The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

On 3/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, SteelFreaxx said:

Castlevania Season 1 & 2

castlevania-title-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Season 1

12-1.png?resize=640,360&ssl=1

Next on the watch list

I don't think CastleVania is an anime. I do love that show though. Also great taste in music. The girl in that anime is drop dead gorgeous. 

• Like 1

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 5-11 (Finished)

106117.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Years ago, many magical "Artifacts" were stolen and scattered throughout the world. They fell into the hands of people who were not supposed to know of their existence, causing misfortune to those who abused their power. The Hoshisato family of magicians has special access to the Artifacts, and they take it upon themselves to return them to their rightful place.

Despite her inexperience, Kana "Hatena" Hoshisato wishes to aid her parents Mamoru and Maeve in their quest, doing her best to improve. Meanwhile, her childhood friend Makoto Shiranui has come to their mansion to study magic under her father's tutelage as part of a promise they made years ago. Hatena is excited to see her friend again, only to be utterly disappointed when the person she thought to be a girl all these years turns out to be a boy, leading to a bitter reunion.

Before long, Makoto comes to know of the Artifacts and the true identities of the magicians he admires. Unfazed, he continues to strive to fulfill his promises and stay true to why he learns magic—to ease the sadness of people around him and, most importantly, to become a person worthy of being Hatena's partner.

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 12

105253.jpg

Runway de Waratte Episode 1-6

104540.jpg

Heya Camp△ Episode 1-12 (Finished)

104364.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

During an Outdoor Activities Club meeting, Nadeshiko Kagamihara, Aoi Inuyama, and Chiaki Oogaki debate what it means to be a real Yamanashi native. Somewhere along the line, Chiaki brings up the Yamanashi Kids' Stamp Rally, which Nadeshiko has never heard of. The rally encourages one to visit famous places in the prefecture and collect stamps; those who complete the rally will win a year's worth of Minobu steamed buns. Enticed by the humongous food prize, Nadeshiko is set on participating.

Follow the Outdoor Activities Club as they travel around the Yamanashi prefecture to collect stamps and explore what the region has to offer!

More Yuru Camp before Season 2 start airing... next winter.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Kurenai Densetsu (Finished)

100031.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

It is not strange that the Demon Lord's forces fear the Crimson Demons, the clan from which Megumin and Yunyun originate. Even if the Demon Lord's generals attack their village, the Crimson Demons can just easily brush them off with their supreme mastery of advanced and overpowered magic.

When Yunyun receives a seemingly serious letter regarding a potential disaster coming to her hometown, she immediately informs Kazuma Satou and the rest of his party. After a series of wacky misunderstandings, it turns out to be a mere prank by her fellow demon who wants to be an author. Even so, Megumin becomes worried about her family and sets out toward the Crimson Demons' village with the gang.

There, Kazuma and the others decide to sightsee the wonders of Megumin's birthplace. However, they soon come to realize that the nonsense threat they received might have been more than just a joke.

Until news of a S3 comes up, I just enjoy the original light novels until then.

Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 1-6

105458.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 12 (Finished)

105344.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

After an enthusiastic invitation from her friend, Kaede Honjou reluctantly agrees to try New World Online: a very popular VRMMO played by thousands of people across Japan. Naming her in-game character Maple, she sets out on her journey. As a complete novice to such games, she allocates all of her stat points into vitality, desiring to not get hurt. With not a single point in any other stat, Maple has extraordinarily high defense, but she can't move quickly or hit hard.

This doesn't end badly for her, however. Due to her high defense, Maple acquires overpowered skills such as Total Defense, Poison Immunity, and Devour. These skills, along with the incredibly powerful items she obtains, allow her to obliterate most enemies in a single hit. After only a few days of playing the game, Maple claims third place in a server-wide event, gaining a reputation as a player who is both unkillable and absurdly powerful.

Despite her overpowered character, Kaede has much to learn. As she progresses through the game, she meets new friends and acquaintances, helping her complete new levels and events. Through all of her adventures, she may even pick up some other crazy skills that exceed all expectations.

Looking forward to season 2, I wonder if Maple does or gets something more crazy then that

BOFURI-Episode-12-Maple-in-Atrocity-Form

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Swimsuit Episode (Finished)

106464.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In some ways I enjoyed the Swimsuit Episode more then the main story.

