The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I got nice & caught up on a lot of my stuff. ^_^

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld: Part II (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

sword-art-online-alicization-war-of-unde

Not quite as good as part I (or maybe I'm thinking of the first Alicization arc?), but I enjoyed it. Still better than the ALO arc. ?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You (complete, enjoyment: 3.9/5)

tonikawa-over-the-moon-for-you-14625.jpg

It had its moments, some funny, some cringy. It had some good references too, my favorite being the F/GO one from episode 3. xD

XwHGtgu.jpg

& regarding Tsukasa...

Spoiler

Was I the only one who thought she was going to end up not being a normal human, & actually being princess Kaguya or something (you know, the one from the moon)? ? There were more than a few times she said things that made it seem like she was immortal or something. :hmm:

Gleipnir (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

gleipnir-13027.jpg?t=1586105036

This was pretty good, kinda reminded me of Future Diary. 13 episodes is too short though, seems like it stopped just short of what should've been the finale (with many things left unanswered), so hopefully there'll be a second season. :hmm:

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (episode 5)

attack-on-titan-the-final-season-13739.j

A little slow starting, but damn... the last few minutes of that episode were awesome, I watched it like 5 times. ?

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (episode 10)

our-last-crusade-or-the-rise-of-a-new-wo

Jujutsu Kaisen (episode 12)

jujutsu-kaisen-14229.jpg?t=1600968159

This is probably one of my favorites I'm currently watching, I almost want to switch to the subbed version so I can marathon it up to the current episode (17?), but no... I'll keep patiently waiting for the dubs. :P

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (episode 12)

yashahime-princess-half-demon-15013.jpg?

Episode 12 now... yep, still pretty boring so far... & that's all I have to say. ?

On 1/29/2021 at 3:47 PM, Denvirus said:

Been watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time since I was a kid. Not sure I ever got past the dark tournament then, so Chapter Black has been a real treat.

Ha! I'm watching it too now. I started on YouTube but now it's on Netflix too. I've never made it to the dark tournament, so I'm really excited.

To be completely honest... I'm running out of ideas of what to watch. There's too many animes that you have to finish by reading the source material when the source material is beginning to become impossible to find now (light novels in particular). So after I finished Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt... I was legit unsure what to do.

As for that anime... (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) I can't really say all that much. It was dumb and lewd and stupid. But also stupidly funny. They teased another season at the end but it's clear that will never happen now. That might be for the best.

In the end a Discord friend of mine keeps bugging me to watch something. So it's not what I originally planned on doing but with no other ideas of what to watch... I'm doing it if, for no other reason, to get them to stop bugging me about it.

106986l.webp

Which is this. BNA a.k.a. Brand New Animal.

This better be worth it.... ?

Gekidol Episode 1-5

111544.jpg

Otona no Bouguya-san II Episode 2

111426.jpg

Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 3-5

111540.jpg

Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 1-5

109232.jpg

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1-4

110751.jpg

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 4

110322.jpg

Horimiya Episode 4-5

110336.jpg

D4DJ: First Mix Episode 13 (Finished)

109713.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Upon returning to Japan, freshman high school student Rinku Aimoto enrolls at Yoba Girls' Academy and meets Maho Akashi, the school's broadcaster and DJ. Rinku soon develops an interest in DJing after watching a performance by Yoba's famous DJ unit "Peaky P-Key", and she and Maho form a group of their own called "Happy Around!". They are later joined by Muni Ohnaruto, a talented illustrator, and Rei Togetsu, a pianist.

Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin! Episode 4

111543.jpg

Idoly Pride Episode 4-5

111296.jpg

Kemono Jihen Episode 4-5

108331.jpg

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4-5

111129.jpg

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 5

111549.jpg

Urasekai Picnic Episode 5-6

111515.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Kimluck-hen Episode 1-3

110736.jpg

Soukou Musume Senki Episode 1-5

110186.jpg

Hataraku Saibou Season 2 Episode 1-4

110914.jpg

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 3-5

109179.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, Denvirus said:

Been watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time since I was a kid. Not sure I ever got past the dark tournament then, so Chapter Black has been a real treat.

