Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 9-10

106598.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 19-22

60781.jpg

Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi Episode 2

10918.jpg

Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 10-11

107611.jpg

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 1-2

108573.jpg

• Like 2

Been watching Bakuman over the last couple days. Im nearly done with Season 1. 

MV5BZDVjZGZlOTAtYjgwYS00NDU0LWJiODEtNmI5

I've also been watching some Accel World.

220px-Accel_World_cover.png

It's kind of disappointing how I've been finding better anime on Tubi, a free streaming service, over Crunchyroll, which I've been paying over the last couple months. I think i may just settle for a Funimation account, instead. I'd at least be able to watch Persona 5 dub.

Its been a while since I watched anime but one of my favorite Japanese anime shows was a show called Ben-To.

3 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Been watching Bakuman over the last couple days. Im nearly done with Season 1. 

MV5BZDVjZGZlOTAtYjgwYS00NDU0LWJiODEtNmI5

I've also been watching some Accel World.

220px-Accel_World_cover.png

It's kind of disappointing how I've been finding better anime on Tubi, a free streaming service, over Crunchyroll, which I've been paying over the last couple months. I think i may just settle for a Funimation account, instead. I'd at least be able to watch Persona 5 dub.

Those are some nice looking anime shows I really like the cover of them looks very cool.

37 minutes ago, Megatritionsts said:

Its been a while since I watched anime but one of my favorite Japanese anime shows was a show called Ben-To.

Those are some nice looking anime shows I really like the cover of them looks very cool.

Yo, Ben-To was awesome, lol. A Shonen disguised as a gourmet anime. I remember I got my friend hooked with it, and he dislikes anime.

Yeah, the series are really good. Bakuman is an intro to manga and how it’s made. And Accel World is a better version of SAO—about as good, if not better than the first half of Season 1.

6 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Yo, Ben-To was awesome, lol. A Shonen disguised as a gourmet anime. I remember I got my friend hooked with it, and he dislikes anime.

Yeah, the series are really good. Bakuman is an intro to manga and how it’s made. And Accel World is a better version of SAO—about as good, if not better than the first half of Season 1.

Awesome bro glad you liked Ben-To looking forward to watching more anime someday in the future.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? S1 + S2 (Rewatched/Finished), Dear My Sister, Sing for You [the whole series, basically]

Spoiler

bx20517-SNNUtav2knou.jpg

bx21034-PgPlR55DktTJ.jpg

bx21813-hdHHU5PCF2V5.jpg

bx104199-5pWV0yQpTjQQ.jpg

After realizing I somehow never watched the movie or the OVA, I knew that I needed to fix that. Since it had been a while, I figured I might as well rewatch everything before that. While not really necessary, I did it anyway because I love this series. Skipping ahead to the stuff that is new to me, Dear My Sister is either considered a movie or an OVA; I'm not quite sure. Whatever the case, it's not that important. For a movie it's not that long (about one hour). It's kind of like one long episode of GochiUsa with a bit of a twist. Cocoa goes back home for a bit (by herself), and some of the movie takes place there. The other parts show how the rest of the cast is affected by Cocoa's absence. Fairly typical GochiUsa stuff, sure, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Sing For You is just one episode, but it's a meaningful one. While Chino's mother has been briefly shown in flashbacks, this is the first time she's been given a voice. There's no way I can refrain from commenting on who they chose to voice her: Mizuki Nana. This casting choice is amusing to me because Minase Inori (voice of Chino) is a huge fan of Mizuki Nana. For example, on one episode of Minase Inori's radio show, she had the opportunity to have Mizuki Nana say any line. She chose to have her say, "Inori-chan, I love you!". [Undeniably a woman of culture, lol]