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 12 (Finished)

104788.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The famous "Seven Wonders" that every school seems to have are a staple of Japanese urban legends. One of the most well-known of these tales is that of Hanako-san: the ghost of a young girl who haunts the school's bathrooms.

Kamome Academy has its own version of Hanako-san's legend. Rumors claim that if one successfully manages to summon Hanako-san, she will grant her summoner any wish. Lured by the gossip, many people have tried to call upon her, yet every attempt has failed. However, when Nene Yashiro, a girl hoping for romantic fortune, dares to summon Hanako-san, she discovers that the rumored "girl" is actually a boy!

After a series of unfortunate events involving Nene's romantic desires, she is unwillingly entangled in the world of the supernatural, becoming Hanako-kun's assistant. Soon, she finds out about Hanako-kun's lesser-known duty: maintaining the fragile balance between mortals and apparitions.

22/7 Episode 12 (Finished)

104530.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

One day, Miu Takigawa suddenly receives a letter notifying her that she has been chosen as a member of a brand-new project. Half in disbelief, she heads over to the location stated on the letter. There, she finds seven other girls summoned there in the same fashion. The girls behold a giant, top-secret facility. They stand in bewilderment as they are told they are going to debut for a major record label as an idol group. A new kind of idol, never-before-seen, is about to be born here.

• Like 1

Snow White with the Red Hair 2nd Season (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

snow-white-with-the-red-hair-2nd-season-

To Love Ru (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

to-love-ru-1874.jpg?t=1584788626

Interspecies Reviewers (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

interspecies-reviewers-13732.jpg?t=15848

Ecchi levels: Snow White 0/10, To Love Ru 6/10, Interspecies Reviewers ∞/10. n6pTn5S.gif Reviewers was a lot better than expected though, people should give it a chance if you like that kinda thing, just... be careful where you watch it. ?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Damn I did not expect the show to be this good!

I binge watched it and now I can't wait for season 2! Thankfully a season 2 is coming this summer! 

Really? I've seen it around & was wondering if it was worth starting. Maybe I'll check it out then (it's an isekai, right?). :hmm:

• Like 1

Today was a movie day to me, for the most part.

101637.jpg

Ni no Kuni

Having played both games, i had my own expectations towards this movie. To say the least, it was good, but it could've been better. Mainly because of the plot which was ok. Still, it gave me nostalgic moments, in the form of music. Certain music pieces from the games play every once in a while and that music is great.

91467.jpg

Girls und Panzer der Film

As i mentioned before, i loved the TV series. It quickly became one of my most favorite series, for various reasons. Not only that, but watching/thinking about it makes me happy. But back to movie. Before i even watched it, i had seen some clips about it, and that made me eager to watch it even more. The result: perfect. It was as i expected it to be. So much action in the second half, as well as many different kind of tanks and vehicles. I never expected to see

Spoiler

Karl-Gerät in the movie. And man, what an entrance it makes.

With the movie now finished, all that remains now is to start watching Das Finale. At the moment, only the first two parts exist. And since they make those movie one per year, i'll be enjoying this series for few more years before it finally ends.

Also, can't forget the game. I've been playing it for a while, and it's absolutely great.  Every moment of it has been enjoyable.

56155.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball 2 Ep 3

I'm not really a sports person, but i make exceptions, like for this one's case. I finished the first season about an year ago or so, and i've planning to resume both, the manga as well as the anime. Now that i have some time, it's about time to resume it, eh? The first season was great, but it's about to get better.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Really? I've seen it around & was wondering if it was worth starting. Maybe I'll check it out then (it's an isekai, right?). :hmm:

Yup an isekai but in a way that's not like others at all. It was a breath of fresh air, def check it out!

Magia Record (finished)

c4cwdSj.jpg

While I don't like some of the changes made, they did make it more yuri, which I can get behind 100%. The cliffhanger ending to this season felt kind of unnecessary. [Episode 13 spoilers] 

Spoiler

Iroha's ""death"" is just stupid. Obviously neither her or Mami are going to be killed off (hard to believe considering the original anime, I know). That's not how it happens in the game at all. The scenes prior to this kind of make up for it though.

VDQJP44.png

zscQ2Du.png

cO2sNcB.png

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Masamune said:

Ascendance of a Bookworm (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

ascendance-of-a-bookworm-13033.jpg?t=156

@Dav9834 You were right, that was good (especially that last episode). I'm looking forward to part 2 now as well. ^_^

Damn you binged that just as fast as I did!

