The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

School-Live! (episode 1)

school-live-6511.jpg?t=1467782693

Thoughts starting out: okay, so it's a cutesy, comedy, slice of life anime? I guess I'll give it a shot since Yuki's VA is Brittney Karbowski. :hmm:

Thoughts at the end: What the hell? :blink: So... Yuki isn't all there, I'm guessing? ?

Brand New Animal (episodes 1-4)

brand-new-animal-13758.jpg?t=1579710416

No-Rin (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

no-rin-5492.jpg?t=1405122737

It wasn't half bad (could've did without the yaoi stuff though ?), but Ringo had a completely different personality than I was expecting (for the better, imo). I kinda felt sorry for that teacher half the time too... but then she usually does something that makes you think; she deserves whatever happens to her. ?

4f7f3f17666da1d65a4b99648d258b69e749b190

• Like 2

On 6/14/2020 at 3:02 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Glad to see that the first movie is actually great. I haven't gotten there yet, but now I'm looking forward to it a lot more. I'm going to agree the title is a bit dull, "The Movie 1st" sounds way too simple, but I see it delivers on what matters. I'm already familiar with the characters and setting, so I shouldn't have much of a problem when I get to it. And those fight scenes and transformation sequences, that I want to see. The first two seasons of Nanoha definitely have some age on them. Not that they look bad or anything, but a much clearer picture with better-realized sequences must be a joy to watch. ^_^

The second movie must be glorious. Judging by the fact that the A's season was spectacular in itself, a movie out of it that improves on nearly every aspect has to be amazing. ;)

Admittedly, this never crossed my mind when watching the anime, but it is one serious thought to have when you sit down and think about it. I know Nanoha is super smart for her age and highly talented with magic and whatnot, but how she understands and talks back to Raising Heart accordingly is a mystery in itself. It's probably like you say, she may be seeing the Japanese subtitles in her mind or something, lol. xD

I will most likely give it a try if that's the case. The UI is much sleeker and cleaner than the one in MAL.

Well, who knows? Two minuses do make a plus sometimes, not sure if it works in the same way with anime, but I guess there's only one way to find out. It's either a pretty watchable series or another dumpster fire. :P

It probably has to do more with my mood. I've been using what little time I have available to play video games mostly, either PS4 or PS3, while not watching a single anime for weeks now. I guess I feel more inclined towards games lately than with anime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the first two seasons hold up pretty well today, but yeah, they certainly show their age. It's quite amazing how much better the first movie looks considering it came out a little over six years later. 

I just finished the second movie not too long ago. This time around more aspects of the story were changed, but those changes actually made it even better. They really know how to hit where it hurts too... I hope they provided tissues at the showings in theaters lol. I'll do a proper write-up later; I've finished a lot of anime lately, so I'm trying not to spam this thread too much. Expect a (possibly) long post from me sometime in the future.

For now I'm kind of using both. I'm more active on AniList, though.

I started Vivid Strike last night and am five episodes in at the time of writing this. I don't want to speak too soon, but it's not bad at all. So far, I really like the main character, Fuuka. Also, many of the problems I had with Vivid do not seem to be present here.

That's just how it is, I guess. When I don't feel like doing anything, it's a lot easier to watch a few episodes of anime than to start a new game or go back and finish one.

• Like 1

Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 1-12 (Finished)

106370.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Waking up in a new world, 25-year-old Shingo Ichinomiya realizes that he is in the body of a six-year-old. Retaining memories of his stressful life working at a firm company, Shingo learns that the person he is occupying is Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, the eighth son of a poor noble family living in the countryside. Awoken to his bizarre situation, Wendelin strives to change his financial and social status for the better. His newly discovered great magical aptitude may prove to be just what he needs to achieve that goal.