13 hours ago, WhisperingDusk said:

Ha! I'm watching it too now. I started on YouTube but now it's on Netflix too. I've never made it to the dark tournament, so I'm really excited.

I was actually thinking about watching that again myself. :D I remember watching it when it was airing on TV (Adult Swim?), no idea how far I got, or if I even finished it though. ?

7 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

As for that anime... (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) I can't really say all that much. It was dumb and lewd and stupid. But also stupidly funny. They teased another season at the end but it's clear that will never happen now. That might be for the best.

Honestly I was kinda hoping for a second season, that show was hilarious. xD But like you said, little to no chance of that happening. I do remember hearing about a fan-made comic being made that picks up right where the anime ended (it didn't look half bad either), but I think that was stopped a few years back, don't think it ever started back up either. :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched Sukeban Deka OVA 2 episodes from 1991 and although it's just a adaptation of of of the most know arcs of the manga series, i think it was well paced and entertaining for what it intended to do. Really surprised me and had way more fun than expected  :awesome: 

Sukeban Deka

• Like 1

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate (complete, enjoyment 4/5)

food-wars-the-fourth-plate-13715.jpg?t=1

Not quite as good as the other seasons, it seemed a bit... rushed, maybe? But still good, I watched the entire thing in 2 nights. :P

Yu Yu Hakusho (episodes 60-70, rewatching) + movies

yu-yu-hakusho-173.jpg?t=1554364529

70 episodes in & I'm still remembering the story so far, so maybe I have seen the whole thing before? :hmm: I also watched the 2 movies, I'm fairly certain I haven't seen them before... sadly they were a bit of a letdown though, one was only the length of a normal episode (so basically an OVA), & the Poltergeist Report movie just couldn't compare to the main series (apparently it takes place after the dark tournament, but all the characters just seem so... weak, & don't get me started on that VA change, I couldn't get used to that for nothing ?).

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 (episode 1)

that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-

So I'm a Spider, So What? (episode 2)

so-im-a-spider-so-what-11251.jpg?t=16097

This is reminding me a lot of "Reincarnated as a Slime", I wonder why? ?

Shachibato! President, It’s Time for Battle! (episodes 1-4)

shachibato-president-its-time-for-battle

I don't know why this has such a crappy rating, it's okay so far (it's basically an anime of a dungeon-crawler game). :hmm:

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (episode 2)

mushoku-tensei-jobless-reincarnation-130

I was wondering why this had a sexual content tag... episode 2 answered that. ?

Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table (episode 1)

log-horizon-destruction-of-the-round-tab

You'd think I'd get tired of all these isekai anime... nope! :awesome:

Dr. Stone: Stone Wars (episode 2)

dr-stone-stone-wars-14295.jpg?t=15992684

The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter (episode 1)

the-hidden-dungeon-only-i-can-enter-1501

Yep, I started a lot of new things recently. :yay:

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 5-7

110751.jpg

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6-7

111549.jpg

Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin! Episode 5-7

111543.jpg

Horimiya Episode 6-7

110336.jpg

Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 6-7

109232.jpg

Kemono Jihen Episode 6-8

108331.jpg

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6-8

111129.jpg

Urasekai Picnic Episode 7-9

111515.jpg

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 5-8

110322.jpg

Otona no Bouguya-san II Episode 3-9

111426.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Kimluck-hen Episode 4-5

110736.jpg

Soukou Musume Senki Episode 6-8

110186.jpg

Hataraku Saibou Season 2 Episode 5-8/Movie (Finished)

108382.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Episode 1-4: The cells of the human body never rest for too long; there's always something new to do and learn every day. At least, that's what Hakkekkyuu U-1146 feels as he rushes to and fro, searching for any pathogens that could cause harm to the body. Despite his dangerous line of work, it's all worth it to protect the happy smiles of Sekkekkyuu AE3803, the platelet crew, his fellow neutrophils, and the other cells he meets along the way.