And ya now we have to wait a few months :(

But at least a season 2 is indeed coming!

• Like 1

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid (finished) [FINALLY]

72718l.jpg

I tried to stay positive, but I just couldn't. So fuck it, here's what I have to say: Nanoha Vivid is quite possibly one of the worst shows I've ever had the misfortune of watching. If they took someone's needlessly long and painfully boring fanfiction and made it an anime, it would probably turn out like this. Some of the worst problems are its lack of direction and missing conclusion, absurd amount of characters, and of course the animation and art in general.

The synopsis for Nanoha Vivid is rather misleading. From Wikipedia, "...together with her friends, enters a martial arts tournament where they fight against various magical opponents and learn more about their past lives." This last part makes it sound a lot more interesting than it actually is. First of all, the aforementioned martial arts tournament doesn't get so much as a mention until halfway through the anime. By the time it starts, there are only a few episodes left. Most of the previous episodes could've been shortened or cut entirely, and nothing important would be lost. With no clear direction and a lot of pointless episodes, it's hardly surprising that there is no conclusion after twelve episodes. In the middle of the martial arts tournament, it just ends. The lack of a conclusion makes it seem even more like a complete fucking waste of time than it already is. 

Because there were somehow not enough characters already, Vivid adds dozens more. They will likely be forgotten five minutes after their introduction, but I doubt there was any concern over that. In other words, quantity over quality. It starts out reasonably; of course there are going to be a few new characters. However, by the time of the tournament, it would take a spreadsheet to keep track of all these assholes. Who are all these people, and why should I care? As it turns out, there is no reason to care, and I don't.

I rarely criticize the actual animation of most anime, as it isn't that important to me. I don't see it as much of a problem unless it is noticeably bad. Of course, Nanoha Vivid manages to fuck this up too. The action scenes are the real problem here. In addition to being lackluster, the actual movements look kind of stiff, maybe even awkward at times. My explanation isn't the best, but it's readily apparent just by watching. The art doesn't help it look any better, either. I could try to put into words, but just look at a few screenshots from Strikers, then Vivid. Regarding that, nothing more needs to be said.

What can we learn from Nanoha Vivid? Don't adapt terrible manga spin-offs into anime, I suppose. It would've worked better if it were about Nanoha and Fate's married life / them raising Vivio together. Now that would be worth watching, most certainly.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

72718l.jpg

I tried to stay positive, but I just couldn't. So fuck it, here's what I have to say: Nanoha Vivid is quite possibly one of the worst shows I've ever had the misfortune of watching. If they took someone's needlessly long and painfully boring fanfiction and made it an anime, it would probably turn out like this. Some of the worst problems are its lack of direction and missing conclusion, absurd amount of characters, and of course the animation and art in general.

The synopsis for Nanoha Vivid is rather misleading. From Wikipedia, "...together with her friends, enters a martial arts tournament where they fight against various magical opponents and learn more about their past lives." This last part makes it sound a lot more interesting than it actually is. First of all, the aforementioned martial arts tournament doesn't get so much as a mention until halfway through the anime. By the time it starts, there are only a few episodes left. Most of the previous episodes could've been shortened or cut entirely, and nothing important would be lost. With no clear direction and a lot of pointless episodes, it's hardly surprising that there is no conclusion after twelve episodes. In the middle of the martial arts tournament, it just ends. The lack of a conclusion makes it seem even more like a complete fucking waste of time than it already is. 

Because there were somehow not enough characters already, Vivid adds dozens more. They will likely be forgotten five minutes after their introduction, but I doubt there was any concern over that. In other words, quantity over quality. It starts out reasonably; of course there are going to be a few new characters. However, by the time of the tournament, it would take a spreadsheet to keep track of all these assholes. Who are all these people, and why should I care? As it turns out, there is no reason to care, and I don't.

I rarely criticize the actual animation of most anime, as it isn't that important to me. I don't see it as much of a problem unless it is noticeably bad. Of course, Nanoha Vivid manages to fuck this up too. The action scenes are the real problem here. In addition to being lackluster, the actual movements look kind of stiff, maybe even awkward at times. My explanation isn't the best, but it's readily apparent just by watching. The art doesn't help it look any better, either. I could try to put into words, but just look at a few screenshots from Strikers, then Vivid. Regarding that, nothing more needs to be said.