Kakushigoto Episode 1-10

106372.jpg

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1-9

107061.jpg

Arte Episode 5-8

106945.jpg

Tsugumomo Season 2 Episode 1-4

106184.jpg

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection (Finished re-watching)

88348.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

A pair of researchers stays behind on their dying planet of Eltria with their two daughters, Amitie and Kirie, in hopes of finding a way to revive the planet. But when the husband Granz falls ill it seems their dream of reviving the planet will die. Against her older sister's wishes, Kirie sets off with her childhood friend Iris to seek help from a distant alternate world. They arrive in Japan on Earth to search for the key to their planet's regeneration. There, they meet Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Detonation (Finished)

93086.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The story continues directly from Reflection. As the conflict continues to escalate, Nanoha and her allies soon found out the troubled history between Iris and Yuri, which is related to the tragedy of Eltoria's "Planet Reclamation Committee".

Now I have watched all of the Movie Continuity of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. Now there's only StrikerS and ViVid left of the Main Canon Continuity of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha(I watch those ones one day).

Now to watch the rest of the spring season anime started/plan to start before the summer season starts or like I did with the spring season wait until the anime I want to watch reach Episode 10 before starting.

• Like 4

On 14/06/2020 at 3:02 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Code Geass was awesome! :D

Anyways, I did some digging for you because I have seen that figure multple times before. Here you have it. The character is Dark Angel Olivia, from a property known as Shingeki no Bahamut / Rage of Bahamut. From the info there, it says she is from an arcade, action, trading card game.

I really don't know anything from where she is from, but her figure is pretty damn awesome.

Thanks so much for your help! :)

well she looks badass for sure, but no way am i paying 750 for a a statue. lol ?  250 maybe. but 750... Yikes.

back on topic: it isnt an "anime" perse, but it is animated. I watched the first season and am caught up on season 2 of Harley Quinn the Animated Series. Its great! looooove Harley 

• Like 2

School-Live! (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

school-live-6511.jpg?t=1467782693

This was an interesting... I guess you'd call it "moe-horror" (kinda reminded me of Madoka Magica)? ? It has a pretty good balance most of the anime, but the final 3 episodes switch gears & go mostly full horror, & the last episode...

Spoiler

That part with Taromaru was so damn sad! They brought him back from the brink of zombie state just to have a tearful goodby. 1i3ErCB.gif There was one thing that confused me though... at the very end, it showed a dog by a grave...

7b94RvG.jpg

Was that supposed to be the "other dog" they thought Taromaru was going to see, or was he not really dead in the first place (since that hat was supposed to be buried with him)? :hmm:

My Hero Academia 4 (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

my-hero-academia-4-11723.jpg?t=157697316

This season had a few pretty good fights in it, some people seem to be getting tired of it at this point, but I'm still enjoying it & looking forward to S5! :P

Plunderer (episode 15)

plunderer-9750.jpg?t=1578697822

Tower of God (episode 6)

tower-of-god-14552.jpg?t=1585943827

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

back on topic: it isnt an "anime" perse, but it is animated. I watched the first season and am caught up on season 2 of Harley Quinn the Animated Series. Its great! looooove Harley 

I keep forgetting about that because it isn't listed on AP (since it's not an anime), but I'm in the middle of S2 as well. The series has been pretty good so far, better than I was expecting. xD

• Like 3

In/Spectre (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

in-spectre-12785.jpg?t=1562437613

It was okay, it had its moments (mostly in the first half), but it did move kinda slow at times... & that last part with the whole Steel Lady thing just seemed kinda dragged out imo. :hmm:

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

magical-shopping-arcade-abenobashi-264.j

This had some funny parodies in it, really my only complaint would be how rushed the ending seemed... I don't have any problem with how things turned out (like many others), it just seemed like it was thrown together at the last second, or maybe an episode too short? ?

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! (complete, enjoyment:4/5)

my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-too-6265.j

Ah... good old cliffhanger endings... why do you exist? You realize everybody hates you, right? ? At least there's a 3rd season, actually I think it would already be airing if it wasn't for that damn virus. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

ab67616d00001e02d4fc16df0b55519dc422537e300?cb=2019101420532910160037.jpg    

My first "just cute girls doing cute things show" that I ever watched. Yuru Yuri as the title suggests... Has yuri stuff and I love this kind!

