The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Started the 2nd season of Kaguya-sama : Love is War and the first 2 episodes already out, started with a burst of laughs and extravagant situations which result into make me grinning so much in the process. 

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Also , since i finished Persona 5 game , i decided to have a look into the Animation to check who it's adapted. Just saw episode 1 so far but i really liked the pace and tone that i transmit compared to the game , hope it doesn't go downhill from that point since i see many average critics about how it's not that well adapted and it felt rushed to being 100+ hours of content into lie 26,28 episodes.

Persona 5 the Animation

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 4

DARLING in the FRANXX (episodes 10-16)

darling-in-the-franxx-8969.jpg?t=1515721

This has definitely been good so far, but the way the story is going, I don't know if it's going towards a really good ending, or a bad one... I really hope it doesn't get ruined by a crappy ending. ? I may finish this tonight or tomorrow (I was actually thinking of doing 1 or 2 of the Kizumonogatari movies tonight). :hmm:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

DARLING in the FRANXX (episodes 10-16)

This has definitely been good so far, but the way the story is going, I don't know if it's going towards a really good ending, or a bad one... I really hope it doesn't get ruined by a crappy ending. 1f625.png I may finish this tonight or tomorrow (I was actually thinking of doing 1 or 2 of the Kizumonogatari movies tonight). :hmm:

484ccbe10fc4be88a975cf85170fadb0.jpg

Ehhh... I didn't enjoy that one that much. Great opening, the first couple of episodes were okay, then it got a tad bit boring, then it got good again with that flashback with the MC and Zero Two, then it got aimlessly boring again, then it caught on with a super exposition on episodes 18-19, and then shit hit the fan on episode 20, and it all went downhill for me after that point. I don't know... Probably that meme above is already spoiling things a lot, but the 4 final episodes feel as if they crammed an entire second arc of the story into those. Crazy and rushed, to say the least. I thought it was okay in the end. ?

On a side note here, damn, I need to get back to anime. It's been months, I think, since I last watched anything. I'm supposed to finish Nanoha at some point. :hmm:

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 3

DARLING in the FRANXX (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

This seems to be one of those you either love or hate it type anime. Personally I thought it was pretty good, & I don't understand the hate it gets. Is it perfect? No, it does go downhill a bit towards the end... but overall I found it to be pretty damn good, definitely one of my favorite mech anime to date. :hmm:

• Like 1

Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 7-9

105970.jpg

Claymore Episode 1-3

21834.jpg

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 13 (Finished)

104281.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

In the year 2043, <Infinite Dendrogram>, the world's first successful full-dive VRMMO was released. In addition to its ability to perfectly simulate the five senses, along with its many other amazing features, the game promised to offer players a world full of infinite possibilities. Nearly two years later, soon-to-be college freshman, Reiji Mukudori, is finally able to buy a copy of the game and start playing. With some help from his experienced older brother, Shuu, and his partner Embryo, Reiji embarks on an adventure into the world of <Infinite Dendrogram>. Just what will he discover and encounter in this game world known for its incredible realism and infinite possibilities?

Iron Man Episode 1-12 (Finished)

26227.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Tony Stark, CEO of a large weapons manufacturer, physicist, engineer, and brilliant inventor, is wounded by shrapnel from one of his own weapons. While held captive by terrorists, he develops the Iron Man Suit and escapes. From that day on, he vows not to waste his second chance at life and to change the world for the better. For that purpose, he comes to Japan.

In Lab 23 in Japan, great strides have been taken to develop, and build, a unique power station which does not run on fossil fuels, the Arc Station. Stark intends to join this project, and, for that, he is ready to announce his retirement as Iron Man. At the same time, he will also announce the Mass-produced Iron Men, to which he will pass on his duties. However, during the ceremonies, Stark is suddenly attacked by combat mecha belonging to an organization known as Zodiac.