Vivid Strike (finished)

bx21871-HHE1QjwHA6Op.png

For a while I had no idea that Vivid Strike existed. After my experience with Vivid, I wasn't exactly looking for any sort of followup to it. At first, I figured it would've been best if I never found out about Vivid Strike. However, because I hate myself I decided to give it a chance, and contrary to my expectations I ended up liking it.  While not perfect, it managed to hold my interest for all 12 episodes. By not reading the Vivid manga I might have been missing some information, but I never felt like it mattered while watching Vivid Strike. Fuuka is a fantastic main character and a large part of what makes the show enjoyable. Because I can't talk about anime without mentioning seiyuu or yuri, I have to say that Minase Inori voices Fuuka perfectly. Listening to her voice, it's almost hard to believe the same person voiced Chino. Speaking of yuri, FuuRin (Fuuka x Rinne) is great. (Screenshots / minor spoilers for the last episode)

Spoiler

2t2rybu.png

xDea8Hg.png

zgdOGGc.png

EAoxZ7n.png

5t3nauN.png

UQOh4iQ.png

KujvoWP.png

ZAR8tF3.png

I wouldn't even call it a pairing; it's canon as far as I'm concerned. They weren't even trying to be subtle at the end.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's

bx10153-8xp0PkSWLHHK.jpg

What I have to say about A's isn't all that different from what I had to say about the first movie. This time, however, there were more changes to the story (or at least I think there were). Because of this, I think the A's movie might even be better than the original. To emphasize how strongly I feel about it, I'd probably give it a 10/10 if I didn't hate review scores. 

Screenshots/Spoilers:

Spoiler

They seemed to have upped the yuri this time around, which I strongly approve of.

Fc42qtk.png

HFep5pZ.png

dXM4aX7.png

0tvZte3.png

749IQ2d.png

d0pmh1v.png

LvHu0R6.png

GmGpA7K.png

4r4u1eN.png

3tWRj62.png

This scene seemed to be more emotional than the original (for me, anyway)

Bcjrn8Q.png

bxjBo1C.png

A7si2N8.png

"I wish it was like this in reality too" hurt me ;_;

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection (and Detonation)

Spoiler

o0800112114012571157.jpg

4988003855970.jpg

When I watched Reflection, I had no idea until the end that Detonation was a direct sequel to it. In the last ten minutes I was very confused. I didn't see how they could possibly conclude everything in that amount of time. Thankfully that wasn't the end, or it would've been really rushed. With Reflection and Detonation being the sequel to A's (movie), it's hard not to compare them to Strikers (the original sequel to A's). Unlike Strikers, Reflection and Detonation are a far greater followup to A's; it’s closer to what they should’ve done with the series originally. While it could just be that it has been too long, there's not much else I care to say here. Though still enjoyable, Reflection and Detonation aren't quite on the same level as the original and A's. Perhaps A's set the bar too high; I don't know.

As always, I have some screenshots (the first box doesn't contain spoilers):

Spoiler

I think it goes without saying at this point that Nanoha and Fate are both very cute:

0o9dYsO.png

dxOUh5K.png

t1FzBlL.png

This one has spoilers for both movies:

Spoiler

Mizuki Nana x2:

3J0geL5.png

8cEXYZY.png

jqi779L.png

While sad, it was also cute in this scene to see how much Fate cares for Nanoha:

FkGZO4i.png

N7NYhTU.png

Do I even need to say that I loved the ending?

hmW3tFZ.png

• Like 3

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Season 1)

t36r4jwlxe941.jpg

This anime was recommended to me by a friend, and I also knew it was high-rated, so it was the second show on my list of priorities after Evangelion. The visual style/character design by CLAMP was a turn-off for me, but it didn't matter. As people have said, you get used to this design, because the animation is beautiful, and you get busy being focused on the story anyway. As many of you know, Code Geass is set in an alternate history world, where The Britannian Empire takes over 30% of the planet. The main character Lelouch is a young but very smart scheming guy, who gets a supernatural power and uses it to start a rebellion, learn the truth about his parents and protect his sister. 

Code Geass is a combination of genres, it has big battles and politics of a mecha anime, drama and intellectual duels of Death Note, but there are also romantic, comedy and fan servise bits here in there. It basically has everything you could want in one show. I thought it was a great mix, where everything has it's place and doesn't annoy you too much. The story is powerful and captivating. You always want to learn more and get excited for the next episode. Every question gets answered eventually. This anime also has some shocking plot twists, so you better not know too much before watching. One of them hit me so hard, it was almost painful to watch. I've seen many shows and movies, but haven't felt anything like this in a long time. Probably, in years.