I'm actually impressed how entertained it was for me (I'm watching the second season), after I watched the first two eps of K-ON!!

and not enjoying it (I may give it another try), I gave up on just cute girls then I started watching harem. I also love perv. 

it doesn't have that creepy or excessive one, just that kinda of love/friendship they have, makes me happy. :D

Like others of this genre, there isn't one proclaimed MC (sorry Akari/ we all know it's Kyouko, right?),

even though I like Yui more, she is independent, smart, gamer, cute and protects all the others.

In a total, it was a good vibe this anime gave me, because of it, I will definitaly watch more

Since this is my first of this genre, I don't know how to set a score for it,

but seeing my others score sets that i gave on MyAnimeList

and judging "Yuru Yuri is better than it or not"...

I will give it a good 8/10 or 9/10

but 8/10 suits better

I recommend it

<333

Update: Just watched seaon 2, not as good as the season 1, but the eps 1 and 11 were 10/10. Because of them I changed my score from 7/10 to 8/10.

Both eps featuring Akari as the MC, she is my best girl of this show rn

Update2: Rewatched ep 11 and I cried,

8/10 to 9/10 

Edited by Ryudi1998
upside down pyramid btw
  • Like 1

Tomorrow's Joe (1970) , been loving following this old school anime about boxing and drama of the burden of climbing up the professional sport and also about overcoming yourself and change your way of life for the better. Seen 25 episodes so far.

Ashita no Joe

Finished the OVA series of 4 episodes "You're Under Arrest" (1994) , funny episodes and carismatic couple of chars to make it a enjoyable experience

Taiho Shichau zo

Steins;Gate Movie: Load Region of Deja Vu (enjoyment: 4.5/5)

steins-gate-movie-load-region-of-deja-vu

Yeah, I waited way too long to watch this, actually I only recently learned it was a squeal to the main series (before I thought it was just one of those movies that's a condensed version of the anime). ?

Code Geass Movie: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (enjoyment: 4.5/5)

code-geass-movie-lelouch-of-the-resurrec

I probably should've watched the other movies before this, but even only vaguely remembering some parts of the anime, this was still really enjoyable. ^_^ I think I remember not caring for the ending of the anime, but I think this fixed that. :P

• Like 4

GUP_KEY_1200x450.jpg

Girls & Panzer (2012 - Present)

OVERALL RATING: 8/10

Individual Ratings

Cute girls... driving cute tanks? Indeed, that's what you can expect from Girls & Panzer for the most part. While there's somewhat of a story that delves into the premise and introduces our girls, it doesn't achieve much in the end. "Somewhat" because once the first tournament kicks off, you'll almost forget there was a story to begin with as it doesn't get nearly as much attention anymore, except for a few sections here and there. xD It's quite clear they were eager to get to the tank action, but I'm totally fine with that because that's where Girls & Panzer truly excels, which is definitely a good thing since it's the biggest focus of the anime.

Speaking of tank action, each tournament pits several schools against each other and is done for a specific purpose in the story. A certain purpose is even reused later on in the story because why not, I guess. Each school consists of several teams and there are two kinds of matches: one that ends when the "flag" tank of a certain school is destroyed, and the other that only ends when all tanks of a certain school are destroyed. Given the nature of this anime, there are references to historical events, figures, etc. with World War II being the dominant theme. And yes, different nations are represented, each featuring its own fanfare.

Let's not forget about our girls either. As the anime's title implies, they're a big part of it too. There are lots of girls here (each with her own personality and skill) and some are fleshed out a bit more than others. There's a decent amount of character development throughout the series, but it can become hit or miss depending on the girl. If you wanna know the most about the girls from the TV series, make sure you check this out. You won't be disappointed. :awesome:

The two-hour movie (Der Film) is my favorite installment as I think it features the best animation and the most exciting tank action of the whole series. But all in all, Girls & Panzer has been a treat to watch. That said, I have a big gripe with the six-part film series (Das Finale), namely regarding the following:

• Structure: Each part has ended with a "cliffhanger" so far - by that I mean literally right in the middle of the action / battle - and I'm pretty sure the rest will too. Well, except for the last part, obviously... unless they keep going and end it that way as well. xD
  • Release schedule and format: Provided it's not abruptly cancelled for whatever reason and they keep going at the current pace by releasing each part approximately two years after the previous one, the last part will be released around 2027. This will be a long, arduous wait... Given each part is only around 50 minutes, why couldn't they have just done it like the TV series? ;-;