Wolverine Episode 1-12 (Finished)

28039.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Logan learns that his girlfriend, Mariko Yashida, who disappeared a year ago, has been taken to Tokyo by her father Shingen, who is the head of a Japanese crime syndicate and a supplier of AIM. He then decides to head to Japan to find her and take her back, no matter what.

X-Men Episode 1-12 (Finished)

30014.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

The X-Men are reunited following the death of a teammate, and are summoned by Charles Xavier to Japan following the abduction of Hisako Ichiki (Armor). There, they confront the U-Men, a lunatic cult that steals and transplants mutant organs to further strengthen their own army, and the battle for justice is on.

Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Episode 1

106702.jpg

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Eng Dub (Finished)

43035.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

The film explores a confrontation between Iron Man and the villainous Ezekiel Stane, who develops new bio-technology that seemingly outclasses the Iron Man armor. After Stane unleashes a terrorist attack and sets Tony Stark up to take the fall, Iron Man must evade S.H.I.E.L.D.'s man hunt and find a way to clear his name.

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher (Finished)

66947.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

After interfering with a top secret mission, the Punisher is taken into custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and Avenger, Black Widow. At the orders of Director Nick Fury, Punisher and Black Widow are sent on a mission to stop Leviathan, a global terrorist organization that plans to sell stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. technology to the highest bidder. Now, the vigilante and spy must work together to prevent this technology from falling into the wrong hands. The fate of the world, and of the Avengers, hangs in the balance.

Kishin Houkou Demonbane Episode 1-2

20479.jpg

Galilei Donna Episode 1-3

53239.jpg

With last of the anime(that I watch on PS4) finished before moving to a new home, I watched the last of the physical anime dvds(of EU ones) still weird that instead of Blade(Marvel Madhouse Anime 4th and Final series) the Marvel Anime collection had Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher, that's a sequel to Iron Man: Rise of Technovore in some way and is not related to the three said series besides the Anime Movies Iron Man having the same VA as Anime Series Iron Man: Keiji Fujiwara(RIP). well anyways with sping and likey summer anime seasons facing delays then I watch Anime from my backlog until the ones I want to watch of the sping and summer anime seasons hit episode 10 or so and in case of Railgun S3 and Plunderer, I wait until they finished airing or they hit episode 20 and I can watch the rest of Railgun side of Daihasei Festival Arc and Dream Ranker Arc animated without worrying about delays.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

60781.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura  Ep 41-43

68839.jpg

Absolute Duo Ep 1

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

208.jpg

Read or Die OVA

I watched the 1st episode today, very fun ova, the action is fluid and creative, also the characters are quite charming.

567.jpg

Big O

I also finished watching Big O, a 26 episode mecha anime where the main focus is definitely not on the mecha fights but the story, unfortunately the 2nd half was not quite as good as the 1st, there are like 3 episodes in the 1st half that are just brilliant and pretty much elevate the series as a whole, also I feel like the ending just did not fit, as interesting as it was in concept. Still, I would give it an 8/10, underrated show imo.

• Like 2

D-Frag! Episode 1-8

53407.jpg

Damn this is fun and funny.

Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 10-12 (Finished)

105970.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Countless diverse races, from perky fairies to oozing slimes, inhabit the world. Naturally, such a melting pot of creatures has a broad and alluring variety of brothels. With so many options to choose from, it is hard to decide with which succu-girl to have a meaningful, interpersonal experience.

Fortunately, a tight group of brave warriors has come together to enlighten the public. These perverted adventurers take it upon themselves to assess the appeal of all types of succu-girls through hands-on research. Whether it be the scorchingly hot salamanders or the udderly hu-moo-ngous cow-girls, the Yoruno Gloss reviewers leave no species behind.

Directed by the mastermind behind Miru Tights, Ishuzoku Reviewers seeks to answer one of the most pressing questions there is: which species is the sexiest?