A couple of thing I didn't like:

• There are so many characters, that sometimes it feels like Game of Thrones on a smaller scale. Some of them were introduced too early in super short scenes. I was like "Who the hell was that?" and had to keep watching to learn. It was a little confusing in the first 5-6 episodes.
  • Speaking of short scenes, sometimes the show cuts very fast between them. You get teleported from one side of the world to another and back in 30 seconds. A scene or a dialogue rarely has enough time to breathe and unfold. The most meaningful moment are, thankfully, immune to this.
  • This is more of a personal issue. I usually watch everything with subtitles, but for the first time in forever I had to rewind to watch the scene and/or read the line because it is so fast. 

All in all, it's good, and I wasn't disappointed. I liked most plotlines...

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Season 2)

5242a7c8dbc5f0f413e702c0daf07bfda2da6656r1-1418-2048v2_uhq.jpg

... unlike with season 2, where there were some things that I didn't care about. 

Spoiler

Like the plotline about China and the relationship with the fake brother character. I though they didn't add much to the main plot, and I just didn't like these characters too much.

Season 2 is very similar to season 1 in all aspects. The first episodes even feel almost like a copy of the first episodes in S01, before the show quickly gets back to the main story. The unexpected turns keep coming. A lot of new characters are introduced once again. The animation is as good, if not better. The difference is that the scale is bigger, and the stakes are higher. I wasn't a fan of some of the plot twists and reveals, but it was all worth it in the end, because the culmination in last episode is great. The good parts of the season certainly overshadowed the few bad ones.

Even though I felt that S02 was weaker than S01, it doesn't detract from the whole experience. I enjoyed both a lot. Overall, Code Geass is still better than a lot of shows I've seen. 

I will watch the picture drama mini-episodes next, maybe the most recent movie as well. Don't know about the Akito the Exiled stuff yet. After that I'll probably start Haruhi Suzumiya.

Edit: forgot to say, the music is amazing.

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

After that I'll probably start Haruhi Suzumiya.

Excellent choice! Actually that was the first series that got me into anime and still one of my favourites. I think you're going to love it. As for the Code Geass, I can't force myself to watch the second season. Maybe because I didn't like it.

A few anime I completed recently and what I'm watching right now:

73298.jpg

Kyoukai no Kanata Movie 1: I'll Be Here - Kako-hen

72614.jpg

Kyoukai no Kanata Movie 2: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen

50521.jpg

Hyouka

107912.jpg

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan (Episode 11)

108292.jpg

Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (Episode 11)

103287.jpg

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T (Episode 24)

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 3

@Ariadne I see you had time to cover plenty of Nanoha material since your previous post. I also did the same but I haven't really sat down to write my thoughts on the movies and the spin-off here. Need to do that at some point soon.

Anyways, concerning what you posted above, yes, ViVid Strike was great. I personally didn't have many issues with the Nanoha ViVid season, I actually enjoyed it a lot for what it was. :P ViVid Strike, while it changed many things compared to Nanoha ViVid, I thought it was pretty good as well, as those changes were most likely for the better. It's nice to see the different characters make progress on their fights, and the few scenes about both Rinne and Fuuka's past, I found those shocking and engaging. This spin-off was a little less magical, but more combat-directed instead I would say. And yes, I can certainly approve of all that hardcore hand-holding action of both Fuuka and Rinne near the end.

The movies, man... I absolutely adored The Movie 1st. It was everything I wanted from a mahou shoujo anime, and then even more. I thought it was a masterpiece of a re-telling of the first season. I loved it even more than the first season itself, hell, I even scored it a flat-out 10 on MAL after I finished watching the movie. I'll develop my thoughts on it a little bit more later. The Movie 2nd A's, I found that one to be on par with the As season. Like, it was just as good as that season, which is no small feat as you already know. One thing I didn't like about it is that, unlike The Movie 1st which expanded on that season a lot, I felt The Movie 2nd As actually cut down on a number of characters and scenes that were important to the main anime series (where the hell are my catgirls?! lol). All in all, it was very great, but there were definitely changes to the story.