As with many other anime, this one has several recaps and specials. I've watched them all except for a few that I couldn't find anywhere, and not only were they fun to watch, but some of them are also essential additions to the overall series. For example, Episodes 5.5 and 10.5 dig deeper into the characters, tanks, and strategies used throughout the TV series, while others like this and a couple of these fill in some missing gaps from the TV series. In addition, a couple of games based on the anime have been released on PlayStation (one on Vita and the other on PS4), which I hope to play sometime in the future. I've watched some gameplay and they both seem fun, so I look forward to some more tank action. ^_^

Summary: Cute girls and epic tank battles join forces to form an unusual yet very enjoyable anime. I'd definitely recommend checking out as much content as you can if you dig the TV series. And remember...

maxresdefault.jpg

-

Currently Watching: Princess Principal, a series by the same studio. I was skimming through more of Actas' works and this one's premise and setting grabbed my attention, so I decided to watch it now. It's a spy thriller of sorts that takes place in a steampunk version of London during the early 20th century. I'm currently halfway through it and while the first few episodes were confusing, it's since gotten a little better. I'm not sure what the second half will bring, but hopefully it ends on a good note. I'll try to finish it today so that I can binge watch the second season of Kaguya-sama: Love is War for the remainder of the weekend since it's finally done airing. =D

Edited by cr1s
J'aime l'oignon frit à l'huile, j'aime l'oignon car il est bon.
  • Like 2

Kakushigoto Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106372.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Kakushi Gotou is a somewhat popular manga artist whose works are known for inappropriate content. Because of this raunchiness, when his daughter Hime was born, he vowed to keep his profession hidden from her, believing that she will be disillusioned if she finds out.

This paranoia-induced belief leads Kakushi into hectic situations. Despite being a single father, he does his best and often resorts to extreme ends just to protect his secret, such as guising as a salaryman every day or holding emergency drills in case Hime somehow finds her way to his workplace.

Kakushigoto tells the story of a father and daughter living side by side, maintaining their peaceful existence as the father attempts to preserve the status quo. However, there is a saying: "there are no secrets that time cannot reveal." In time, Hime must learn the reality behind the things she took for granted as she grew up.

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10-12 (Finished)

107061.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Most people would prefer being the protagonist of a world full of adventure, be it in a game or in another world. But, unfortunately, a certain girl is not so lucky. Regaining the memories of her past life, she realizes that she was reborn in the world of Fortune Lover—one of the games she used to play.

Unfortunately, the character she was reincarnated into—Katarina Claes—is the game's main antagonist, who faces utter doom in every ending. Using her extensive knowledge of the game, she takes it upon herself to escape from the chains of this accursed destiny.

However, this will not be an easy feat, especially since she needs to be cautious as to not set off death flags that may speed up the impending doom she is trying to avoid. Even so, to make a change that will affect the lives of everyone around her, she strives—not as the heroine—but as the villainess.

Arte Episode 9-12 (Finished)

106945.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In the 16th century, the city of Florence booms with cultural and creative revival in celebration of the Renaissance. Arte, a delightful young lady from an aristocratic family, dreams of being an artist and contributing to the renewal of civilization. However, with her father's death, she ends up losing the only person who believed in her passion for art. Now she is expected to marry a nobleman and live as a refined housewife without disgracing her family name. Reluctant to accept her fate, the headstrong Arte steps into the streets in search of a master artisan to take her on as an apprentice.

In her quest for a mentor, Arte has to face harsh reality when she is completely shunned for being a female artist. No one believes that women are capable of fine craftsmanship, and therefore none are willing to accept her. Luckily, a renowned artisan by the name of Leo is persuaded to take her as his disciple since he has none anyway. And thus, Arte's new life begins, far from the comfort of her noble upbringing. As an apprentice, she must earn her keep while tackling various challenges along the difficult path to becoming a full-fledged, master artisan.