What can we learn from Nanoha Vivid? Don't adapt terrible manga spin-offs into anime, I suppose. It would've worked better if it were about Nanoha and Fate's married life / them raising Vivio together. Now that would be worth watching, most certainly.

Thanks for the heads up! Steering clear!

• Like 2

Sailor Moon (episodes 24-46)

sailor-moon-204.jpg

Well, that’s that. The Dark Kingdom arc is done. Tuxedo Mask sure talks big. Constantly acting like some sort of badass and can’t even back it up by winning a single fight for the audience. He takes a single hit from one of the Dark Kingdom commanders and is all like “Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” In fact, both our hero and heroines are constantly getting whooped by the enemy. See, that’s what happens when you don’t have a shonen anime training montage for one of the episodes ? I don’t see myself starting Sailor Moon R anytime soon, for I feel it’ll be more of the same. However, I don’t think anyone is going to argue with me when I say Makoto is best girl (Sailor Jupiter). She’s violent, boy crazy and likes video games ?

• Like 2

On 2/4/2020 at 7:24 AM, Ariadne said:

Snip

Damn, now I know what I'm going to be dealing with. I haven't made much progress with StrikerS yet, but I'm intending to watch the full series, so unavoidably I'm going to be landing on Vivid too. I've read and heard about the many problems of this series online and, well, guess this pretty much confirms it. And even more characters? There were a ton of them added already on StrikerS. ?

Anyways, thanks for the warning!

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 4:59 AM, Dav9834 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Steering clear!

I'm glad my caffeine/insomnia induced ranting could be useful in some way, lol.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Damn, now I know what I'm going to be dealing with. I haven't made much progress with StrikerS yet, but I'm intending to watch the full series, so unavoidably I'm going to be landing on Vivid too. I've read and heard about the many problems of this series online and, well, guess this pretty much confirms it. And even more characters? There were a ton of them added already on StrikerS. 1f630.png

Anyways, thanks for the warning!

I can see now why some people choose to pretend the series ends after A's. However, while I'm not a big fan of Strikers, I don't think it's quite on the level of "pretend it doesn't exist" bad. Hopefully the movies will be better; I still haven't got to those yet.

Edited by Ariadne
typo
  • Like 2

Gabriel Dropout (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

gabriel-dropout-8020.jpg?t=1483039144

The only thing I didn't really like about this was that time skip towards the end, it's like they cut out 1-2 episodes between 10 & 11 (right when it was getting interesting too). ? Other than that though, it was pretty good.

Next is either finishing off S2 of To Love Ru, or starting Bakemonogatari. :hmm:

• Like 3

Runway de Waratte Episode 7-12 (Finished)

104540.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Being the daughter of a modeling agency owner, Chiyuki Fujito aspires to represent her father's agency in the prestigious Paris Fashion Week, shining under the spotlight as a runway model. However, although she is equipped with great looks and talent, she unfortunately lacks a key element in becoming a successful model—height. Stuck at 158 cm even after entering high school, her childhood dream seems out of reach.

Meanwhile, Ikuto Tsumura is a high school student with a knack in designing clothes; however, without the resources to pursue the necessary education, his ambition of becoming a fashion designer remains a mere dream. But as fate brings Chiyuki and Ikuto together, the dim hopes within their hearts are ignited once again. Together, the two promise to rebel against convention and carve out their own paths in the fashion world.

While I'm not into fashion, this ended bit funny and fun to ignore.

Spoiler

runway-de-waratte-09-1.jpg

Runway%20de%20Waratte%20-%2002%20-%20Lar

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden S1 Episode 13 (Finished)

104783.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Rumor has it that if a young girl strikes a bargain with a white fairy, it will grant any wish her heart desires. However, in exchange, she will become a magical girl and must put her life on the line to slay fearsome and ferocious witches.

Iroha Tamaki, a kind-hearted middle schooler from Takarazaki City, is living proof that these rumors are true. Armed with a magical crossbow and the ability to heal injuries, Iroha seeks out the labyrinths where witches hide and defeats them before they can prey on humans. Yet Iroha has no memory of her wish, and even Kyuubey, the white fairy himself, seems to have no idea what Iroha requested of him.