Now, Reflection & Detonation... I didn't enjoy these ones very much. I thought the production values were awesome, and how everything was so much crisp and clear. The action sequences are total eye-catchers compared to the already eye-catching sequences of the past movies. But to me, they both had so many plot twists one after another that I found them a bit too disjointed to follow. It was so confusing for me that when the bad guy "finally appeared" in Detonation, instead of being impressed I was like, "Okay... How's this guy?" The movies are not bad but I much preferred the re-tellings than these last two, IMHO.

One thing that probably didn't help in my understanding is that the Reflection fansubbed version I got from somewhere online had pretty, pretty bad subtitles. Like the kind of subtitles Google would do? Yeah... That bad. ._. I got a better version since but I still need to find some time to sit down and watch it again to see if I can make a better sense of it.

@Alderriz

Code Geass was awesome, you have my respect there. And come on, the China characters were awesome. I have to admit they didn't add much as far as plot and whatnot, but come on, their empress was pretty damn cute. :P

The series did have a ton of characters to follow, I'll give you that. So much so that I have trouble remembering like 90% of the characters and their names right now. ?xD

I haven't watched the movies either but I've heard they are good as well, maybe not in the same level as the main anime series, but still enjoyable.

Good luck with Haruhi, that's another of my favorites. I hope you're psychologically prepared to handle the Endless Eight arc. ;)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

Excellent choice! Actually that was the first series that got me into anime and still one of my favourites. I think you're going to love it.

As for the Code Geass, I can't force myself to watch the second season. Maybe because I didn't like it.

If you didn't like the first season, I'm sure you're not going to enjoy the second one too. It's more of the same with bigger battles and more story reveals. I'd say, if you know it's not for you, you don't have to force yourself. ?

Just now, Honor_Hand said:

@Alderriz

Code Geass was awesome, you have my respect there. And come on, the China characters were awesome. I have to admit they didn't add much as far as plot and whatnot, but come on, their empress was pretty damn cute. :P

The series did have a ton of characters to follow, I'll give you that. So much so that I have trouble remembering like 90% of the characters and their names right now. 1f605.pngxD

I haven't watched the movies either but I've heard they are good as well, maybe not in the same level as the main anime series, but still enjoyable.

Good luck with Haruhi, that's another of my favorites. I hope you're psychologically prepared to handle the Endless Eight arc. ;)

OK, fair. Her big sad eyes made me feel like she needs to be protected at all cost a couple of times ?

The first three movies are just a re-telling of the show's story with some stuff cut out and some things changed, as far as I know. But the most recent movie is the direct continuation of the story. That's why I'm interested in that one.

I'm glad you guys like Haruhi so much, BTW. Excited to start watching it. ?

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 2

On 9/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, Honor_Hand said:

@Ariadne I see you had time to cover plenty of Nanoha material since your previous post. I also did the same but I haven't really sat down to write my thoughts on the movies and the spin-off here. Need to do that at some point soon.

Anyways, concerning what you posted above, yes, ViVid Strike was great. I personally didn't have many issues with the Nanoha ViVid season, I actually enjoyed it a lot for what it was. :P ViVid Strike, while it changed many things compared to Nanoha ViVid, I thought it was pretty good as well, as those changes were most likely for the better. It's nice to see the different characters make progress on their fights, and the few scenes about both Rinne and Fuuka's past, I found those shocking and engaging. This spin-off was a little less magical, but more combat-directed instead I would say. And yes, I can certainly approve of all that hardcore hand-holding action of both Fuuka and Rinne near the end.

The movies, man... I absolutely adored The Movie 1st. It was everything I wanted from a mahou shoujo anime, and then even more. I thought it was a masterpiece of a re-telling of the first season. I loved it even more than the first season itself, hell, I even scored it a flat-out 10 on MAL after I finished watching the movie. I'll develop my thoughts on it a little bit more later. The Movie 2nd A's, I found that one to be on par with the As season. Like, it was just as good as that season, which is no small feat as you already know. One thing I didn't like about it is that, unlike The Movie 1st which expanded on that season a lot, I felt The Movie 2nd As actually cut down on a number of characters and scenes that were important to the main anime series (where the hell are my catgirls?! lol). All in all, it was very great, but there were definitely changes to the story.