Tsugumomo Season 2 Episode 5-12 (Finished)

106184.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle Episode 11-12 (Finished)

105719.jpg

Enjoyment level 7

It adapts the game "Shironeko Project" 's "Zero Chronicle – The first sin" prologue event.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2 Episode 1-10

106659.jpg

Plunderer Episode 12-14

104784.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 1-12 (Finished)

107998.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

When Myne learns that the Holy Church is in need of mana for their relics, she sees it as her chance to be cured of her life-threatening mana disorder. After seeing their bountiful library, she throws herself headfirst into the Church's grasp and begs to join their order. In exchange for her service and her unusually bountiful supply of mana, Myne is given the blue robes of a noble-born apprentice priestess, despite being a commoner. To Myne, all this talk of mana and nobility is trivial, as she now has access to an unlimited supply of books!

As Myne transitions into the next phase of her life in this new world, she soon learns that achieving her dream has come at a heavy cost. Noble society is severe, unforgiving, and fueled by politics and neglect. She must now deal with the class conflict between the noble-born blue robes and the common-born grey robes, the High Priest's attempts to oust her, and constant behavioral issues from her new retainers. With the help of her family, friends, and the enigmatic Head Priest whose loyalties and motives remain unknown, Myne seeks to overcome these obstacles and continue on the path to becoming her ideal self—the ultimate librarian!

Gleipnir Episode 1-2

106565.jpg

Now I have almost watched all of the Spring 2020 anime from Crunchyroll, while I wait for the last episode of Princess Connect! Re:Dive, I watch what I have left of the Spring 2020 anime from Wakanim (I wait with the Sakura Wars anime until I'm done with the game since it's a sequel to the game or so I read).

• Like 2

Slightly off topic... but...

In case no one has heard yet... (you likely have) The World Ends With You is getting an anime version.

Even though this isn't what I actually wanted (AT ALL). I implore you to please support this show when it begins airing in whatever form you deem necessary (especially if it gets an english dub version) and also buy the game if you haven't already (I recommend the Switch version. Yes it has wonky ass controls but it also has a remixed soundtrack [soundtrack was already THE BEST EVER as it was] but it also has extra/new content. You have to do specific things in the game in order to actually 'unlock' it though. Let's just say... it's not easy.

The only reason I'm asking is despite everything I may say... there is the minuscule chance that if this does well... I will get what I actually want. (a sequel)

Edited by SelectiveGamer

91AHr5E-9AL._RI_.jpg

Princess Principal (2017 - Present)

OVERALL RATING: 7/10

86768l.jpg

Princess Principal (TV Series, 2017)

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

No, it's neither a slice of life nor a romcom. The anime's title can be a bit misleading. xD But a quick peek at the above poster immediately tells you otherwise. Princess Principal is actually a spy thriller that takes place in a steampunk version of London during the early 20th century. The discovery of a dangerous substance has ultimately divided the city, turning it into the center of an unconventional war between the Kingdom and the Commonwealth where espionage is the way to weaken the enemy. The story follows a group of undercover spies who work for the Commonwealth as they receive and complete a variety of missions against the Kingdom.

The way the anime is structured is that each episode consists of a "case file" that follows a specific mission given to our spies, with the underlying story interconnecting them all. I spent the first few episodes trying to make sense of what exactly is happening in the grand scheme of things, and what made things more confusing is that the anime doesn't entirely follow a chronological order. As I approached the halfway point, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from the second half. However, that actually marks a turning point in the series, as this is where the pieces begin to fall into place and I started to get the true gist of the story. More specifically, the anime gets markedly better once the full team is formed, and what follows is an intriguing set of episodes that culminates in an ambitious ending that could be the setup for a promising follow-up. Speaking of which, guess what format it will be? Yep, a six-part film series, just like Girls & Panzer: Das Finale. Is this a recurring trend with Actas or something? >_>

Moving on to the main characters, our spy team consists of 5 girls: Dorothy, team leader and expert driver who's also good at using her "assets"; Ange, expert sharpshooter who enjoys lying way too much; Chise, expert samurai who fails miserably at practicing Western customs; Beatrice, expert voice mimicker who excels at being a derpy spy; and last but not least, the titular Princess, an unlikely ally who livens things up. Each girl has a unique skill that comes in handy at many points and contributes to the mission's success, as well as an interesting background that's explored at some point in the anime, with Ange and Princess sharing a history that constitutes my favorite aspect of the character development in this anime. Dorothy had a fairly intriguing backstory as well. On the other hand, Beatrice had an underdeveloped background, which sucks because I think she's one of the most interesting characters of the show.