One day, Iroha hears rumors of a city where "magical girls can be saved," and finds herself on a sunset train to Kamihama City. Unfortunately, she discovers that the witches in Kamihama are far more powerful than usual. After veteran magical girl Yachiyo Nanami is forced to save her, Iroha vows to never return. But when a chance encounter with a tiny Kyuubey seems to trigger distant memories, Iroha is compelled to investigate the mysterious city despite the danger.

Nekopara Episode 1-12 (Finished)

104880.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Kashou Minaduki, a son of a long line of Japanese confection makers, moved out to open his own patisserie "La Soleil". When unpacking his stuff, Kashou found two of the catgirls(“neko”) that his family had been raising hiding in the boxes: Chocola and Vanilla. He tried to send them back initially, but they begged and pleaded until he gave in. Now they run La Soleil together. They spent some great time with the help of Shigure, sister of Kashou, and other catgirls in their family: Azuki, Maple, Cinnamon and Coconut. One day, when Chocola goes out to run some errands, she meets a kitten. The story starts with their encounter...

A Slice of Life take on Nekopara VN. Might get the Vols. 0-3 one day or wait for a fused version with plat.

Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 10-12 (Finished)

103463.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

A girl is obsessed with her favorite idol, a minor member of a less popular group, enough that she says she'd die to see her play at Budoukan.

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 87-88 (Season 4 Finished)

106628.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

After successfully passing his Provisional Hero License exam, Izuku "Deku" Midoriya seeks out an extracurricular internship with a professional hero agency. At the recommendation of his mentor All Might, Midoriya lands a position under All Might's former sidekick, Sir Nighteye, now a famous hero in his own right.

As Midoriya's classmates further their own abilities through various internships, up-and-coming villain Kai Chisaki utilizes his terrifying powers to gather favor in the criminal underworld. Known by the moniker Overhaul, Chisaki's ambitions collide with the League of Villains and its leader, Tomura Shigaraki.

Through his work with Sir Nighteye, Midoriya discovers Chisaki's crime syndicate and the villain's hostile relationship with a mysterious young girl named Eri. Fearing for the child's safety, Midoriya and his upperclassman Mirio Toogata must work together to put an end to Chisaki's reign of terror.

Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10-12 (Finished)

106566.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

In a fateful childhood encounter, Mira Kinohata met a stargazing dreamer named Ao Manaka. Though their time together was short, Ao showed Mira the wonders of astronomy, from orbiting planets to distant stars. Before they parted, Mira learned that a star with her name exists, but there are none with Ao's. And so, she forged a promise: one day, she would discover a new asteroid and name it after Ao.

Years later, Mira is still fascinated with astronomy. Now in high school at Hoshizaki Academy, she tries to join the Astronomy Club. Unfortunately, she finds out that the club has been merged with the Geology Club to form a single Earth Sciences Club. She joins this new club and finds a pleasant surprise—she reunites with Ao after years of separation.

Alongside their new clubmates, Mira and Ao begin their journey together to fulfill their promise. How hard could it possibly be to find an asteroid?

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 13 (Finished)

97864.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

In a world of magic and monsters, Krylancelo Finrandi and his foster sister Azalea Cait-Sith were once promising students of sorcery, prodigies at the famous Tower of Fangs. But an experiment gone horribly wrong warps Azalea's appearance, trapping her in the form of a dragon.

Elders at the Tower—more interested in preserving their reputation rather than their students' lives—drive off the transformed Azalea and cover up the incident. Outraged, Krylancelo strikes out on his own, taking the new name of "Orphen" and vowing to return Azalea to her normal state.

Five years later, Orphen's quest has stalled. A chance encounter brings him face to face with Azalea again, but he still has no way to restore her body. And with a hostile group of sorcerers hunting her down, he may be running out of time. The past and present collide as Orphen tries to find how to save Azalea from their former teachers and friends.

Kyokou Suiri Episode 8-12 (Finished)

104785.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Hidden in plain sight, spirits known as youkai inhabit the world. While most are benign, a certain subset threatens the tenuous peace between youkai and humanity. Ever since she agreed to become their "God of Wisdom," Kotoko Iwanaga has served as a mediator between the two realms, resolving any supernatural problems that come her way.

At a local hospital, Kotoko approaches Kurou Sakuragawa, a university student whose long-term relationship ended with an unfortunate breakup. Kotoko harbors feelings for him and suspects that something supernatural lurks within his harmless appearance, so she asks Kurou for his assistance in helping out youkai.