In his latest pathogen-hunting adventures, Hakkekkyuu U-1146 discovers how important cells can sometimes make mistakes, and that not all bacteria are actually bad. Everybody has their bad days, but everything eventually works out when their comrades have their backs. In the end, it's just another normal day for these hardworking cells!

Episode 5-8: Ippan Saibou is envious of the public praise immune system cells like white blood cells receive for protecting the human body from deadly pathogens. Instead of watching safely from his home, he also wants to be useful and get recognized for his efforts. He soon comes across a group of infantile-looking bacteria getting washed away by a river current. Despite knowing the potential dangers that they hold, he rescues the bacteria and brings them to safety. However, Hakkekkyuu U-1146 picks up the presence of these bacteria and is on the hunt for them.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the human body is NK Saibou, who is on the lookout for someone. Based on her intel, he is an antigen that the immune system cells have previously encountered, and he may have returned for revenge.

Well no need to look for the Cells at Work Movie since the last half of Season 2 is the movie cut into 4 Episodes.

Majo no Tabitabi Episode 1-12 (Finished)

108501.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Since childhood, Elaina has always been fascinated by the stories written within her favorite book, especially those about Nike, a renowned witch who had numerous great travels across the world. Wanting to experience the awe of adventure herself, Elaina strives to become a witch, and despite the numerous trials that come her way, she eventually succeeds.

Now a full-fledged witch, Elaina finally embarks on her long-awaited journey, in which she meets many people along the way, learning their various stories. Through all of this, she explores the world at its fullest—experiencing both its bright and dark sides—starting her legendary tale.

At last I could watch this anime without having to go watch it somewhere on the web.

Hataraku Saibou Black Episode 1-9

110799.jpg

Gekidol Episode 6-7

111544.jpg

Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 1-3

109963.jpg

Vlad Love Episode 1-2

110394.jpg

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

I finished Btooom! A 2012 anime by Studio Madhouse. The same studio that animated No Guns Life. And just like that anime there's a hot beautiful Aryan waifu lol. Anyways great anime but why no season 2 after 8 years!!! I liked it for the violence and fanservice. 8/10
Amazon.com: Btooom!: Collection [DVD]: Movies & TV

• Like 3

Been absent of anime watching for quite awhile but back again with The Quintessential Quintuplets season 2 from episode 5 to 9

5-toubun no Hanayome ∬

A eye candy at first but as it advances further into the episodes finding a greater enjoyment than season 1, for sure. Great development made and no boring moments, imo. 

• Like 3

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (complete, enjoyment: 3.8/5)

our-last-crusade-or-the-rise-of-a-new-wo

It started out pretty good, but the later half does go downhill a bit. Honestly I think episode 3 would've been more interesting if they made that the finale instead, the last few where just kinda... meh. ? Either way though, it was definitely ended too soon, don't know if there's going to be a season 2 or not either (but it's definitely set-up for it). :hmm:

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2: Part II (episode 1)

re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-s

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (episode 15)

yashahime-princess-half-demon-15013.jpg?

Seems the best episodes so far are just the ones that focus on the past with the original characters. ? Really that's where the anime should've started, but no... looks like they're just going to be placed around randomly in the series... <_< Also Sesshomaru...

Spoiler

...seriously ended up with Rin & that's who Setsuna & Towa's mother is? :blink: That's a bit... surprising (&/or disturbing), considering I always thought of their relationship as more of a father/daughter one... this sounds like someone's bad fanfic or something. ?

Yu Yu Hakusho (episodes 90-95, rewatching)

yu-yu-hakusho-173.jpg?t=1554364529

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (episode 1)

suppose-a-kid-from-the-last-dungeon-boon

You gotta love these anime names. ? This looks like it'll be pretty enjoyable/funny, been a while since I watched something with a yandere in it too, that's always fun. :awesome: At least I'm pretty sure she's one...

Exbz8Ks.jpg