For a steampunk anime, the art style is quite good. From the visuals and color palettes to the mechanical designs, there are some great set pieces here, which is especially nice since this genre is barely explored overall. The soundtrack works nicely with the spy theme and there are some amusing moments here and there. My favorite parts were Chise trying to learn Western customs and Beatrice trying to be an expert spy. xD

Summary: Good steampunk anime, especially in the second half where it gets better. The ending makes me cautiously optimistic about the six-part film series, and I'm curious to see where they will take the story and whether it will end up being worth the wait.

88096l.jpg

Princess Principal Picture Drama (Special, 2017-2018)

Enjoyment: 6/10

Not much to say here. I'm not a big fan of picture dramas, although I always like to explore as much content as I can regardless, especially if it's related to a series I like. This very short six-episode special follows our girls in various humorous situations outside of their espionage work, but it's just okay and there isn't any episode that stands out... although I gotta say that the last one is a bit interesting, to say the least. :giggle:

As a side note, I couldn't find Ange Report anywhere. It's supposedly a chronological recap of the first 8 episodes of the TV series, so I guess it's a little different in that regard. But eh, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have missed out on anything.

-

Currently Watching:

• Violet Evergarden: I started this one earlier today. I'm currently halfway through it and it's been a thoroughly engaging watch so far. I'm not surprised at all given which studio made it, and I certainly look forward to continuing it. ^_^
  • Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Season 2: I haven't started it yet but will do so today. The first season was excellent and ranks as one of my favorite anime. I've heard excellent things about this season too, so I can't wait to start it! :yay:
Edited by cr1s
  • Like 4

106659l.jpg

Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Season 2 (TV Series, 2020)

Enjoyment: 8/10

Here it is, the second season of Kaguya-sama: Love is War! =D Did it live up to my expectations? Yes, for the most part.

The show introduced a fresh and unique take on the romcom genre that is largely untouched in the second season. You have Kaguya and Shirogane, Vice President and President of Shuchiin Academy's Student Council respectively, trying to make each other confess their love for the other person using a variety of means. Other members of the Student Council like Chika and Ishigami return and, as always, (in)advertently help with or ruin their antics. A new member, Miko, joins the council later on and ends up walking in on Kaguya and Shirogane at the most inopportune moments and wondering why the hell she joined such a council. Those were some of my favorite moments of the season. xD The narrator is back as well and spices things up as he usually does by providing us with occasional explanations and amusing commentary.

This season scales back the "pure comedy gold" parts the series is known for a little to emphasize character development and certain story arcs. One major focus is on Ishigami, who receives a full episode that centers around his past with a girl. I have a mixed opinion on this in that, on the one hand, this means less comedy (my favorite aspect of the show), but on the other, it provides the opportunity to flesh out some characters a bit. That said, there are still lots of "laugh out loud" moments. My favorite episode was Episode 7, which delivered a constant stream of hilarious scenes from start to finish.

Summary: The second season of Kaguya-sama: Love is War was certainly worth the wait, even though it came up a bit short of what I had expected. If you enjoyed the first season, this is essentially more of the same, albeit with a slightly different direction at times that can be hit or miss depending on what aspect(s) of the show you like the most. In any case, this was a great season that I enjoyed a lot. ^_^

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Shicmuon13 said:

I've been rewatching Ghost Hunt, I completely forgot how good an anime that was. 

Ghost-Hunt Wiki | Fandom

Id give you 10 thumbs up if I could, absolutely great show and underrated!

Currently watching Asteroid in Love

2154666_Latvian_AppleSquareCover_c57cf43

It's got charm, I'm enjoying it

• Like 3