The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

KonoSuba – God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2 (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful

I loved that, maybe even more than the first season (I marathoned most of it last night). ? It's such a shame there's only 10 episodes per season (11 if you include OVAs), it's always so funny when the MC can act like such a dick in one scene, but then something happens & you just feel pity for him not even 5 minutes later. ?

I didn't even know there was a movie for it either, so I'm looking forward to watching that eventually too. ^_^

giphy.gif

• Like 4

100031.jpg

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Kurenai Densetsu

Months of patiently waiting paid off. I have expected that it won't be as funny as the 2 seasons but I think the movie is the best one so far. Nice to see Scum Kazuma and Pervert Kazuma back.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ECHO_mm said:

Persona 4: The Animation and Persona 4: Golden The Animation. Only watched them because I finished the games and needed more lol

May check out the Persona 5 one before Royal comes out

Your first ? :yay:

Great Animes, great games!

Watching Plunderer

Has a few awkward scenes that I wouldn't have expected, but is a fun show. Recommended

168466.jpg

• Like 2

Food Wars! The Third Plate (episodes 1-13)

food-wars-the-third-plate-8949.jpg?t=150

Been great so far, enough to where I marathoned over half the season (may end up being the best one yet). xD I was actually planning on stopping at the halfway point, but after seeing what happened at the end of episode 12, I had to add one more in there. ?

• Like 4

I haven't fully figured out how I'll do it yet... but... I've officially begun watching the Digimon Tri Movies. I started with Movie 1 (obviously) today.

My Nostalgia Cup was overflowed. I liked it. A LOT. THE. GREATEST. Everything about it was just ?

I will be attempting to watch Movie 2 tomorrow and after that I'll have to figure it out as I go I guess.

• Like 1

Food Wars! The Third Plate (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

food-wars-the-third-plate-totsuki-train-

Yep, I had a feeling I'd finish that in just a couple days. :P Probably my favorite season so far, so the wait was well worth it... although the wait for season 4 is still going to suck considering where they stopped. ?

• Like 3

Been watching Clannad After Story and I don't think I can continue. It's not bad.. it's outstanding, it's just that the last 2 episodes had me crying. Hitting me straight in the feels... ?I am going to continue of course, I can't recommend it enough, just get the tissues ready if you're weak like me lol 

• Like 4

Sakurada Reset Episode 10-15

84470.jpg

Kyokou Suiri Episode 7

104785.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 82-84

105559.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 8-9

105253.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 8-9

105344.jpg

Now Maple is a Angel, Demon and Machine god

091a3a13f27c9a9a8bc6e3607b92fc9d69c3317c

What's next? Super Saiyan?!

Leader of Flame Emperors is cute, She might be my 2nd favorite girl.

Plunderer Episode 8-9

104784.jpg

Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 7-9

103463.jpg

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 7-9

104788.jpg

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 7-8

104281.jpg

Id:Invaded Episode 1-10

105337.jpg

Koisuru Asteroid Episode 7-9

104212.jpg

Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 2-5

103533.jpg

On 3/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, Masamune said:

Food Wars! The Third Plate (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

food-wars-the-third-plate-totsuki-train-

Yep, I had a feeling I'd finish that in just a couple days. :P Probably my favorite season so far, so the wait was well worth it... although the wait for season 4 is still going to suck considering where they stopped. 1f605.png

I watched Season 4 back when it was simulcasted and to be honest, i don't think it was that bad as many people would say, though i understand why it's hated. To me, it's not a masterpiece, but it's still entertaining enough.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:51 AM, Neku-tan said:

57947.jpg

Black Bullet (finished)

Best scene

Hide contents

Best girl

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I really enjoyed this anime and, yes sleepy Tina is best girl for sure. ^^

tumblr_nm70tmrDTQ1u4apj0o1_500.gif

It had kind of strong shock value on some parts but the setting and animation were on point. I lol'ed hard at that scene above because the wording made it seem as if like "something else" happened between Tina and the MC. xD

• Like 2

102304.jpg

Violet Evergarden Gaiden: Eien to Jidou Shuki Ningyou

The hardest part on watching this one is trying not to cry while watching it on cinema ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )

I survived the first part, I thought it is not the same like the series and OVA, I thought I have managed to brace myself... And then the second part happened. I saw it coming like the episode 10, but in the end I failed...

Overall, great movie.

• Like 2

Beastars

It showed up Netflix yesterday, so I watched through it and found it to be rather interesting actually.  Though I think some of the names were different, as in, the descriptions say Hal as an example, but her name that they call her in the anime is Haru.  Not sure why that is.  Same with Louis, where his written name was Roius.

Ah well, still a neat little show.  Curious on what season 2 will be like whenever that'll happen.