Now, Reflection & Detonation... I didn't enjoy these ones very much. I thought the production values were awesome, and how everything was so much crisp and clear. The action sequences are total eye-catchers compared to the already eye-catching sequences of the past movies. But to me, they both had so many plot twists one after another that I found them a bit too disjointed to follow. It was so confusing for me that when the bad guy "finally appeared" in Detonation, instead of being impressed I was like, "Okay... How's this guy?" The movies are not bad but I much preferred the re-tellings than these last two, IMHO.

One thing that probably didn't help in my understanding is that the Reflection fansubbed version I got from somewhere online had pretty, pretty bad subtitles. Like the kind of subtitles Google would do? Yeah... That bad. ._. I got a better version since but I still need to find some time to sit down and watch it again to see if I can make a better sense of it.

With that, I think we've both finished the series (for now). There may be a few small extras I'm missing; I'll have to look into that later. Also, I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but I do hope they continue the series in some way.

Speaking of Vivid, I think my critique (if you can even call it that) of it may have been too harsh. In addition to having completely wrong expectations, I watched it very slowly over a long period of time. That may have skewed my opinion of it a little.  Though I doubt I'll watch the anime again, I might give the manga a chance and see how that goes. 

I would give The Movie First a 10/10 as well, not sure if I mentioned that previously or not. Maybe I'm remembering the original wrong, but I actually liked the changes in the movie version of A's. Although I must say, removing catgirls is never a good thing. 

Reflection and Detonation managed to get many things right, yet something still seems to be missing. The constant twists you mentioned didn't help either. There also seems to be quite a bit of focus on the new characters and their backstory, which I didn't particularly care for. Honestly, what I really want to see is a sequel where Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate work together and actually have the spotlight this time. Of course, there would have to be new characters, some kind of new conflict, etc. Easier said than done, I suppose, but I don't think it is a lot to ask for.

When I was researching what subs to use, I remember reading about some that translated the ending of Reflection incorrectly. I don't remember what they were called, but that definitely wouldn't make it any easier to follow.

• Like 1

On 24/9/2020 at 3:26 PM, Ariadne said:

With that, I think we've both finished the series (for now). There may be a few small extras I'm missing; I'll have to look into that later. Also, I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but I do hope they continue the series in some way.

Speaking of Vivid, I think my critique (if you can even call it that) of it may have been too harsh. In addition to having completely wrong expectations, I watched it very slowly over a long period of time. That may have skewed my opinion of it a little.  Though I doubt I'll watch the anime again, I might give the manga a chance and see how that goes. 

I would give The Movie First a 10/10 as well, not sure if I mentioned that previously or not. Maybe I'm remembering the original wrong, but I actually liked the changes in the movie version of A's. Although I must say, removing catgirls is never a good thing. 

Reflection and Detonation managed to get many things right, yet something still seems to be missing. The constant twists you mentioned didn't help either. There also seems to be quite a bit of focus on the new characters and their backstory, which I didn't particularly care for. Honestly, what I really want to see is a sequel where Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate work together and actually have the spotlight this time. Of course, there would have to be new characters, some kind of new conflict, etc. Easier said than done, I suppose, but I don't think it is a lot to ask for.

When I was researching what subs to use, I remember reading about some that translated the ending of Reflection incorrectly. I don't remember what they were called, but that definitely wouldn't make it any easier to follow.

We've pretty much covered all Nanoha bases now. I think there are a few portable games out there, and then there's Triangle Heart too, which I think is the one that originated Nanoha in the first place, or something like that? I'm not sure. I think delving on those is optional, though.