Claymore Episode 5-6

21834.jpg

Galilei Donna Episode 4-11 (Finished)

53239.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Three sisters, Hozuki, Kazuki, and Hazuki, are descendants of Galileo and have completely different personalities and tastes; they never meet eye-to-eye. One day, the girls are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organization. The organization was after the "Galileo Tesoro" which Galileo Galilei was said to have discovered. Still unaware of what was going on, the sisters escape on the airship they built after the sudden attack. But it won't be so easy for these three sisters to help each other out in a pinch when they're constantly at odds with each other. What is the Tesoro, and what is the organization after? And what about the relationship between the sisters? It's a threesome of cute girls, action, and mystery!

Cleared one backlog that was in my Crunchyroll Queue, added few animes there not listed in my "Plan to Watch" on myanimelist then some of them catch my eye and interest.

Time to continue Demonbane and Craymore!, alongside D-Frag.

• Like 1

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 1-4

75257.jpg

Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 1-2

56419.jpg

For some reason Episode 2 of the Subbed version is Dubbed on Wakanim so had to watch Episode 2 elsewhere, hopefully the rest of the episodes allow me to choose between Sub and Dub.

Silvia sure looked like Artoria(Fate) with how her hairstyle was then riding her dragon and In ED she looked like Jeanne d'arc(Fate).

Kishin Houkou Demonbane Episode 3-12 (Finished)

1067.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Kurou Daijuuji is a poor detective living in Arkham City. One day, he was requested by Ruri Hado of Hado Financial Group, to search for a magic book. While he initially refused, Ruri offered him a large sum of money upon completion of her request, in which bribed Kuro to accept. As Kurou searches for the book, he unexpectedly runs into Al, a pretty girl that is actually a powerful grimoire.

They forge a contract with each other, bestowing Kuro with powerful magic. Soon afterwards, Al also activates Demonbane, a deus machina owned by the Hado Financial Group, to combat the mechanical menace from the Black Lodge. With this, the war between the Hado Financial Group and the Black Lodge begins....

Only one of two Nitroplus VNs I know of that exist a anime of, others seen in the Nitro blasters game don't have anime so far I have seen.

D-Frag! Episode 9-12 (Finished)

53407.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The Kazama Family—a gang of three wannabe delinquents and close friends, spearheaded by Kenji Kazama, is trying to make a name for themselves at Fujou Academy. On the first day of the term, the gang finds themselves putting out a fire in the Game Development Club. Instead of thanking them, the eccentric club members attack and knock out Kenji's two friends, forcing Kenji to fight for his life. Failing to escape, the gang leader is coerced into joining the Game Development Club.

As he settles in, Kenji gets to know the four girls responsible for his provisional membership—student council president and general tyrant Chitose Karasuyama, spirited tomboy Sakura Mizukami, negligent club advisor Minami Oosawa, and the school's infamous shadow leader Roka Shibasaki. Throughout the Game Development Club's constant shenanigans and his desperate attempts to leave the club, Kenji begins to realize that he may be actually enjoying himself.

This anime sure was fun and funny. One more favorite anime to my ever ending list of favorite anime along with one more waifu for my ever ending harem

tumblr_n0sl89YTm91sq9yswo1_500.gif

• Like 2

ea350ec66da1aca1200e782f89e042f59d7495f6

Sengoku Basara Samurai Kings
Have seen it years ago for the first time, now i did rewatch it.
Some charakters are also very enjoyable! *cough* Masamune *cough*
Sadly the battles are kept pretty short, but overall i really enjoyed the anime.
i orderd the PS3 because of the Anime cant wait! :-)

• Like 1

Watched the whole One Punch Man season 1 and loved it , pretty funny and action packed to boost 

One Punch Man

Also saw the Ova - Road to Hero that tells about Saitama's past when he started doing his hero's appearances for fun :P

One Punch Man: Road to Hero

• Like 2

Rifle is Beautiful (finished)

bx104679-wGUXfMYSRXSW.png

An anime about a non-spectator sport that no one has ever heard of. What could go wrong? Surprisingly, I didn't think it was that bad. If there's one flaw I'd like to point out, it's the art. I mean... just check the above image; something about it looks off. That aside, Rifle is Beautiful made this sort of "rifle shooting" look fun; I'd probably give it a try if something like that even exists around here. It seems like it would be a cheaper alternative to firing real guns, at least (which I have tried because I'm American).