• Like 1

Sakurada Reset Episode 16-19

84470.jpg

Id:Invaded Episode 11-12

105337.jpg

22/7 Episode 1-10

104530.jpg

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 9

104281.jpg

Azur Lane Episode 11

102383.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 10

105344.jpg

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 10

104788.jpg

Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 2-6

102796.jpg

Plunderer Episode 10

104784.jpg

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden Episode 1-8

104783.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 10

105253.jpg

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden Episode 9-11

104783.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 85

105559.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 11

105344.jpg

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Mii then she learns "self-destruct" did not work on Maple

Plunderer Episode 11

104784.jpg

Sakurada Reset Episode 20-24 (Finished)

84470.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Kei Asai lives in the oceanside city of Sakurada—a town where the inhabitants are born with strange abilities. On the school rooftop one day, he meets Misora Haruki, an apathetic girl with the power to reset anything around her up to three days prior. While no one knows when she has reset, not even Haruki, Kei can retain everything before the reset thanks to his own ability: photographic memory. After they successfully help someone by combining their powers, they join the Service Club to aid others in their town.

However, their club becomes involved with and begins completing missions for the mysterious Administration Bureau—an organization that focuses on managing the abilities in Sakurada and manipulating the town's events for their own ends. They may find out that there are more things at work in Sakurada than the machinations of the uncanny organization.

Azur Lane Episode 12 (Finished)

102383.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

When the "Sirens," an alien force with an arsenal far surpassing the limits of current technology, suddenly appeared, a divided humanity stood in complete solidarity for the first time. Four countries—Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, and Iron Blood—formed Azur Lane, paving the way for the improvement of modern warfare, which led to an initial victory against the common threat. However, this tenuous union was threatened by opposing ideals, dividing the alliance into two. Sakura Empire and Iron Blood broke away and formed the Red Axis, and humanity became fragmented once again.

As a seasoned and experienced fighter, the "Grey Ghost" Enterprise shoulders Azur Lane's hope for ending the war. But behind her stoic persona hides a frail girl, afraid of the ocean. Even so, she continues to fight as she believes that it's the only purpose for her existence. Meanwhile, Javelin, Laffey, and Unicorn—three ships from the union—stumble upon Ayanami, a spy from the Red Axis. Strange as it may seem, they try to befriend her, but as enemies, their efforts are for naught. Still, they persevere in hopes of succeeding one day.

Amidst the neverending conflict within humankind, the keys that could unite a fragmented race might exist: a soldier coming to terms with her mysterious personality and camaraderie between those with different ideals.

Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 6-12 (Finished)

103533.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

It is widely believed that science can provide rational explanations for the countless phenomena of our universe. However, there are many aspects of our existence that science has not yet found a solution to and cannot decipher with numbers. The most notorious of these is the concept of love. While it may seem impossible to apply scientific theory to such an intricate and complex emotion, a daring pair of quick-witted Saitama University scientists aim to take on the challenge.

One day the bold and beautiful Ayame Himuro outwardly declares that she is in love with Shinya Yukimura, her fellow logical and level-headed scientist. Acknowledging his own lack of experience with romance, Yukimura questions what factors constitute love in the first place and whether he is in love with Himuro or not. Both clueless in the dealings of love, the pair begin to conduct detailed experiments on one another to test the human characteristics that indicate love and discern whether they demonstrate these traits towards each other.

As Himuro and Yukimura begin their intimate analysis, can the two scientists successfully apply scientific theory, with the help of their friends, to quantify the feelings they express for one another?

aecf80bd53212381b9f784d4ca127ccb15847924

Instead of Romeo and Juliet they show Romio(barely recolored) and Juliet(only her hair and outfit is recolored) from Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet. Nice reference even though they were talking about Romeo and Juliet.

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 10

104281.jpg

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 11

104788.jpg

22/7 Episode 11

104530.jpg

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden Episode 12

104783.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 86

105559.jpg

That won't be dubed for English Dub watchers since the song is already in english, it's a nice song.

Id:Invaded Episode 13 (Finished)

105337.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

The Mizuhanome System is a highly-advanced development that allows humans to enter one of the most intriguing places in existence—the mind of a criminal. Appearing as a bizarre mess of thoughts, an id well is the manifestation of a murderer's unconscious mind. Kura, a specialized police squad, is tasked with analyzing these complex psychological planes to track down the culprits. Brilliant detective Sakaido assists the police by investigating the id wells and piecing together the countless clues scattered within.

However, there is a rule regarding those who enter the id wells: you are only permitted to dive into one if you have killed someone yourself. Such is the case for former detective Akihito Narihisago, Sakaido's real-world counterpart. Two years ago, his daughter was brutally murdered by a serial killer, driving Narihisago to seek his revenge.

Despite finding himself on the other side of the law, Narihisago nevertheless continues to assist the police. While his detective skills continue to prove useful toward the investigations, Narihisago discovers he may not have everything figured out—especially regarding those he despises most, serial killers.

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 1-4

106117.jpg

Dragon Quest: Your Story

DQYourStory-1038x576-1.jpg

Ending Spoilers!

Was anyone else depressed about the ending? I mean, that's a lot to go through mentally. Thats a LOT of years you bring back with you, and things you lost... 

I think it was unique

But really F'ed up if you think about it in the loss aspect.

If it was me I'd come back weeping like a baby

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2