Two years later, news of an idol who was accidentally crushed to death by steel beams flooded the press. However, months later, sightings begin to tell of a faceless woman who wields a steel beam. As is the case for any supernatural problem, Kotoko and her partner set out to stop this spirit from wreaking havoc—but this case may prove to be far more sinister and personal than they could have ever thought.

Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 4-12 (Finished)

104666.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Seton Academy is a place attended by a plethora of interesting and diverse animal species. Jin Mazama is one of the few humans there, who also happens to vehemently hate animals from the bottom of his heart! One day, he stumbles upon the rowdy and assertive girl Ranka Ookami, a small "lone wolf" without a pack, who has not a single friend.

The desperate Ranka tries to invite Jin into joining her pack; Jin, who hates animals, naturally refuses. Amid this situation, Jin meets Hitomi Hino, a fellow human, and promptly becomes infatuated with her. After getting to know each other, the two decide to create a cooking club, and after a few bad-blooded misunderstandings, Ranka soon joins the club as well.

Thus begins the howl-some and howl-arious story of two normal humans; an adorable wolf; a cheerful koala; a sluggish, blonde sloth; and a feline with cattitude in their newfound club—in a story that teaches that friendship can be forged by creatures of different kinds.

Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 7-12 (Finished)

102796.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

The world is ruled by spirits, goblins, and all manner of strange creatures. Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction. One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair, one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together and of the bond between father and daughter.

Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 1-12 (Finished)

103383.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Despite completing all the tasks given to them, Ainz Ooal Gown, Tanya Degurechaff, Kazuma Satou, Subaru Natsuki, and the other members of Class 2 are surprised to find out that their role as students is far from over. With no means of returning home, the class of eccentric personalities is still mysteriously stuck in the unfamiliar world. Although, as they are becoming quite fond of each other, spending more time together does not sound that bad.

With the unexpected arrival of new transfer students, the comedic antics of our beloved characters continue to grow. Thus, their bizarre yet nonchalant school life continues.

With Shield Hero added to the cast and with special appearances from Seiya and Ristarte from Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious(Only Anime you can't view on EU Crunchyroll of the 6 Isekai anime in Isekai Quartet).

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 2 Episode 1-12 (Finished)

104387.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 4-12 (Finished)

105458.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

In a near future, an illness called "Cagaster" made its appearance. It turns humans into insects. The story begins 30 years after the onset of the illness, in 2125. It follows the adventures of Kidou, a boy who fights insects.

Now I finished the Winter Season. Time to start the Spring Season with the ones that did not get delayed by that damn virus, also going to watch the first MHA Movie.

Winter Season Waifus, with the new year first season, I thought of doing something new... well with new year also being a world crisis, The summer and fall seasons look uncertain but so long Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita/I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level anime comes out (only know it's airing in 2020) I be happy.

Spoiler

For Cuteness: Ao Manaka(Koisuru Asteroid/Asteroid in Love)

afb6c55888f5ee7deef1015efce3e38963855156

For Coolness and with a cute side(Afraid of ghosts/the Dead in general) Sally(BOFURI)

KcrWtbT.gif

Honorable mentions

Coconut(Nekopara). I have a thing for girls with odd eyes and/or is a Catgirl(Animalgirls in general)

CanineEarnestGalapagosmockingbird-size_r

Kurumi Nekomai(Murenase! Seton Gakuen)

I liked Chocola and Vanilla(both also being Twintails Catgirls) from Nekopara, I liked Kurumi more since She's a Tsundere.

5f1fd3ae0daba43f1bf74da92f9a8be715862898

The rest is added in the "Love" part of my anime planet profile along with the rare "Favorite Male Characters" and Digimon, Pokemon and other monster characters.

• Like 3

Motto To Love Ru (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

motto-to-love-ru-3292.jpg?t=1460872614

I didn't enjoy that quite as much as I did the first season, mostly because it's really episodic. Each episode is just 3 shorts (6-7 minutes each, give or take) glued together, so there's not really much of a story... the only episode that isn't like this is episode 12. They also seemed to skip a lot between S1 & S2, it doesn't even explain where Celine came from, or how Oshizu got a physical body... they're just there from the beginning. ?

I still plan on watching S3 though (Darkness),  I just hope it's not like that again (I really don't like episodic stuff, especially when the parts are that short). ?

• Like 3