The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Houkago Saikoro Club Episode 1-12 (Finished)

102526.jpg

Enjoyment level: 9

Miki Takekasa is an introverted high schooler who does not socialize with her classmates. However, she wants to know what "fun" really is, waiting for someone who could help her understand its true meaning. One day after school, she crosses paths with her classmate Aya Takayashiki, who takes her on a little adventure. Miki discovers wonders she had never seen before, opening a way to change her withdrawn life.

On their way home, Miki and Aya see their class representative Midori Oono entering Saikoro Club, a store specializing in board games. After trying out a German board game, Miki soon understands the kind of fun she had been looking for: playing various games after school along with the friends and acquaintances she makes from her newfound pleasure.

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 6-12

102961.jpg

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 7-10

103417.jpg

Now to wait for the episodes of the next and final part of Alicization since the last 2 episodes of this and one or more episode/s of the final part is chapter 6: Alicization Awakening.

Val x Love Episode 1-8

102067.jpg

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwI-hWMAwjBbsJZ1UfwEd

I have not seen a person fall out the window since Shana(at least I heard a guy fall out the window wait he jump out the window)

Val+x+Love+-+Episode+7+-+Misa+Wears+Pink

Misa(The green haired) looks cute with a ponytail.

• Like 1

Val x Love Episode 9-12 (Finished)

102067.jpg

Enjoyment level: 10

High-schooler Akutsu Takuma has learned to accept his lonely lot in life and is content surrounded by his studies, but when the god Odin taps him to save the world alongside nine Valkyries fueled by intimacy, Takuma can say good-bye to his solitary existence!

Nichijou Episode 14-19

75617.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 13-14

102961.jpg

Kyochuu Rettou Movie (Finished)

104027.jpg

Enjoyment level: 8

After an airplane crash during a school trip, Oribe Mutsumi and her classmates were stranded on a seemingly deserted island. Mutsumi found the other survivors, and used her wilderness knowledge to help them. She expects that they will be rescued in about three days, which doesn't seem so long to endure. However, she didn't account for the fact that the island is populated with gigantic killer insects. Her knowledge of butterflies, wasps, and more may be the only thing that will help any of her classmates survive to be rescued!

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 1-2

103129.jpg

Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 12 (Finished)

100747.jpg

Rifle-shooting sports are competitive activities testing accuracy and precision using a rifle. In Japan, carrying firearms is prohibited, so most of the participants are members of the defense force. When the use of rifles using a light beam instead of real bullets as ammunition became common, rifle-shooting competitions became accessible to the younger population, giving way to school contests.

First-year high school student and marksmanship enthusiast Hikari Kokura has just transferred to Chidori High School. She tries to join the club of her choice, but finds out that the club no longer exists due to the low popularity of the sport. Distraught, she tries to restore the club and somehow manages to recruit three other members: her childhood friend Izumi Shibusawa, the half-Russian Erika Meinohama, and the stoic Yukio Igarashi.

This marks the beginning of the Chidori Rifle-Shooting Club, who have only one goal—to compete on the national stage!

Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 4-9

102849.jpg

Now my Fall 2019 anime watching is almost over well minus the two anime "Azur Lane" and "SAO S3 War of Underworld/Part 2" that I plan to start and finish around the time the Spring 2020 anime starts airing.

• Like 1

Well... Currently at Fairy Fencer F grind... Which means.... Netflix binge time...

99827.jpg

Fruit Basket 1st Season

One word to describe the feels of watching this: Nostalgia. The original anime was one of the first Shoujo anime I have ever watched. (Probably one of the reason why I get to love Sidekicks.) main reThe animation and VAs are different but the feels feels the same. Really looking forward to the 2nd season.

103504.jpg

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Ψ-shidou-hen

I guess it is really really over now. I will miss this anime.

66083l.jpg

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Re-watched this one for best gurl Tomoda xD I have caught up in the anime and I still don't understand why this one still don't have a second season.