To be fair, I watched ViVid alongside a friend and he absolutely didn't like it at all. xxD I think the main issue with that series is that it's titled as a chapter in the main series when, for all intents and purposes, it feels more like a spin-off than anything else (much in the same way ViVid Strike is). It was also very fan-service-y and included a ton of characters that people weren't familiar with, plus the fact that it ended on a cliffhanger that we will most likely never see animated. I think those are all fair criticisms of it. I really enjoyed it despite all that, though. Came to it expecting a spin-off of the main series with cute girls doing cool magic combat and I was not disappointed.

Both movies had very good changes, you're right. They feel much more streamlined and direct to the plot than the anime. But man... The catgirls... No one must mess with my catgirls, lol. I know they weren't all that central to the plot, but still. x3

That focus on the new characters didn't help much either. I always felt Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate were playing secondary roles in both movies. Fate (AKA, my best girl) was hardly ever seen in both movies. Nanoha did get her time to shine at the end of Detonation (and she did shine very brightly like she always does x3), but I feel she was also underplayed a bit. The main focus was definitely on Kyrie, Amitie, and Iris. Which is not a bad thing either, but I don't know. :hmm:  I think the movies were just okay/good in the end.

Now, one focused solely on Nanoha, Fate and Hayate in the same vein and with the same pacing of The Movie 1st and 2nd, that'd be sweet. ^^

• Like 2

Watched s1 of Dorohedoro, and will read the Manga cause the cliffhanger is killing me (Wataru Takagi's voice acting is awesome as always)

(but Real, Vagabond and OP have priority above all else. So after that.)

And just starting watching: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, for the first time. 

Skipped the first season, cause it couldnt pull me in, season 3 looks sick. But after some research I slapped myself in the face and am now on season 1 again. : )

124.jpg?w=580

Edited by NAMELESSxPOET

On 9/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, Honor_Hand said:

We've pretty much covered all Nanoha bases now. I think there are a few portable games out there, and then there's Triangle Heart too, which I think is the one that originated Nanoha in the first place, or something like that? I'm not sure. I think delving on those is optional, though.

To be fair, I watched ViVid alongside a friend and he absolutely didn't like it at all. xxD I think the main issue with that series is that it's titled as a chapter in the main series when, for all intents and purposes, it feels more like a spin-off than anything else (much in the same way ViVid Strike is). It was also very fan-service-y and included a ton of characters that people weren't familiar with, plus the fact that it ended on a cliffhanger that we will most likely never see animated. I think those are all fair criticisms of it. I really enjoyed it despite all that, though. Came to it expecting a spin-off of the main series with cute girls doing cool magic combat and I was not disappointed.

Both movies had very good changes, you're right. They feel much more streamlined and direct to the plot than the anime. But man... The catgirls... No one must mess with my catgirls, lol. I know they weren't all that central to the plot, but still. x3

That focus on the new characters didn't help much either. I always felt Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate were playing secondary roles in both movies. Fate (AKA, my best girl) was hardly ever seen in both movies. Nanoha did get her time to shine at the end of Detonation (and she did shine very brightly like she always does x3), but I feel she was also underplayed a bit. The main focus was definitely on Kyrie, Amitie, and Iris. Which is not a bad thing either, but I don't know. :hmm:  I think the movies were just okay/good in the end.

Now, one focused solely on Nanoha, Fate and Hayate in the same vein and with the same pacing of The Movie 1st and 2nd, that'd be sweet. ^^

There are two 3D fighting games(?) on PSP, but I think that's it. I'd rather have a more traditional action game, though something like a musou game would be fine too. Sadly, I doubt we'll be seeing any new Nanoha games anytime soon, if at all. About Triangle Heart, it's easy to forget (and I often do) where Nanoha comes from. "Former eroge side character" …not exactly a typical mahou shoujo origin story. From what I've read the Triangle Heart OVAs sound like a mess, and I can't say I'm all that interested in the source material either.

My experience with Vivid Strike made me reconsider why I disliked Vivid to some extent. Part of the problem could be how it was adapted, rather than the source material itself. I could go on with this meaningless conjecture, but as of right now I've become determined to quit talking about it and find out by reading the manga. 

Anyway, there are still quite a few anime from the last month or so that I've yet to write about. I'll get to that at some point; in other words, whenever I feel like it lol.

• Like 1