episode and i dont really "care" about the other girls anymore.
If Uruka doesn't end up with Nariyuki after this, this show is all wrong. ?
oaY9B3S.jpg

Sarazanmai Episode 2.

This show was gay enough with that Kappa popping stuff out of its ass, i didn't need to see this. 

???

jbEAQ4V.jpg

Edited by GrayFT

Durarara!! Episode 12.5-25 (Finished)

71772.jpg28684.jpg

Main Series S1: In Tokyo's downtown district of Ikebukuro, amidst many strange rumors and warnings of anonymous gangs and dangerous occupants, one urban legend stands out above the rest—the existence of a headless "Black Rider" who is said to be seen driving a jet-black motorcycle through the city streets.

Mikado Ryuugamine has always longed for the excitement of the city life, and an invitation from a childhood friend convinces him to move to Tokyo. Witnessing the Black Rider on his first day in the city, his wishes already seem to have been granted. But as supernatural events begin to occur, ordinary citizens like himself, along with Ikebukuro's most colorful inhabitants, are mixed up in the commotion breaking out in their city.

Episode 12.5: Celty Sturluson is tasked to deliver a suspicious red handbag as part of her courier duties—the problem is: it is being sought by several organizations. As she makes her way through Ikebukuro toward the place the bag is supposed to be brought to, she is chased by mysterious men speaking a foreign language, and her package ends up dragging many of the city's residents into the conflict.

Episode 25: Subsequently, famous actor Yuuhei Hanejima has just arrived in Ikebukuro as part of a special TV program, searching for the best couple to give them a chance to appear in one of his movies. However, Yuuhei Hanejima is actually a stage name for Kasuka Heiwajima, Shizuo's younger brother, and when an anonymous internet user threatens to kill the superstar, this user learns the weight of what that relationship means. Moreover, Shizuo discovers that the one responsible for the attempted attack is the meddlesome pest that he loathes with a burning passion.

What a funny anime. might see season 2 one day(all 3 parts).

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1-3

100450.jpg

Noragami Aragoto OVA Episode 1-2 (Finished)

77510.jpg

How to turn a murder mystery into comedy? pick a god as your first victim. Episode 1 was very funny due to that. Hopefully one day there's a S3.

Fairy Gone Episode 1-2

100460.jpg

Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru Episode 2-12 (Finished)

95061.jpg

It is a world replete with dragons and Jushiki sorcerers. Jushiki is a devastatingly powerful formula that can alter the laws of physics, capable of creating enormous TNT explosives or poisonous gas through plasma and nuclear fusion. A down-on-his-luck sorcerer named Gayus joins forces with the beautiful but cruel Jushiki practitioner, Gigina, as bounty hunters pursuing dragons. Then one day, they are presented with an odd request: to serve as security guards for a grand festival put on by Mouldeen, the ruler of their kingdom. It is then that a mysterious serial killing of Jushiki sorcerers begins.

Cleared that out of the backlog, anyway, what I enjoyed the most of this anime was... Gigina locked in his "beloved son" only to turn into Closet Man with his big sword(He had to make 5 holes in his closet thing he call his son) to try to kill Gaius.

Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2-7

96153.jpg

• Like 2

This is my first time posting on this thread but I finished NHK ni Youkoso two days ago and I'm still not over it. It's from 2006 so it's not very recent but it hits very very hard, especially if you relate in some way to the MC. Anyway, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

nhk.jpg

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

NHK ni Youkoso! is a psychological dramedy that follows Tatsuhiro as he strives to escape from the NHK's wicked machinations and the disease of self-wrought isolation, while struggling to even just leave his apartment and find a job. His unexpected encounter with the mysterious Misaki Nakahara might signal a reversal of fortune for Tatsuhiro, but with this meeting comes the inevitable cost of having to face his greatest fear—society.

Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 8-13 (Finished)

96153.jpg

Yuu has always loved shoujo manga and awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and blushes, and yet when a junior high classmate confesses his feelings to her...she feels nothing. Disappointed and confused, Yuu enters high school still unsure how to respond. That's when Yuu sees the beautiful student council president Nanami turn down a suitor with such maturity that she's inspired to ask her for help. But when the next person to confess to Yuu is Nanami herself. Has her shoujo romance finally begun?

Damn so cute! Might get all 8 vols of the manga then all 8 is in english.

Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 1-3

99677.jpg

Already love it

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 1-3

100453.jpg

Joshikausei Episode 1-3

98376.jpg

Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma Episode 1-3

97286.jpg

Senryuu Shoujo Episode 3-4

98216.jpg

Isekai Quartet Episode 1-3

99667.jpg

What happens then you put Aqua in the same room as the Overlord Characters?

That

027d79b01d75ed9283358f3143318bee15563641

a4c92befd01ef5ce481b7e21d687ff5d15563641

1402fefe5aaff9b1bc4b54257767f28d15563641

0eb957498bd398a72bd1f38c2db64e2f15563641

318567f75c0f165d0ffcb45a798f3fd215563641

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 3-4

99458.jpg

• Like 3

I've now seen 3 episodes of Promised Neverland. I'll at least admit it's getting better. Apparently all of the adults in this series are psychopaths. ? Also... the monsters now remind me of the 'Shinigami' from Death Note. Is this by the same creator or something? Either way... I'm sorry... but I still don't see what the big deal is. ?

negoto15050601235c.jpg'

Total episodes: 367 + 2 Movies

I finished Gintama back in February, it took me about 14 months to complete and I'm glad I dedicated an hour or two a day to it. Some of the episodes had me rolling on the floor laughing, espically the epsiode where they are at the swimming pool and the Shogun hangs out them, trying so hard to fit in with the rest crew... aww man, nothing I say can do it justice, I was laughing throughout. Any episode with the Shogun is winner. It's funny, normally your're crying with laughter, but the last episode he was in, I was crying tears of sadness. The side cast in this are all great as well, especially the Shinigami, Hijikata Toushirou & Okita Sougo are probably my characters in the entire Anime, along with Zura xD.  Solid 9/10, would highly recommend, I know the amount of episodes might put some people off but give it a try, I'm glad I did. 

• Like 2

Eromanga Sensei

(12 Episodes)

Eromanga-sensei

Eromanga Sensei: Imouto to Akazu no Ma

(OVA)

Eromanga-sensei OVA

This show is trash and so am I. :awesome:

oym1Gnq.png

But for real, I definitely preferred Oreimo over this one. At least that one had something interesting to say about otaku culture and what not. Eromanga Sensei has nothing really going for it except the fanservice, of which there is plenty. :P I can't quite put my finger on it, but I found Sagiri to be quite annoying tbh. I much preferred the other female characters over her, but of course, they never stood a chance with Masamune because he just wants to fuck his goddamn sister (they aren't blood related so it's totally fiiiiine). :awesome: I didn't hate watching this or anything, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• Like 2