Hidamari Sketch (finished)

bx1852-ru4zOAvNn1Aq.png

This has been on my to watch list for a while now. I'm glad I finally got around to watching it, because I ended up loving it. I like how it manages to be very odd despite being a "normal" slice of life anime (no supernatural, fantasy, or other such elements, etc.). I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what it's like there, but the anime has a lot of weird backgrounds and imagery. There's even a non-human/whatever the hell it is minor character that lives on the roof of the apartment building, voiced by none other than Aoki Ume herself (the author of the original Hidamari Sketch manga). A lot of this is probably due to the studio, Shaft.

Another part of what makes Hidamari Sketch great is the characters. Yuno is cute, of course, and while watching one can't help but hope that everything goes well for her.

JxwqSX0.gif

Then there's Miyako, who makes everything better; I never get tired of her weird antics. She's kind of like Kyouko (Yuru Yuri) in that she is the source of much of the show's comedy. I wasn't sure exactly how to explain Hiro and Sae, but thankfully Yuno sums it up better than I could:

M7UaYwu.png

NVTK1Xm.png

There's also the kind of ridiculous, but funny characters like the homeroom teacher, Yoshinoya (voiced by Miyu Matsuki ;_;) and the Principal, whose head is shaped kind of like an oval because... I don't know, it's never explained. 

• Like 1

60781.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura Ep 66-70 (Completed)

After a several days of marathoning, i finally managed to complete this. What more can i say about it, it's classic.

There's only one thing i disliked. It's the subtitles. Not the English ones. I watched it in my native language from Netflix, and while they are good, there are so many episodes that have things such as spelling errors, episode names not translated and so on. After a while, i got used to it, but i can't say i'm pleased. I could've watched it in English, but change of pace is good every once in a while.

Next up are the movies and Clear Card arc, but it'll take a while before i watch those.

One good thing i have to say about this one. It has finally been licensed in the UK, which means that i can someday own it on Blu-ray.

68839.jpg

Absolute Duo Ep 2

Spoiler

The scene where Tooru and Julie swore an oath to each other was pretty cute. Overall, it was a good episode.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 5-12 (Finished)

75257.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

The story revolves around Maya, the daughter of the former Headmaster of Waldstein Academy, and a time traveling agent Fumiaki Uchida. In the year 2012, the world had been invaded by aliens and time travelers were sent back to the year 1999 in order to find and destroy the Nostradamus Key, which Nostradamus Prophecy foretold as what would bring about the apocalypse. The series then turns to the year 1999, where Maya returns to the Academy with the intention of destroying the Academy by superseding her late father's position as the principal. Her plan was interrupted when she meets Fumiaki and learns of the forthcoming destruction. Despite being distrusting towards Fumiaki, they form a pact to look for the Nostradamus Key.

In order to find the Nostradamus Key, time agents were provided with specially created cell phones. When a user finds an object of interest, by thinking of destroying it and taking a photo, and if the resulting image is that of a peaceful world, then the subject is the Nostradamus Key. Conversely, if the subject is not the Nostradamus Key, then the photo displays destruction. By using the phone, Maya and Fumiaki investigates occult occurrences as they occur in the town.

The future part of the anime sure was original with being a fusion of "The War of the Worlds" and "Terminator" hell one character even looked like Schwarzenegger then he first played The Terminator(the character). Also those "Mothmen" looked more like overgrown moths instead of well MothMAN. in any case the anime was fun

Spoiler

Still seeing the male MC going all Kadabra at the end was funny.

Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 1-4

100464.jpg

Claymore Episode 7-19

21834.jpg

Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 3-12 (Finished)

56419.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Learning to ride and tame dragons comes easy to most students at Ansarivan Dragonar Academy—except for first-year student Ash Blake, who is known by his fellow classmates as the "number one problem child." Poor Ash is the laughing stock at school because, despite his unfashionably large star-shaped brand that marks him as a future dragon master, he has nothing to show for it. His dragon has never appeared.

Until now, that is. One fateful day, Ash's dragon awakes in full glory, but appears different than any dragon ever seen before—in the form of a beautiful girl! What's worse, Ash soon discovers that this new dragon has attitude to spare, as she promptly informs him that she is the master, and he, the servant.

Ash's problems with dragon riding have only just begun.

This anime was fun and had some nice views at times. Still I love Anime with Dragons but I love those type of anime even more if Dragon/s take on human form

61dx537ir8L_ce146be5-41c2-4010-9514-aeb5

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Hyouketsu no Kizuna (Finished)

104023.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Covered in ice and snow, Elior Forest is the home to dangerous magical beasts and 50 elves frozen in ice. One day, the great spirit Pack helps a young girl break out of her ice prison. Her name is Emilia, a half-elf born with silver hair, long ears, and amethyst eyes—features that resemble the evil Witch who destroyed half the world long ago.

Shunned by society because of her appearance, Emilia dwells in the forest with Pack as her sole companion and family. Burdened with a sin of destruction she does not remember committing, she spends her days trying to find a way to help her frozen kin. But when the great spirit Melakuera, the Arbitrator of the world, finds Emilia, her right to stay alive is brought into question. Will the bonds of ice she formed with Pack prove to be the warm thread that defies fate?

Now I'm seen all(at least the main anime season and movies of Re:Zero) then it's time to wait for season 2 and see if it gets delayed one more time or gets delayed sometimes

Jashin-chan Dropkick': Chitose-hen (Finished)

106360.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Extra Episode of Jashin-chan Dropkick set in Chitose

The episode will be funded through Chitose's Hometown tax program, a system that allows taxpayers who live in urban areas to contribute to taxes that apply to rural residents. Taxpayers who contribute over 2,000 yen are then awarded in credit to reduce their income tax and residence tax. The Hometown tax program will also be the episode's focus.

Thanks to the residents of Chitose, one more episode of Jashin-chan Dropkick is made and I will not say no thank you to more Jashin-chan Dropkick.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 1-6

75230.jpg

Akatsuki no Yona OVA Episode 2-3 (Finished)

75974.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In another time and place, Son Hak and the dragons banter as they hold a drinking contest. As they start to doze off one-by-one, Zeno dreams of his past, where his abilities and experiences, both as a person and as the Yellow Dragon, are revealed.

I watched the hot springs episode some years ago(I remembered what it was about after reading about) anyway I never finished the OVA and in those times we are in was a good time to find it and watch the story about Zeno the Yellow Dragon.

Digimon Adventure Episode 1-4

11070.jpg

So now I try again to rewatch the 1st Digimon anime but this in the same language as the games

I already like the original version, might be due to Brave Heart playing everytime they digivolve so far.

Shakugan no Shana-tan Episode 3-4 (Finished)

16951.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

A more or less gag take on certain Shakugan no Shana scenes where Shana is mini(In Episode 3, Hecate was mini as well)

174304.gif

"Chut Up, Chut Up, Chut Up, Chut Up, Chut Up, Chut Up, Chut Up!" -Shana

Flying Witch Petit Episode 8-9 (Finished)

79113.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

CG short specials of Flying Witch posted on the official YouTube channel of distributor VAP and later bundled with the Blu-ray and DVD volumes.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 7-14

103287.jpg

Episode 15 is the last of the Daihasei Festival Arc(Railgun side) which is the past of Mitori and Dolly and Misaki's side of the end of the Daihasei Festival Arc. I wonder if 10 episodes is enough to cover Dream Ranker Arc

Spoiler

It was cool seeing Touma's 7 Dragons Fist animated, one of the things I remember well of the manga.

19bae681f1c4704f2407fcc74612b0e915895878

• Like 3