101637.jpg

Ni No Kuni 

Huhhhh...I guess a so-so film, I expected it to be bad but somehow, I kinda liked it. Probably because I really enjoyed the games' art.

Edited by JaM
  • Like 3

Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 10-12 (Finished)

102849.jpg

Enjoyment level: 10

At Tootsuki Culinary Academy, a heated eight-on-eight Shokugeki known as the Régiment de Cuisine rages on between Central and the rebel forces led by Souma Yukihira and Erina Nakiri. Though they won a stunning perfect victory in the first bout, the rebels face an uphill battle ahead, as they must now face off against the rest of the Elite Ten Council. With the future of Tootsuki at stake, Souma and Erina must push far beyond the limits of their abilities, using everything they learned from their mentors and ultimately drawing from their experiences cooking together as friends.

Nichijou Episode 20-26 (Finished)

75617.jpg

Nichijou primarily focuses on the daily antics of a trio of childhood friends—high school girls Mio Naganohara, Yuuko Aioi and Mai Minakami—whose stories soon intertwine with the young genius Hakase Shinonome, her robot caretaker Nano, and their talking cat Sakamoto. With every passing day, the lives of these six, as well as of the many people around them, experience both the calms of normal life and the insanity of the absurd. Walking to school, being bitten by a talking crow, spending time with friends, and watching the principal suplex a deer: they are all in a day's work in the extraordinary everyday lives of those in Nichijou.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 3-12 (Finished)

103129.jpg

Jet Racing is a popular sport where teams of two girls work together. They consist of a Jetter, who pilots the watercraft, and a Shooter, who fires a water gun at rival teams. Aspiring to be a Jetter just like her legendary mother, Rin Namiki decides to leave her home in the countryside in order to realize her dream. Arriving in Asakusa, she meets Misa Aoi and they form a partnership. With each race, their grows stronger.

And there I finished the fall 2019 anime and last of the 2019 I wanted to watch before I start on 2020's anime, and the last 13 episodes of Nichijou that I had left after it was removed from Crunchyroll was cleared from the backlog.

• Like 1

Kenpuu Denki Berserk

Currently I'm giving Berserk (1997) a shot after years of hearing only good things about it. 

I always wanted to try it but I don't know, maybe I was lazy or way too into other stuff to try different things.

Just finished episode 3, and so far I like what I'm seeing. Griffith is a favorite currently. 

17 minutes ago, Kurofur said:

Kenpuu Denki Berserk

Currently I'm giving Berserk (1997) a shot after years of hearing only good things about it. 

I always wanted to try it but I don't know, maybe I was lazy or way too into other stuff to try different things.

Just finished episode 3, and so far I like what I'm seeing. Griffith is a favorite currently. 

1997 is amazing.

the remake they did.... stay far away.

enjoy :)

• Like 1

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 1-2

103287.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1-3

105017.jpg

Did read a bit of the Manga Adaptation as well and the part where Maple loses her short sword and great shield and starts to eat the Poison Dragon/Hydra is funny and cute.

ncjIlYL.png

• Like 2

Screenshot_20200130-020942_Google.jpg

Ninja Scroll 

pretty good. This has sat on my shelf for about 2yrs. Finally watched it. Great samurai movie. Some hentai. Only issue i had with it was one scene was a bit much. But it is an adult film anyway. haha

8.5/10

i also finished RahXephon the other night. Overall i liked it. But again, too many comparisons to NGE.

Next up to watch is either Gundam Wing, or Bleach. IF i go to bleach, i have a list that cuts out filler episodes so itll be 201 eps. not 366

also scale of 1 to 10 how well does YuYu Hakusho hold up today? i ordered the entire series. *i have a huge physical anime dvd/bluray collection*

• Like 2

The last anime I watched was Cautious Hero. This was suprisingly good for an isekai that had a rather simple premise. I thought the gag would be boring after a few episodes but the anime dropped the comedy for a more story-focused pacing and a bit of tragedy. In fact it was a really pleasant experience

• Like 2